• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Me and Bianca have just finished replacing ALL the text in the Kohto. All of it. It's all completely finished. From start to 8th badge.

All that's left over is some towns and routes in Kanto. It's well on it's way to completion!
Soon some new Pokemon will be added (GEN 5 and hopefully some Fakemon) along with some optional events to beef the game up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
No thanks, we've got what we need.
New place to explore (and find something secret in) I created today, an abandon dilapidated laboratory.

lab.png
lab2.png

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Soon some new Pokemon will be added (GEN 5 and hopefully some Fakemon) along with some optional events to beef the game up.
Not to be rude or anything, but if you add other Pokemon, doesn't that mean you have to edit all the trainers' teams once again?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
By adding I mean replacing existing Pokemon with different ones.
So no, I don't.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
By adding I mean replacing existing Pokemon with different ones.
So no, I don't.

I think what he means is, you edited all of the trainers Pokemon so far in the hack, right? If you start replacing some pokes now with newer ones, the trainers will have some of the newer Pokemon and it may be akward. Here's an example, I know it sounds kinda confusing lol

Say if you have a Fire gym leader. All of her Pokemon are set. Ninetails, Magmar, Rapidash. But now you decide to add newer pokemon into the hack. So say you decided to replace Magmar in your hack for Emolga. NOW that gym leader has Emolga and she's a fire gym leader.

See what I mean? Some basic trainers on routes may have Pokemon they shouldn't have as well.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I am well aware of this. That's why I'm replacing Pokemon I know I didn't use for GYM leaders.
Regular trainers it doesn't matter so much, but rest assured I am aware.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I am well aware of this. That's why I'm replacing Pokemon I know I didn't use for GYM leaders.
Regular trainers it doesn't matter so much, but rest assured I am aware.

Alrighty, just trying to help. ^.^
Can't wait to play.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Just one of the new Pokemon.

tops.png
tops1.png

Sprites by Bianca
And help with stats/abilities by Miksy91

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Today I added another cave which is most likely the last map I need to make for the game. So currently all maps are complete.

Just a few trainers in Kanto to change text/Pokemon and the elite four to kajigger around and we're gold.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
With abilities, I mean things like Intimidate, Keen Eye, Static, and more. However, it's better not to implement them, as not only will it further delay the release date of this hack, but I think it'll also give you a lot of stress.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Today we worked on kajiggering the elite four's Pokemon teams.
It's mostly the same as Gold but one is the trainers is replaced and there is a new champion.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I also made an optional .ips patch that swaps the gender of the player and rival so you can play as a girl.

swap2.png
swap1.png

Back