• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
hello guys is there any news about pokemon light platinum x?

Years
I downloaded the file "Light Platinum (English) Final.ips" from the link in Snakebyte's signature, on page 280 of this thread, but it is not in English. I play it and it appears to be in Portuguese. Is there a link to an English version?
That is the final version. Although you were seeing the message of Professor Jasmine as Portugese , believe me the rest of the game is English translated

hello guys is there any news about pokemon light platinum x?
PM Sonic Blaze Platinum. He is the one who is working on it. Only he knows...

Last edited:

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
Years
Is Druddigon in this game? I have the final finished version. I saw that Deino is in it, but i have no idea if Druddigon is.

Maybe you should make a pokemon location document or something so people know where to find certain pokemon.

Years
Hi everybody !
I'm trying to translate Pokemon Light Platinum in French but downloads on wahackpokemon are disabled, then is that someone can send me the rom (in Portuguese) ?
(My English is not very "exceptional" ~_~)

Thank you !

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Umm i cannot use the dig @ the subterrean cavern im not on top of it im on the side but it won't give me an option for Dig

What should i do? sorry for bad grammer

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Is Druddigon in this game? I have the final finished version. I saw that Deino is in it, but i have no idea if Druddigon is.

Maybe you should make a pokemon location document or something so people know where to find certain pokemon.
Been working on it. Slowly.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
help! everything is good when i choose my gender and type my name in but as soon as the character gets shrunk the screen goes black and stay black and i have no idea what to do????

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You have to press A button next to the hole and it should give you the option to Dig....
On it ;) Not next to it.

Hi everybody !
I'm trying to translate Pokemon Light Platinum in French but downloads on wahackpokemon are disabled, then is that someone can send me the rom (in Portuguese) ?
(My English is not very "exceptional" ~_~)

Thank you !
Portuguese version is also somewhere on this thread...

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
I do not understand much about hacking a game but I am planning to make one myself. I have the idea of the story and even tried doing some basics. Will I be able to include Pokemon from the 4th and 5th Generation in my Pokemon Fire Red hack like this game can? The tiles are very nice and the sprites as well.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
I do not understand much about hacking a game but I am planning to make one myself. I have the idea of the story and even tried doing some basics. Will I be able to include Pokemon from the 4th and 5th Generation in my Pokemon Fire Red hack like this game can? The tiles are very nice and the sprites as well.
...This is a Ruby Hack...

Years
I'm pretty sure BourbonWhiskey wasn't referring to this game as the Fire Red hack. He was asking whether he can include pokemons from the 4th to 5th in his Fire Red hack. c:
Yes, you can add 4th and 5th gen pokes in FireRed hacks. There are some hacks like Dark Rising where they are present. Go to their thread and PM their hack makers or refer ROM hacking FAQ in this web site. You will definitely get help from there

Back