• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Woah there, let's start where it matters: I'm a very sarcastic person to begin with. The problem I had with your comment wasn't with the sarcasm, but with the obnoxious comment you posted. Second, before you attempt to insult someone, learn to speak proper English. This is an English speaking forum.

Not even sure what this was supposed to mean, but I'll take a shot in the dark. You basically just said:
1. "There is no drama in my comment" <<< The lie detector determined that was a lie. I don't believe I need to expand on that one.
2. "Just do me a favor and stop making things up on your little head" <<< Well, I think I'll put my 'little head' use and call you out on what you are - an uneducated kid that thinks his opinion is more valid than anyone else's, therefore, if someone disagreed with you, they must be wrong.

If you don't like the criticism of your comment, then don't make ridiculous statements, like the one above.

I hate to break it to you, there's no such thing as "proper english" on the internet ! so again stop making up things in your little head O.o kiddo this is not your primary school lol
I begin to forget why this conversation started with you, yeah right cause i never ask for your opinion on the first place . now go scroll to your hole and keep digging for clues. :t050: why this is my last respond to you !? :t051:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
1.I hate to break it to you, there's no such thing as "proper english" on the internet !
2. so again stop making up things in your little head O.o
3. kiddo this is not your primary school lol
4. I begin to forget why this conversation started with you, yeah right cause i never ask for your opinion on the first place .
5. now go scroll to your hole and keep digging for clues. :t050: why this is my last respond to you !? :t051:

1. Proper English does in fact exist. Just because you can't use it, doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat as you. I hear there's a program called Babbel that can help with your English woes.

2. "Little head" I'm not entirely sure if this is supposed to be an insult or just a lack of things to say. Regardless, what is it you're accusing me of making up?

3. Woah, so a grumpy teen called me a kiddo? Funny. I'm 26, but go ahead and call me whatever you please. It just makes you seem like more of a hypocrite.

4. The conversation started after you decided to criticize the creator. In which case, I criticized you for criticizing him. Then, you became angry at the fact that I called you out. My advice, if you don't like to be called out for something, don't ditch the useless criticism.

5. You told me to get a clue? Go ahead and mention someone in a comment that you believe has your side on this one. Then we'll decide who is clueless.

Years
You know that updating the battle engine takes like 5 minutes and would fix a couple of irritating bugs like glitchy animations and AI crashing in double battles?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
9/15/17 UPDATE:
I haven't said anything for a long time, and everyone is asking me "WHEN'S THE NEWEST THETA EMERALD EX COMING OUT????"

Okay, let me explain something. I work 40 hours a week, and I'm either resting before work, or I am too tired after to do anything, so I don't have the time to actually work on the game. And the two days off, that is not too much time to work on it either to work on it as well because I got my friends and family outside of this.

So, before you ask again, just think, what would LC rather do? Make a ROM hack that gets little to no ad revenue when I upload videos or updates on my YouTube channel including other videos I uploaded, or continue with my current schedule where I making thousands every week? Think about that for a second before you asking a another question about a game that will not be done for a little while. And you wanna complain about it, I don't give a damn. Unless people want to support me financially through other means, whether it be through patreon or just getting my YouTube channel popular, there is no release date for this update. Don't like it? I don't care. No offense, but loving and praising a game ain't going to pay the bills.

Will look forward for any updates when you have the time. Thank you for your time to create this for us and make our life enjoyable with your effort. ;)

Fid

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
You know that updating the battle engine takes like 5 minutes and would fix a couple of irritating bugs like glitchy animations and AI crashing in double battles?

Hey mate, which part of "making thousands every day" don't you get? He's busy and he doesn't give a damn what you think!!!!!!!! Aaaaa!!!

Anyway though, serious now, LC sir, you're a disgrace. I'm sorry that I have to put it like this.

I don't think I have to explain why, I only feel the need to reply in this thread, to your stupid statements.

I'll still say it though, there is absolutely no need to be rude like that.

Aki

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Hey mate, which part of "making thousands every day" don't you get? He's busy and he doesn't give a damn what you think!!!!!!!! Aaaaa!!!

Anyway though, serious now, LC sir, you're a disgrace. I'm sorry that I have to put it like this.

I don't think I have to explain why, I only feel the need to reply in this thread, to your stupid statements.

I'll still say it though, there is absolutely no need to be rude like that.

He has all the right to be rude, how would you feel if you get bombarded with messages and posts of people crying and moaning for a update while the man is busy with uh, I dont know? Life? Just be patient its not like its going to kill you if you cant play the newest version, smh.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022

Bro, look at his own signature (DizzyEgg's Signature). EM Battle Engine are one of his many works here in PokeCommunity. So he know how many minutes or time it takes to update the Engine that the hackers using, LOL. And I don't wanna start a fight here. Peace

Fid

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
He has all the right to be rude, how would you feel if you get bombarded with messages and posts of people crying and moaning for a update while the man is busy with uh, I dont know? Life? Just be patient its not like its going to kill you if you cant play the newest version, smh.

No, he does not. Check the thread again, I don't see any bombardments except people pointing out bugs which is perfectly fine. Of course you will get asked for news when you're making a hack. It's natural.

He made the hack for the people, but he doesn't like the people, there is some contradiction.

Bro, look at his own signature (DizzyEgg's Signature). EM Battle Engine are one of his many works here in PokeCommunity. So he know how many minutes or time it takes to update the Engine that the hackers using, LOL. And I don't wanna start a fight here. Peace

That was a joke bruh. I know.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
That was a joke bruh. I know.

Okay, bro. Honestly, I'm one of those people who are waiting an update of his hack, lol. Thank him if he will release the update, if not don't blame him, coz he is busy for his own life.

I hope someone will make a hack that looks like this, an advance hack... Waiting... LOL

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Anyways, for anyone who would like to know, I'm off today from my work and I've decided to work on the next update. And also, to DizzyHuevo, updating the battle engine does NOT "take like 5 minutes" to do, especially since you and whoever is working on it literally rewritten it the last time I did an update for this. Plus, I added a few more little things to this hack, like:
-New evolution methods
-New Poke Balls
-New Pokemon

So, like I said, instead of being idiots, which is pretty difficult even after exposing others, how about you accept the fact that things take time, whether it be a day, a week, or not for a few years. If you want it done the way you want to do it, the people who are anticipated to play it must understand and learn the term, patience. Cheers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
The amount of how much I care is probably the same amount of girls that you probably had sex with...wait, that's none. Makes sense.

Anyways, for anyone who would like to know, I'm off today from my work and I've decided to work on the next update. And also, to DizzyHuevo, updating the battle engine does NOT "take like 5 minutes" to do, especially since you and whoever is working on it literally rewritten it the last time I did an update for this. Plus, I added a few more little things to this hack, like:
-New evolution methods
-New Poke Balls
-New Pokemon

So, like I said, instead of being idiots, which is pretty difficult even after exposing others, how about you accept the fact that things take time, whether it be a day, a week, or not for a few years. If you want it done the way you want to do it, the people who are anticipated to play it must understand and learn the term, patience. Cheers ;)

LC, for those people (like myself) who are defending your case, don't find it helpful when you call others idiots. It just makes it that much harder when trying to make a point. I love your hack and can wait for an update if it comes, but in all honesty, you're just setting yourself up for future stress. If you want additional time to work on your hack, why not temporarily lock this thread, then when you're ready to start again or release something, open it again to avoid those that don't like waiting bugging you.

Fid

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
Okay, bro. Honestly, I'm one of those people who are waiting an update of his hack, lol. Thank him if he will release the update, if not don't blame him, coz he is busy for his own life.

I hope someone will make a hack that looks like this, an advance hack... Waiting... LOL

Before you comment on my posts, I ask you to read them first. It's not my problem if he releases a hack, or when he does, or whatever, I know it takes time. My problem is the attitude with which he speaks to the people. I am defending people like yourself.

The amount of how much I care is probably the same amount of girls that you probably had sex with...wait, that's none. Makes sense.

-New evolution methods
-New Poke Balls
-New Pokemon

I know you don't care, it's easy to see. I also laughed a bit at the comparison you've made. Thanks for that.

You could've posted just about the update you are going to make instead of adding irrelevant stuff like how the people who support your hack are idiots. I'm referring to the other post.

Last edited:
Years
Nice game i love it. But need to fix bugs problem. 1) drain kiss attack crash background. 2) if you touch the magic portals in the area which found blackglasses all tms and hms gone + if you find a tm on ground this attack missing too. 3) in volcano area when you go to battle team magma the animation of pouchyena crash and became gold/yellow. 4) mega evolution stone cant used for some reason.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Nice game i love it. But need to fix bugs problem. 1) drain kiss attack crash background. 2) if you touch the magic portals in the area which found blackglasses all tms and hms gone + if you find a tm on ground this attack missing too. 3) in volcano area when you go to battle team magma the animation of pouchyena crash and became gold/yellow. 4) mega evolution stone cant used for some reason.

1. It shouldn't cause a crash. It hangs for a minute and will resume playing. Same with Electro Ball
2. That shouldn't be what causes it to remove TM's/HM's. The only (known) way for this to happen is if you participated in the battle tent even once.
3. I've not encountered that. Try the prepatched rom via Google search, I've not had any gamebreaking bugs with that version. It's from February 27th I believe.
4. Did you press Start before selecting a move when holding a corresponding Mega Stone? It works fine for myself.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 19, 2017
hi uhm i know ure busy and all but im just dropping in a bug notice for ppl to see,
i was fighting the psychic gym and everything is going swell and im killing everything like a hot knife through butter,but when the gym leaders send out gardevoir my entire emulator slows down and eventually hangs then i have to restart the game,did anyone have the same issue when playing?

Back