• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eternity - Realtime Battles, future MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Hey is confusion/pschic gonna be like in the anime you use confusion and throw away your opponent with psychic powers?
I don't understand. The answer is most likely no.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
I'm optamistic about this game :D Keep it up, looking great so far.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow. really impressive. an actual realtime pokemon game was always a dream of mine. turn based starts getting bland.

I.. I just can't imagine the amount of work you'll need to do to do animations and stuff for all the moves.

Is there going to be any kind of offline mode, I wont be suprised if there is not. programming in AI for enemy pokemon would be a nightmare.

good works. keep up.

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Is there gonna be some kind of organized evil we will be facing in the game? Like Pokemon Eternities own versoin of Team Rocket?

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
Is there gonna be some kind of organized evil we will be facing in the game? Like Pokemon Eternities own versoin of Team Rocket?
I had a discussion with Kami about a scenario including an evil organisation which could be Team Rocket or a new organisation, but as long this is not finally discussed we can't say more.

Years
Where do you download this. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS. I made an account just to ask this question. Where is the download for it??
As i recall Lén said it was going to be realeased the week of July 1st and i dont see anything??!! Whats up with dat? PLEASE tell me i really really really want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Thanks for everyone who has participated in helping so far. The alpha has been going great so far, we have had a lot of participation and lots of help from everyone. It has helped us narrow down so many bugs and it will help us polish the game even further.

Servers are currently down right now but we will continue on.

We will be doing another test soon in 3-5 days with some things recoded and reworked to see how it goes. Here are some videos of the alpha test for those interested:

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Kami has been working on a little event for the game where you're supposed to catch pokemons against others and the one with the most pokemons when the bell rings, is the winner :)

"Catch me!".
Pokemons spawn on a map randomly, and the players have to run after it and throw pokeball on it to catch it (Pressing space key). When there's no more pokemon to catch, the winner is the one who caught the maximum number of pokemons.
It helps to prepare:
- Wild pokemon moving
- Pokemon capture (graphically)
- Game event management.
- Map flags

Teaser - by Kami

- No, pokemons will not be appering outside the map
- Yes, pokemons will be moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back