• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I also made an optional .ips patch that swaps the gender of the player and rival so you can play as a girl.

swap2.png
swap1.png
Awesome idea! Keep it up :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I did a buttload of text editing today and started writing a trailer for the game which will be in 90s VHS quality which should look exactly like an old school Pokemon commercial with an American voice over and everything.

It's looking very much like Bronze could be completed by the end of the week.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You've got yourself a very good project going on here. I applaud everything you're doing with this hack. No matter what you should just keep going, this hack deserves more support than it currently has but keep in mind you have an avid fan in me.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sounds sweet man can't wait for this. I've been lurking on the updates & they are just amazing. Great job. I can't wait to try out both gender versions :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
It will be completed this week but not released until later. I have to play the game through a few times talking to and battling everybody to make sure there are no bugs/spelling mistakes.

However I will select some people who will be able to also play through this early version and report any bugs/feedback

I think I'll choose people who are working on their own hacks as it seems I could trust them not to leak it. If you're working on your own hack and are interested let me know.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
I'm interested in testing! I've been a fan of this hack for while now, it'd feel good to help out a little bit haha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Picnickers and Gentlemen,

Pokemon Bronze is finished!

Now begins personal beta testing and other tweaks, then soon after private beta testing and then release!

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Congrats on finishing man! Only 6 months, that's awesome timing for a hack.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Wow, I can't wait for this game to be released. I'm a HUGE fan of 1st and 2nd Generation hacks, so this is up there with prism in potential (in my opinion) and I love the use of new animations and such. I'm sure you already have a bunch of beta testers, but if you want another one, I'm available! I'm pretty good at finding glitches and spelling errors in-game.

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
This is going to be one of those legendary hacks that will be talked about for years to come. Congratulations on completing it! I'm a big fan of Gen I-II pokemon games and this one looks amazing! Looking forward to playing it once everything is ready. Good job bro!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Congrats on finishing man! Only 6 months, that's awesome timing for a hack.

Actually I was working on it for at least 7 months before I posted the topic here. I wanted to make sure I would actually stick through most of the thing before I committed to it fully and I wouldn't just abandon it and let everybody down.

This is going to be one of those legendary hacks that will be talked about for years to come.

Well I don't know about that but I fired up reguler Gold for after playing and testing my game for ages and It was quite neat to see that I've created something that was almost completely new out of this game. Something probably people can enjoy just like they did Gold back in the day. Which is what I was going for when I first started.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Currently I'm half way through the game, there is a little pacing issue so I'm going to add a whole new town to Kohto. It may or may not delay the release a bit, but hey, more game to enjoy!

Last edited:
Back