• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The first Rattatta came at Void at an alarming speed. "Void, use Ice Punch!" The Munchlax couldn't get the punch off and was hit in the stomach. He keeled over in pain, allowing another Rattatta to dart in and bite him as well. 'MUNCH!' He cried out in pain. It was obvious that he wasn't going to do this on his own. "Dutchess, use Poison Sting!" The Nidoran began to launch tiny pink darts in everywhich direction. Only half of them struck the Rattattas, but they all struck one. It began to run around in circlles less and less energetically. It was obvious it was poisoned. That Rattatta wouldn't be a problem anymore. "Void, use Body Slam!" Void brought all of his weight down on the retreating rodent, squishing it for good. The other three pokemon turned to him. "Well...crap."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's brow furrowed as Selene failed to acknowledge Kiyoko. Perhaps it was because he hadn't used her name? She was about to explain to Kiyoko who he was talking to when someone bumped into her and spilled something warm all over her. She emitted a light yelp and just sort of looked over her now spaghetti covered self in dismay, looking up at Jake silently with a hurt expression on her face as if she couldn't believe he'd actually done that. I mean honestly, couldn't he tell she was trying to impress his sister over here?!

...Inevitable awkward conversation aside, she averted her gaze and just sort of attempted to brush some of the spaghetti off Kiyoko and herself, though chances were the zorua was more interested in the spaghetti on him than she was. "Oh... T-This isn't going to wash off..." she remarked quietly in a somewhat exasperated tone. Such was the struggle of white clothes. She was almost distracted enough to confront Jake, but then she realized that Selene had turned to acknowledge her and just sort of dropped everything to give the taller girl her attention. "I-It's fine. I needed to throw these in the wash anyway..." she remarked casually, slightly reluctantly. She was a sight--A mess of smeared spaghetti sauce and noodles where she hadn't managed to get them off of herself; a stark change from when they'd last met and Selene had been the one looking like a wreck.

An awkward smile breached her features. "H-Hey Sel..." she responded, idly shaking some spaghetti sauce off her hand onto the ground. It wouldn't make a difference for the janitor that would wind up having to clean that, she figured. "...I missed you." she offered openly, albeit in a slightly meek, casual tone. It hinted at the feelings they'd shared, of feelings Valorie continued to have, of a promise she continued to keep. She looked down and shifted Kiyoko in her arms. "Kiyo, this is Selene." she instructed the strangely colored zorua in her arms, inventing a new nickname for him on the spot partially out of anxiety induced rushing. "Want to catch up..?" she asked gently, in a humbled manner no doubt contributed to by the mess she looked like. If she noticed any sort of reluctance on Selene's part to be around her or speak to her she didn't show it. She also wasn't entirely aware that Jake wasn't in fact just going to go away and leave them to their talk, perhaps failing to have picked up on the resemblance for one reason or another.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiyoko
Pokeball.png
570.png
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Seven
One Girl's Problems

Kiyoko's outlook on the spaghetti spill certainly seemed brighter than Valorie's, as the noodles and sauce within his reach were licked and eaten. He seemed to enjoy spaghetti too! He begun to groom himself dry (everywhere he could) but his ears twitched when Valorie called him "Kiyo". He pondered the idea of the shorter name, then seconds later decided to approve. However, that wasn't the point he was trying to get across. "Selene?" He begun babbling her name repetitively, in different emphases and tones. "Selene, Selene, Sah-leen, Sulleen, Saline... That's a nice name!" He giggled a bit and his tail flicked. He seemed to be oblivious to the awkwardness between the two trainers. "Who are you? What do you do? What do you like? How old are you? You're tall. You have nice hair. Do you like Zoruas? You have pretty eyes." Muzzle him, Val, he's on a rampage!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake just sort of had a miffed look as he was completely ignored. Oh bother. He sighed silently and crossed his arms, deep in thought.

"Hey Valorie, you catch up with your friend and enjoy the evening. I need to be getting back to the Daycare Center." he said mildly, smiling. He idly wondered if this girl was the person Val had spoken to him about. It would certainly make a lot of sense given how awkward they acted. He kind of was intruding anyways. With that he turned and walked out of the building while she was distracted by the spill and Kiyoko's jabbering. He ignored the gazes of everyone else, his long black and green cape streaming elegantly behind him. Once outside he called out Killita, and without so much as a look back, had leapt onto the young dragon's back and flown off into the cold night air. Why was he so worked up over this? He hadn't wanted to be there anyways. Once the dragon landed her released his other pokemon. Zeal bellowed with annoyance, moving around anxiously. Rena had a look of mild interest as she floated inside and coiled up on a large couch pillow. Axy immediately tackled Maris, who roared defiance and anger and smacked him on the head. Killita crooned softly and took off again.

"Killita!" Drake cried, but it was too ate, she was already gone. Blast! Impatient dragon! Oh well. He walked inside of the building and sat down in a chair, closing his eyes.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn almost fell asleep in his chair when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Surprised, he almost jumped out of the chair. When he turned, he saw the nurse smiling at him. "Your pokemon are back to full health," she whispered and walked back to the counter. He stretched as he stood and slowly walked to the counter, where the nurse held the tray that contained his pokeballs. He quickly took them and reassituated them on his belt. Shawn thanked the nurse and walked out the door.

He pulled out a pokeball and threw it into the air, releasing Zapper. She flew out and glided around, happy and healthy. Shawn waved a hand out and she looked to him, ready for what he needed to say. "Zapper, I want you to start at the dorms and spiral outward. Find out where Kiki and Andy are. When you find them, fly straight back to me and I'll follow you," he told her. Zapper nodded and flew off to search as he stood there, watching her fly into the night.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene truly couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was, stood with her brother and the girl whose presence was literally painful to her, and a Zorua who insisted on barking questions at her as quick-fire as bullet seed, as though her brain wasn't already whizzing at the speed of light trying to comprehend this situation. With a deep breath she managed to keep her eyes still, fixed on Jake's face, the one part of all this that didn't feel so awkward it made her skin crawl despite the fact that his dumping his lunch all over Valorie had dragged her into this situation in the first place. Her hand rubbed at her arm nervously, her right foot tapping her toes on the ground rhythmically, drumming out a steady beat that was intended to calm her nervous breathing and heartbeat.

Valorie responded to her rubbish greeting, and Selene didn't know what to say to her at all. She'd missed her, Selene, well sure she'd missed Valorie too but acknowledging that seemed to imply her own weakness, her own feelings that ultimately she wasn't sure that she was ready to acknowledge at that moment. It was difficult, she wanted to pull the shorter girl into a huge hug and admit how much she had truly, in her heart, missed her too but her arms wouldn't move, her whole body felt frozen, rooted to the ground, pinned down by gravity. Her limbs felt heavy, full of sand. As for catching up...that sounded Sel's idea of a nightmare. Spending time alone with Val at the moment would be far too difficult, she would be constantly picking around her own words and thoughts like mines. This day was proving to be too much for her already. Feeling Blu's pokeball at her belt like a rock, it was all too easy for her to run outside, hop on the Altaria and flee the island once more. But as afraid of this situation as she was running away wasn't an option again.

"Jake, you're such a dork," she stated simply, shrugging her shoulder slightly, hoping that her lack of reply to Valorie wasn't too obvious. "I'm so sorry Val, Jake was hit with the klutz gene of the family even more than I was." She punched her brother in the arm lightly, but hard enough so that he felt it through his coat and sweater, before fixing Valorie with a smile. "Val, I would love to catch up but I need to show my brother around, this is Jake, my brother unfortunately dumped his lunch all over you. Jake, this is my...my friend from the Academy, Valorie. She's a really fantastic trainer, she has a particular interest in dragon-type pokemon and is one of the smartest people I...the smartest people here." She frowned slightly at the end of her awkward, overly formal sounding introduction that didn't at all hint at the close relationship that she and Valorie had shared. It wasn't that Selene was intentionally trying to be hard and off-hand but her coping mechanism insisted that she keep the conversation as light and objective as possible.

"Oh hey, well now I do feel like a dork, dumping my pasta all over my Sis' friend. Huh, that's a great start," Jake laughed, smiling at Valorie warmly, his eyes lingering for just a moment too long. Selene watched her brother, the slightest of frowns creasing her brow. Surely not. She was looking into this far too much, she had to get a grip and stop micro-analysing everything, or she really would make her own awkwardness far too obvious. "Anyway, we still need to eat Sel, why don't you guys take a seat and I'll go get myself a refill. I'll grab you a plate. And I'll even look where I'm going this time." He smiled and turned, dumping his first tray on an unused table, making his way back to the serving area.

Selene looked at the zorua in Valorie's arms as he began munching on the spaghetti that was caught up in his fur. She smiled as he pronounced her name in multiple incorrect ways and a small laugh escaped her.

"Hi Kiyo, nice to meet you. My name is actually pronounced Seh-len. But I do like Saline, I may well change my name to that someday. Ok, I'm a trainer, I'm a friend of Valorie's and I'm a student at the Academy, I am quite tall for a girl, thank you, I do like Zorua's very much, they're intelligent and quirky pokemon and thank you again. You have pretty fur, you're a interesting and I enjoy talking to you," she looked up at Valorie and grinned a lopsided grin. "Interesting pokemon you've befriended there Val," she paused, took a deep breath and swallowed before looking round. She gestured to an empty table. "Shall we sit? Jake should be back in a moment." She pulled a chair out, hesistated, then moved to the other side of the table and sat, leaving the chair that she had pulled out open for Valorie to sit in. She leant on the table with her elbows, tapping on the top with her nails nervously. Her eyes flicked from Valorie to the rest of the hall, Jake seemed to be stuck in somewhat of a queue, she could practically see the saliva from his mouth. "How have you been? You're looking really well. How's Mark? How are classes? Have you caught any more pokemon?" The list of general, unrevealing questions she could pull out to avoid any meaningful conversation was endless.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie smirked in a rather apologetic manner as Kiyoko started harassing Selene with questions, not quite sure how to handle that. Kiyoko had not been properly trained, and thus lacked some of the discipline of Valorie's other pokemon. ...Disregarding that one time Charmeleon had flipped out and started trying to killerize people, and that one where Fillish attempted to murderify Mark, and that one time Shu possessed her and made her jog until her thighs begged to be put out of their misery, and that one time Haxorus--One gets the picture anyway. Valorie caught Jake's gaze and blushed slightly, earnestly more because she was embarrassed than anything else. She silently resented the mess she'd been made to look like, and only the fact that Jake had directly caused this kept her from apologizing and excusing herself immediately.

She moved her mouth to say something but before she could he was off for more food. Decidedly not being picky considering er current state of being, she shifted Kiyoko in her arms and... was invited to sit down and spend time with Selene.

Oh... /magikarp/. Why would Selene ask her to sit down like this? She was a mess! She needed to go and make herself pretty again like right /now/! ...But she couldn't just pass up the opportunity. She had practically been looking forward to this all day! P-Perhaps she could stay, just for a little while. And so Valorie moved to sit down, sending paranoid looks over her shoulder every so often in search of the people she had no doubt were looking at her and judging her for looking especially... delicious this fine evening. Needs more salt After a moment she forcefully swallowed her pride and deigned to start talking, though Selene could detect stiff muscles and a slightly paranoid expression on her face if she tried.

"Yeah... There was a small explosion during one of my classes and--Er... Well, apparently there are 'Team Rocket' members in the school, and he was running from one and caused the explosion, He fainted in the hall and I caught him there~" she explained simply, shrugging lightly at the idea of Team Rocket. Frankly, she did not know much about them or the implications of them being there. Even the name sounded foreign to her coming off her tongue. "He prefers not to think of me as his trainer though, which is okay because I haven't really been 'training' him for battle anyway... I guess Team Rocket really wants him for some reason, because one of them tried to steal him from me--I held him off though." she remarked casually. "I also caught a Yamask..." she added thoughtfully. "Have you met Shu? I think he's asleep..." she continued on, earnestly not quite sure if she'd introduced Selene to said Yamask.

"I don't sleep..." the mildly eerie ghostly tone of a male said, seemingly coming from Valorie though her mouth had not moved. She just sort of raised her brows and gave Selene a mildly weirded out look. She of all people wasn't entirely comfortable around ghosts, as Selene may have observed when a certain teacher had allowed his cofagrigus to scare her and had promptly caused her to freak so man pokeballs she made a public fool of herself.

Good times.

"I plan on heading to the abandoned lugia dorm tomorrow and trying to clean all the ghosts out." she then finished. Wait... /WHAT/?! This was once again the girl who had fled screaming and crying straight into a crowd over a simple prank from a cofagrigus. Better check under her skirt, Selene. This one may be hiding a new set of pokeballs down there. Jokes aside, this was seriously an odd task for Valorie to take upon her mantle.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiyoko
Pokeball.png
570.png
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Eight
One Girl's Problems

Kiyoko giggled as each and every question was answered just about as fast as he had asked them. He was beginning to understand why Valorie liked her so much! Shu made another appearance (only Kiyoko couldn't see him, just feel him) and like before, it was short and sweet. Then Valorie mentioned something about wiping out the ghosts in a dorm. Wouldn't that be good training for him? He looked right up and Valorie with the most puppy-faced pleading eyes he may ever be able to produce. "Plleeeeeaaaaaaaaase, let me help!!" He begged and pleaded, determined to train himself to be good enough for her to battle with. "I can fight ghosts!"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[Joint post with Gimmepie is complete. Prepare for the battle of your lifetime!]

Zayne <> VS. <> Yew[/CSS-div]

[Css-div= border-radius: 15px; padding: 10px; background-color: #999999; width: 700px;]Yew nodded to Zayne as they exited the building, and led the group to one of the battlefields. This one, a personal favorite, was covered with ice, and various ice boulders stuck out at abnormal angles. Yew took up his position on one side of the battlefield, Tetra sliding out into position much as an ice skater would. Yew shouted across the reasonably long battlefield to Zayne, "Whenever you are ready, my friend!"

Zayne stood facing the other teacher with Aura, already on guard, standing in front of him. The ice would normally cause him to lose his footing but, thankfully, they were experienced at battling on ice fields due to their time competing in gyms and leagues.
"Calm Mind" commanded Zayne as a pale blue glow emanated from Aura, who seemed to be meditating.

"Now, let's get this show on the road"
"Hmph" the Lucario grunted its agreement opening its eyes as the glow diminished
"Slide towards her using the ice and use Dark Pulse!" Aura pushed off from his back foot skidding across the ice as he had done several times against gym leaders, they never really expected this. As the blue pokemon got closer to Tetra he formed a dark aura between his hands and then, at close range, he launched the powerful Dark Pulse towards her.

Tetra took the hit, sliding back on the slippery ice. Yew nodded, and said to Zayne, "An interesting combo! Let's see how you like the response. Tetra, you know what to do." Tetra nodded back to him, and used Hypnosis. The effects would make the Lucario pass out is mere milliseconds. Tetra then threw up a Light Screen to defend from further Dark Pulses. She finished up with Dream Eater, which both damaged Aura and regained health from the previous super effective attack.

Falling to one knee from the powerful psychic-typed attack Aura awoke with a jolt, a ferocious and competitive glare on his face. Zayne commented on the impressive move
"Not bad, and a good idea to use Light Screen whilst Aura was asleep. Unfortunately for you, Light Screen won't do anything to protect you from this; Aura, Extreme Speed!" In a a blur of motion Aura dashed to the side and then, springing off of one of the slippery rocks, was nearly invisible in his incredible speed as he repeatedly struck Tetra.
"I needed this" Zayne commented, a smile briefly appearing on his usually stoic visage.

Yew nodded politely, tryin to hide the growing anxiety in his gut. He looked at Tetra, and bluntly said, "Time for Psyshock." Tetra nodded, and a blast of psychic energy soon zapped at Aura, powerfully shocking him before he was able to do anything to retaliate. Tetra grinned slightly. Aura was a plenty worthy opponent.

The blast of psychic energy caught Aura square as he went in for another shot surprising both him and Zayne. Aura was impressed, Zayne could tell. The two were very well matched it appeared, which was making for an awesome battle.
"That is some impressive aim to hit him square whilst he's moving that fast" commented Zayne "let's be a bit more creative then. Aura use Psychic to hurl some of these icy rocks at Tetra. Aura acted instantly pushing himself off of his knees his eyes lit up an astounding blue as a similar light encompassed two of the rocks. Soon enough the obstacles were ripped from the ground and being hurled towards the opposing Gardevoir.

Tetra, without bein ordered, grabbed the two rocks with a red psychic energy of her own, making the aura around them an interesting purple. Soon enough, two other rocks began to fly at Aura from completely different directions while still holding the first two back. She then said gloatingly to Aura, Now, now. You of all people should know that you can't beat me in my own ball field...

The frozen rocks flew straight back at Aura. Zayne and Aura were well aware that Tetra's psychic abilities would exceed Aura's, but there was nothing like a challenge.
"I'm well aware of that" replied Aura as he braced himself for Zayne's commands.

"Extreme Speed!" called Zayne "Run straight past them". Aura once again hurtled towards Tetra at a high velocity.
He probably wan't expecting me to respond offensively guessed Zayne.

Tetra, who was still mentally controlling the rocks, brought them together directly in front of her, effectively blocking Aura off. This followed with yet another Psyshock, which not only hit Aura, but shattered the rocks into millions of sharpened ice shards, which would definitley hurt Aura a bit. Yew nodded, proud of his girl. Tetra looked back at him, grinning wildly, and said, This is more fun then I've had in a while!

Yew smiled back, and turned his attention to Zayne. He then shouted, "You ready to give up yet?"

"Not likely" replied Zayne has Aura fought back to his feet
Agreed Aura responded to Tetra. Zayne took in the field, pondering how he could use it to his advantage.
Got it he thought to himself.
"Aura, use extremespeed to slide across the ice, trip her over" commanded Zayne. With a brief run up Aura dropped to the ground, sliding across ice until he was next to his opponent before kicking his leg forward, knocking Tetra to the ground as he himself rose to his feet.

"Now, a close range Dark Pulse!" Aura hurled the dark aura at Tetra, it was unlikely the downed pokemon would be able to avoid the attack.

Tetra hit the ice, some cracks spiderwebbing from where her shoulder had impacted. Tetra took the attack with a slight grimmace before kicking the feet from under Aura in turn, getting her feet under her in the process. Hypnosis made sure that Aura stayed down, and a sharp jolt from Psyshock damaged her opponent. She smiled at Aura, and finished with dream eater, a reasonably effective strategy.

Aura twitched in his induced sleep, the Dream Eater doing some serious damage but thankfully the pain woke him up. Aura, still on the ground looked up at Tetra, he knew what was coming and it was not going to be pleasant for her at this close range.
"Aura Sphere" called Zayne. Aura thrust his hands upwards channelling his formidable aura related powers (hence his name) causing a glowing sphere of blue energy to form. Aura launched the attack, hitting Tetra head on and propelling her across the field into a near-by rock, the last one left since their battle had destroyed the others, and ow this one. Aura got to his feet preparing for a return attack.
"Looks like they both only have one or two attacks left in them" Zayne said to Steven "this is going to be a close one."

"I concur," Yew aid grimly. Things weren't looking good for Tetra. She got up quickly enough, but the fatigue was beginning to show. Her eyes angrily flashed a frightening shade of red as a burst of psychic energy hurtled towards Aura.

The ferocious psychic attack rushed towards Aura, but both he and Zayne were ready.
"Aura Sphere!" With a surprising roar from the effort he put into it Aura produced another sphere of the power for which he was named the blue ball much larger than the previous one. Aura launched the attack straight into the oncoming psychic onslaught. For a moment everything seemed to slow for Zayne, for a brief second nothing seemed to happen. Zayne's heart pounded in his chest

Come on. We're nearly there. Then, a blazing white light erupted where the two move collided, the world returning to normal for Zayne. The energy rushed out causing a massive explosion, smoke covering the entire battle field.

When the smoke cleared Zayne was forced to look in awe at the destruction the collision had caused. The icy field was in ruins, a huge crater at the centre that penetrated far past the ice dominated what was left of the field with the rest of the field was covered in deep cracks. At the centre of what was once the training field both Tetra and Aura laid, both completely exhausted and unable to continue after their ferocious battle. Zayne walked over to Aura, offering his pokemon a hand to help him get up. As Aura struggled to his feet Zayne simply said to him, "Incredible. You did an amazing job". Aura just nodded to his trainer as he was returned to his pokeball. Zayne looked over to his opponent, Steven Yew, a whole new respect for the man. "That was the best battle I have had in a long time," he said. "Thank you very much." He couldn't help but laugh. "Do you think they'll make us pay to repair the battle field? It looks like ground zero for a nuclear attack!"

Yew had quite the opposite reaction to the explosion than Zayne did. Everything seemed to speed up, leaving no mercy. He threw up an arm to sheild his eyes, the hot air from the explosion washin over him. When the smoke cleared, Yew was dumbfounded. A draw? How, in all his years of battling, did he come to a draw?!?

Bad thoughts aside, Yew walked out to the battlefield, tossing Zayne one of the revives that he kept with him at all times. He gave another to Tetra, who got back up slightly shakily. Yew then turned back to Zayne, and replied, "Hell if I know, but I agree. That was an EPIC battle!"

"Definitely epic. I'll be sure to give this revive to Aura soon, thanks for the generosity" he replied pocketing the object. Well with that over I should probably go and check out my lodgings, want to come along?"

Yew nodded, taking Tetra's hand in the crook of his arm. He replied by saying, "Sounds like a plan to me."[/CSS-div]

OUTCOME: DRAW
•Aura is now level 53!
•Tetra is now level 53![/CSS-div]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Grounds

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

So alone, Kilik felt. It wasn't later when Mana sprang out of nowhere, right in front of Kilik. Mana somehow saw in his face that Kilik wasn't feeling okay. Kilik wasn't the only one who can read faces, it seems. Then again, Tentou gave it away, & Kilik wasn't hiding his expression well. Well, there's no use denying it.

"Well, this Thanksgiving was splendid. It's just... My parents never showed up," Kilik stopped a moment to breathe before continuing. "My father got into an accident in near Castelia City. My parents couldn't make it for Thanksgiving. He's in the hospital as we speak." There was no more to be said. That's the story. Kilik said no more. No expression to show, but deep inside, he felt slight depression.

Tentou looked at Fox oddly. "I say she's clingy, like me!" he cheered. Such an odd Shinx, but fun-loving.

Years

C.J Styles - Volcano (Deep Cave)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have no problem backing you up, and keeping them at bay while you catch the leader, but I cannot let you or anyone torture helpless pokemon." Issac exerted. C.J. sighed slightly at the comment. "It wasn't hurting them merely slowing them down, much the same as it would in a battle. But if you, prefer I'll play fair." his tone seemed apologetic but firm at the same time.

"Ace are you ready?" C.J. asked the Deino that simply nodded in a response. "Let's go then. Façade!" White electricity sparkles around Ace's becomes covered in an orange aura for a moment. It then body and it becomes surrounded in an orange aura that makes his body shine. He then charges in at the Druddigon leader while it was still recovering from the cold.

Before the Druddigon had a chance to react he was slammed into by Ace. Druddigon, still trying to warm up, had no time to react before C.J. was calling for another attack. "Round!" Ace opens his mouth and releases a high-pitched note, causing red circles to come out. Druddigon roars in pain from the sound. As the circles fly towards the opponent, they grow bigger until the sound fades shortly after. Druddigon finally got some heat back at this point, damaged from the attacks but not nearly damaged enough. It opened its mouth wide slamming it shut on Ace with a powerful Bite shaking its head ferociously before releasing his grip and letting Ace fly through the air hitting the ground hard.

Druddigon began sharpening his claws on a nearby rock, on could only assume it was using Hone Claws and was going to follow up with a physical attack. "Ace, he's preparing for a close combat attack. Use Focus Energy and get yourself ready for a Dragon Pulse." C.J. commanded telepathically. Ace's body becomes outlined in a red aura and he waited for C.J.'s command. Druddigon charged at Ace swinging it's arms wildly going to scratch Ace. Right when the Druddigon was about to hit Ace C.J. yelled out, "NOW!" at which Ace open's his mouth and a turquoise energy ball appears in front of it. He then fires the ball just as the Druddigon reached him blasting the Druddigon backwards.

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne entered the Entei Dorm's main building, trailing Yew who was still supporting Tetra, behind him. He could find his way easily enough to the dorms due to the red colour of the dorms roof. Zayne and Yew had walked to the dorms primarily in silence, fond memories of the battle still in Zayne's mind as he enjoyed the company of his formidable opponent, he hadn't really spent any prolonged time with other humans, except for on the boat ride, for a long time and it was nice to simply have some lasting human contact.

Zayne walked down a corridor to find a room slightly further back than the others. He inserted his room key and turned it in the lock, opening the door to find a modestly decorated room with a fairly decent amount of space, he assumed this was due to it being designed for a teacher. The room consisted of a small en suite, a kitchenette, a double bed and an arm chair both facing a small television set and a large rug in the middle of the room. Of course their were also shelves and a small fridge.
Looks like a hotel room thought Zayne, suitably impressed with his lodgings for the duration of his employment, although he would have easily survived with less.

He turned to his companion
"feel free to take a seat. I think that there's probably some complimentary coffee or something in here, it does look like a hotel room or something." As he waited for a response he shut the door behind them, released Aura, sat cross legged on the bed, and applied the revived that Steven had been kind enough to give him.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Volcanic Cave

As Issac watched the battle, his mind started to drift until he was completely lost in jumbled thought, unaware of his surroundings.
I wonder if the Druddigon would have even been hostile.. I mean the Magby were, so they had to be stopped. Rushing in like that and surprise attacking right away seems dirty. I am trying to justify the Magby Situation, but it's pretty much the same. It all had to-- well maybe not. There's always a better way.

As Issac stared blankly at the cave wall, Coal slipped from his side and to the outskirts of the gravity field.
"Not so scary now, are we?" He yelled out to the Druddigon with a smirk, following it with a small spit of flames.
"Drud!" One of them snarled as it quickly looked up at him, eyes sharpening and nostrils flaring. Coal hopped back and slowly backed away, returning back to Issac's side.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy finished up her consultation with the nurse, feeling considerably more upbeat about the idea of training a Shuppet thanks to her advice. Thanking her for her help Sammy scanned around - she had been sure she'd seen Shawn at some point but... no, it must have been her imagination. There was absolutely no way he would have been allowed out and about already - certainly not for a trip to Oak Town! Taking her pokemon back she thanked the nurses one more time and left the Pokemon Centre, walking through Oak Town and back towards the Academy.

She kept her pokemon inside their pokeballs; if any wild pokemon jumped out at her she could always release them. As much as she loved Corphish and Cubone (and now Shuppet, she supposed) it was good to have some time to herself occassionally. It gave her a chance to put the day into perspective and clear her head. Hopefully tomorrow would prove to be a less hectic day. Fewer headwounds at least. None would be ideal...

Closing her dorm room door behind her she sat down on her bed to take her shoes off, and feel asleep before she even got so far as bending down to untie the laces. Or setting an alarm...

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew 'Andy' Rede

Andy couldn't help but let an excited laugh escape him. She wanted to make him stronger huh? That didn't sound so bad. Maybe there was more to this jerky girl than first appeared.
In any case, Andy realized that he'd have to act fast if he wanted to even try to land a hit on the opposing umbreon. Nodding in appreciation to Kiki as Mouser got hit by confuse ray, Andy's eyes snapped to Umber. Calling Catches' name, Andy pointed at Umber and yelled a command to him.
"Go! Use Brick Break now!!"
Catches poised himself, only to take off running at Umber and holding up his hand flat, readying to bring it down upon the Umbreon.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost- Raikou Dorm Common Room
Evie grinned as Wyatt remarked about her drawing skills and almost laughed. The two subjects for her, where one of the same. Being able to draw was being able to pay attention to detail, to watch and see how things roll into one another, much like it was raising a Pokémon back from the brink, even though it was a little more focused on medicine and biology.

Receiving her sketchbook with a warm grin the silver haired girl continued to listen as her friend spoke and nodded, parting her lips to reply. The truth was that though the Ranch wasn't that fair away from the city, Evie had never really left there, not since she arrived at the farm anyway, every time her aunt and uncle wanted to go, they would offer to give her lift but anything smaller than a bus gave Evie panic attacks, though she had long since forgotten why.

"Well it wasn't too far, but not really an easy distance either" She said with a shrug, ignoring the fact that she was too chicken to get in a car to go to the city.

"But it was fun regardless. Always plenty to do and Leka always managed to find something to get his paws into." She grinned at this, then cocking her head to one side she regarded her friend in a curious manner.

"So what's your back story then Wyatt? Got any brothers or sisters?" the query was innocent, curiosity lying at its base, though Evie didn't really know how Wyatt would react to such a question.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose - Raikou Dorm Common Room

Wyatt sighed in thought of how he should answer Evie. The truth was he didn't know if he had any brothers or sisters. He had hardly known his parents as well the average child should have. It wasn't because he was adopted. His parents treated him like a peon and a servant more than a child. The only human beings he had ever felt any attachment to had become a jumble of nameless faces and faceless names. Goldenrod seemed to be on the other side of the world and hopefully Wyatt would never have to return there. As for if he had any siblings, Wyatt was too disgusted with his parents upbringing with himself. If he had any siblings, he couldn't imagine them being raised in a crime free environment. Wyatt rubbed his left eye and widened his right one revealing a light blue pupil that flickered from the corner of Wyatt's eyes, back to Evie.

"I don't know..." he said nonchalantly,"I don't think I do..." his voice trailed off. He never really thought much about his family outside his parents. He didn't even know if the man and woman he called mom and dad were his real parents. Wyatt had no desire to claim such people as his relatives and once he thought about it, he had never heard of anyone else in his 'family.' Wyatt felt strong desire to change the subject. It brought up unpleasant memories and he preferred not to reminisce over such thoughts in the distant future.

"What city did you live closest to?" Wyatt said quickly before yawning and stretching his arms out towards the ceiling in a quirky manner.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki and Jen

Umber yowled as the attack hit her, and she bounded back, growling with venom. Mouser shook his head, blinking with confusion.

"Keep going! hit her with Hyper Fang! You can do it Mouser!" Kiki cried, causing Jen to snort with laughter and adjust her glasses. Mouser dashed with surprising agility and clamped his fangs onto the umbreon's leg. Umber growled and tried to shake the mouse off.

"Umber, Toxic." Jen said boredly. Umber focused and globs of poison hit Mouser's belly, making the tiny mouse look ill, but he held onto it.

Years

C.J Styles - Volcano Cave

------------------------------------------------------------------

The close range blast caused Ace to be thrown back as well, landing once again on the ground and struggling to get up. He doesn't have much left, C.J. thought, I need to end this soon. "Get ready for another Façade." he commanded telepathically. The Druddigon, meanwhile, landed against a large stalactite cracking it to the top. Druddigon rose to its feet again and went in for another attack but Ace had been ready and was preparing a second Façade. Electricity sparkles around Ace's body and he becomes surrounded in an orange aura that makes its body shine once again. He then tackles into the Druddigon's chest as hard as he could.

Druddigon fell to the ground, he tried to get up but collapsed. C.J. took this moment to throw a PokeBall but as he waited for the outcome the stalactite Druddigon hit earlier split from the cave causing it and some other areas of the cave to collapse and head towards some Druddigon that were still stuck in the gravity field. Crap, C.J. thought to himself. He may battle dirty when he has a goal in mind but he didn't want to see Pokemon come to harm. "Golett realease them from your hold. Custos, Ax use Aerial Ace to protect those other Druddigon." Ax and Custos both become surrounded by white streaks and it fly at the falling rocks, shattering them into smaller pieces that would sting but not harm anything.

When everything was clear and nothing else was falling C.J. looked to wear the Druddigon he was battling had been. No sign of it, he must have made a successful capture, he ran to get the Pokeball he had thrown. C.J. tossed it and out came Druddigon, "I got him!" C.J. exclaimed excited for his new capture, his team was coming together as he planned it to be. "Druddigon, I'm sorry for the way we attacked you, I got ahead of myself. I've always wanted a strong Druddigon like yourself. I'll give you sometime to say goodbye if you like, and if any of the others are hurt I'll use my potions to help out." he said calmly, starting to feel bad about the way he rushed in.

The Druddigon nodded to him then wandered over to the others to explain what was going on. While he did, C.J. went back to where Issac was, recalling Custos, Chomp, and Golett. Leaving Ace and Ax out. He took out a potion and used it on Ace, knowing Ace wouldn't want to go into a PokeBall and they had a long walk back to the Dorms. C.J. looked to Issac, "When Druddigon is ready, we'll head back. Should probably get some sleep for classes tomorrow." he said with a laugh.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria -> Entei Dorms

196.gif
471.gif

Mana felt sympathy when Kilik decided to tell her what was bugging him. Appearently his father got into a incident and was in the hospital right now, long story short, they couldn't make it for thanksgiving. Mana wasn't sure what to say right now, she didn't know what to say to cheer Kilik up… just a hug maybe? That probably wouldn't do it.

Mana thought of a few things to say. Kilik should be happy that his father didn't die in that incident, but she could understand how he felt right now. It must be hard on him and he probably feels like he's all alone in this cruel world. Atleast… that was how Mana felt when her mother died and her father took Felicity away. She was all alone in that house… all alone… just remembering these memories filled her heart with a painful sadness.

Without knowing it Mana had hugged Kilik and tried to comfort him. Just when she opened her eyes and found herself in an awkward position she letted go and glanced at him. Without a blush, because Mana wouldn't know that you couldn't just randomly hug guys. Mana felt a bit restless though, even though after all that happened today… had she made some friends or not?

"I-I'm sorry about that…" Mana apologized with a withdrawn expression. Like a kitty apologizing for her mistakes. "I… I'm sorry to hear about your parents… but atleast he didn't die, right?" Mana wasn't good at cheering up but she was doing her best. "Also… it's thanksgiving, you shouldn't feel sad! You should make fun with your friends…" Mana smiled a little bit at him. "Your parents wouldn't want to see you sad on a day like this…" Mana ended her short speech.

Back