• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Call of Duty: Black Ops | "Executive Order"

Killed: Countless Spetnaz soldiers and Nazi scientist coopted by the Russians.

Destroyed: Soyuz-2 Rocket

Beaten: The level.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
As I've been playing a lot of Mario lately, I recently defeated the final boss Dimentio in Super Paper Mario. I felt like it was a good way to close out the game, and I adore Dimentio's character design and his whole story. I had to get my brother to help me a bit, but I eventually took him down, lmao. n__n; I haven't completed any games in quite a while, so it was a satisfactory feeling.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I think I saved immediately after beating Jiao in Tales of Xillia. It was the first battle that genuinely made me nervous and I'm playing on Hard difficulty so I was surprised that it took this long to actually become difficult.

King Of Bidoofs

Beginning Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I defeated Tyrannosaurus Wrecks and a lot of Metal King Slimes in Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.

Years
I played some more Civ IV last night, and the last thing I destroyed was an American Missile Cruiser... shortly after hitting the American city of Chicago with a second nuke, and shortly after capturing a couple Khmer cities as well as an American city. I declared war on these two neighbors of mine simultaneously, but Lincoln's defenses are proving to be a bit more solid than Suryavarman's given that Lincoln is in a war with the French voluntarily per his defensive pact with Ethiopia. Suryavarman, however, has been a victim of Saladin and his vassals, Shaka and Julius Caesar, so I figured I'd swoop in while both were otherwise occupied and take a few cities. I'm also helping Louis XIV out some since he's losing cities left and right since he's being assaulted by the militarily superior Americans and I can't have America becoming even more potent while I'm doing nothing but sitting contentedly atop the power food chain. I also can't let Arabia get a foothold on my continent where the Khmer currently are, as Saladin is too close to me in military power.

T!M

Years
Killed: Nikita Dragovich

Destroyed: The Numbers Station located miles below sea level in the Gulf of Mexico.

Beat: Call of Duty: Black Ops

TY

I killed the Eye of Cthulu in Terraria... God he is kinda hard with bad weaponry and equipment :S

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I killed 1000 soldiers on legendary difficulty in Dynasty Warriors 5 then getting one shot killed by Lu Bu... D,:

Years
Now I've gone and added a Barbarian Axeman to my list of downed foes on Civ IV: Beyond the Sword. Darn thing spawned right outside my line of sight. That's on a new world that I've started because the war in my one where I'm Togukawa waging war on America was having turns take 20 minutes simply because I have so many units to move around the map, and that can get boring when you've recently absorbed a lot of knowledge that can't be applied to the late game.

I've also beaten one of my rivals for a promotion playoff spot in the online soccer management sim XpertEleven. Puts me in the lead for that spot for now based on Goal Difference. Still 5 points behind the Division leader, though, with 5 games left in the 14 game season.

T!M

Years
Killed: Imran Zakhaev (Call of Duty 4)

Destroyed: Fuel Tank (Modern Warfare 2)

Beaten: Mission: 'Cliffhanger' (Modern Warfare 2)

Back