• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year from the Pokémon Community

Years
Happy new year, everybody! Here's hoping this year is less bland than 2012 was for me, and hopefully you all have an even better year this year! :D

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Happy New Year! Again!
It became 2013 here 43 minutes ago. Hope all of you have a good year! : )

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Happy new year everyone!

I'm terribly exhausted from a long day of work, but thankfully I'm off for the next two days, so yeah, the new year is pretty much off to a great start for me. :3

I hope the rest of PC has a happy, healthy and safe new year, and make it the best year ever!

Years
Happy 2013, PC! im retiring from the main pokemon games now, but I still want to help out at PokeCommunity, so I hope to be here more often.
and I resolve to be more focused in my schoolwork, and trust in God more.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Happy New Year everyone. I hope that the problems of the past are resolved or soon will be. Hopefully 2013 will be a better year for everyone.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Happy New Year everyone! I can't say 2012 has been a very good year for me, but I expect the best for 2013.

I signed up in PC last summer and I know I haven't been active (though I would have liked to be much more) so that I haven't had the opportunity to make friends, but I will try to become more active this year (as much as studies allow me to).

¡Tened un próspero año nuevo!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Happy New Year everyone! 2012 has its ups and downs, but I believe that 2013 will be a better one... Right?

I just hope that my schoolwork wouldn't stop me from visiting PC like it did the previous 2 years... But that said, I have my O levels this year (yesthatcambridgepaperthatsuprisnglyistilltakedespitebeinganexbritishcolony), so expect me to be less active for sure.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Although this is a tad bit late
HAPPY NEW YEARS PC!
I'm hoping to post alot more often, and all over so better be expecting alot of me! xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Technically the second here but w/e, happy new year PC, hopefully it's better than last year (seriously. i really hope)! :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Finally home with access to internet. |D Happy New year, PC! Here's to a wonderful year of 2013! I hope my eight year at PC will be quite nice one!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Happy New Year from myself and my followers, to everyone in PC!

Back