View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012 (12:08 PM).
  • Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
Aha! Roommates.

Yes, okay, so I had a roommate but then he cancelled the roommate contract. Something happened that I don't care to go into detail about. Then I got another one who I thought was going to be a chill guy. Except I had my female friend over and I can see that he was acting all weird and then when I came in (after going out to a party with her) he told me that because of his religious views he doesn't want girls in the dorm. I said okay because I try to be tolerant of other people's (religious) views. Though, most of my friends are girls but whatever. And, then on this roommate sheet we had to fill out to get to know each other I put I was gay because I thought it's a good of a time as ever. Anyway, when he read it he packed a bag and walked out the room. Needtheless to say he didn't spend much time in the room after that and he didn't even sleep in our room and he moved out yesterday. Sooo now I'm roommate free.
You're a lot more tolerant of people's religious views that I would have been. I mean, people can believe what they want, but if I were in your shoes I would have said "If you don't want girls in the dorm, don't bring girls into the dorm." Kind of like my stance on gay marriage which is "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay-married."