• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wifi battle with my friend.

His team was better than mine. His Dialga took out my level 100 Seviper with one (Critical) hit, and I ended up losing. >_> Now I'm hatching Growlithe eggs to get one with the right ability and nature.

Edit:
Oh, I killed the thread. Oops. x:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope. x:
My internet on the laptop likes to stop working from time to time; did the message I sent you go through? I'm using internet explorer so it isn't exactly reliable haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If you do mean the Facebook one, then I've heard of it. I don't play games there, though.

What the heck >_>
My Growlithe has a Relaxed nature...and 'likes to relax'...

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Technicalities. You know what I meant =P

Horn Drill, Guillotine, Fissure, Sheer Cold. Am I forgetting any?

Mafia? Nah, it has its own site. And the jerks keep killing me night 1.

It's a fun game, where there's the villagers and the mafia and villagers have to find mafia.

ah I love that site, I used to go on it when I was bored but it kept glitching for me so I stopped. :S

@ above; it's sort of text-based, I think that's the term for it. It's commonly played in forum threads. You discuss who you think the bad guys are and then vote to kill them off in a thread, then it's night and the bad guys kill someone off during the night (and good guys with special abilities, such as cops, can use their abilities, in this case the cop can choose to investigate someone), etc. It's hard to explain, and I think the best way to learn how to play is read through a thread (if there aren't mafia games here, Smogon has a whole subforum dedicated to them) or play a game of Mafia yourself (:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Never played the Mafia game before, but I remember when I first joined Facebook I would play MafiaWars all the time. It was very addicting but they kept adding more stuff to it and it became too time consuming for me. I don't think I've used the app since 2011.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't play online games x:
Constantly being invited to games on Facebook is annoying, considering I haven't played games there in ages.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I removed that portion of my post, because I figured people might assume I was being serious (and genuinely didn't understand). x:

Having another random battle with a friend. His team consists of level 100 Torerra, a level 1...and Magikarp. Ahaha this will be fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Shiny Charizard <3
I'm too partial to shinies. >_>

Darn it. Every time I post here, the thread dies. I:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I actually played that with my cousins in real life haha. It's really fun :P

Never tried it online tho x)

Playing it irl is really fun! I do it with my friends if we have nothing better to do. And of course, I still die night 1. Poop

And I wanna know what Razor's derp moment was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back