• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I think it took me about...a month or two to reach 100 posts...and then almost a year at 1,000. I'll probably give myself another whole year to reach 10,000. xD

10,000 posts is a lot xD I don't know how people getting that many o_O

Years
Hello! I'm Mara. I made this account yesterday. Never got around to saying hi here :3

Heya Mara, I saw you posting a fair bit already so nice to see you settled in well :)

And yeah on the topic of posts, it was surprising I managed to get such a big postcount in just over 2 years. I guess that's because I posted wherever I can and managed to find time to pop on every day.

I think it took me about...a month or two to reach 100 posts...and then almost a year at 1,000. I'll probably give myself another whole year to reach 10,000. xD

I don't remember how long it took for me to crack 100, but maybe in like a few months after I joined. And suddenly over 2 years later I am at 10,000. Never thought I'd make it but I did!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi Audy! o/

I'm only 20 posts away from 8,000 WHERE IS MY LIFE *weeps*

& Welcome aboard, Crobatman! I love how creative your username is. Posting here is a great way to get started, have you explored other areas? Hope you did! See ya around~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi. I'm a somewhat new user. Yeah. Just thought I'd post something.

Hi there and welcome to PC, Crobatman! Crobat is one of my favourite flying-types. It's fast and strong and a really viable member of all of my teams. May you be as viable a member here as the Pokemon whose name you carry! xD Be sure to check out our many sections here and remember to have fun yea~ See you around!

@Megan: Wow and I remember when you were only just hitting your 7000th post. How on earth did you get a thousand more in such a short period of time?! It is totally beyond me o_o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
I'm Justarandomguy54. My PC wouldn't let me post anything, so I switched to a handheld computer. I won't open up much at first, but I will say I wanted to be part of the Pokémon community, so here I am.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I blame every single DCC on PC including this one. That's probably why I racked up 1,000 in the past month lmao

buuut yeah! It's only a matter of getting active and posting in things that YOU, the member, are interested in. You won't even notice the post count haha.

I'm Justarandomguy54. My PC wouldn't let me post anything, so I switched to a handheld computer. I won't open up much at first, but I will say I wanted to be part of the Pokémon community, so here I am.

Something a matter with your PC and why it won't post? Maybe I can try to help! Welcome, btw! I started out like that at first (being shy and all), but I know you'll open up a little more because of the friendly atmosphere. You'll for sure like it here. :)

Years
Heyy guys, my name is Felix. Been a pokemon fan since gen 3, took a little break after DP and recently started playing again with BW2 and XY c:
I just thought it'd be easier to expand my safari/battle/trade etc on a forum like this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Heyy guys, my name is Felix. Been a pokemon fan since gen 3, took a little break after DP and recently started playing again with BW2 and XY c:
I just thought it'd be easier to expand my safari/battle/trade etc on a forum like this.

Greetings! You will most definitely have the ability to expand your friend safari, as well as increase your friend count here on PC as well. We're all friendly and we love trading and battling with each other. It's amazing! :)

Hope you're well. :D

Years

Hello Felix (love the name btw) and welcome to PC!

If you are interested in trading, battling and sharing your friend code you might want to look at the XY Friend Code Exchange, Trade Corner and Battle Center sections. Anyways, have fun at PC and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
hello guys,
i'm new here too.I like very muck pokemons and i decide to join here.I'm a clasic pokemon gamer from 1-2-3 and a litle 4th generation.Generaly i love pokemon thats all.I hope we have a nice time here!
glad to join!
Patlakia$

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
hello guys,
i'm new here too.I like very muck pokemons and i decide to join here.I'm a clasic pokemon gamer from 1-2-3 and a litle 4th generation.Generaly i love pokemon thats all.I hope we have a nice time here!
glad to join!
Patlakia$

Hello! Welcome to pc. It's nice to see another fellow pokemon lover here. xD And Pc is a friendly place. I'm sure you'll meet lots of people and have a blast here. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, Patlakia! :3 As Mara mentioned, PC is wonderful and it's the most friendliest place to be. ^_^ Hooray for classic gamers! *hi-five* I am a fan of the 2nd generation myself, even though I started off at the first gen. :D

Have fun around the forums! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That's okay! Take all the time you need to get through the site. It's pretty big, I know! You can always ask some quick questions here or by PMing a staff member in bold if you are unclear about a few things. Even I can help as well. Us members gotta stick together, ya know? :3

Welcome, btw :D

Years
hi guys just joined a few minutes ago and well i am pretty lost in both pkmn games and forum haha

Well hi there and welcome aboard!

I'm glad to be the first to welcome you because I love seeing new faces here at PC, it opens the way for more potential friends I'll be able to make. I'm sure you're excited about getting involved with the community due to our sheer diversity in sections and members. Have fun and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
hi guys just joined a few minutes ago and well i am pretty lost in both pkmn games and forum haha

Welcomeeee to PC!! :D Nice name you've got there haha. I'm sure you'll be able to catch 'em' all! So, I see you're lost here at the forums? I could direct you to a few sections which I think would interest you such as the Pokemon Gaming Central where you can find all sorts of help on how to go about with your games. Also, there are other really good places to post in such as Chit Chat & Polls and Pokemon General which contain many interesting post-worthy topics! Hope this is enough for you to get moving around this place.

If you still have any difficulties, our Moderators would be delighted to show you around! Do enjoy your stay here kays n_n

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 22, 2014
Hi!!! Tech here been playing pokemon since forever, now plying pokemon Y looking for friend codes for friend safari and just to hone my skills as a trainer, at this moment going through the pain staking process of iv breeding trying to ay least get a 4 iv charmander wish me luck... anyway just message on here to get my friend code!!! Tech out!

Years
Hi!!! Tech here been playing pokemon since forever, now plying pokemon Y looking for friend codes for friend safari and just to hone my skills as a trainer, at this moment going through the pain staking process of iv breeding trying to ay least get a 4 iv charmander wish me luck... anyway just message on here to get my friend code!!! Tech out!

Hello Tech and welcome!

If you ever need to leave your friend code you best bet might be in this thread right here. In fact, you'll be able to find others' friend codes to add as well. Anyways, have fun and I'll see you around at PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back