• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there.

Inverted Typhlosion

Rarer than a shiny
Years
Hi.

My name is Inverted Typhlosion, but I understand my name can be a bit of a handful, so just call me Inva. I'm an artist. I'm a pro-fire person. Err, thats it.

See ya around!
~Inva

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there Inva and welcome to PC!
We are always happy to welcome new members, and hope you'll like it here (:
If you are an artist, you should check out the *Art & Design* Section of the boards, where you can share your creations with us! You can give feedback to other members' work and see what people say about yours!
I love fire pokemon too, so maybe you want to be a part of our *Fire Pokemon Club*?

People around here are very nice and love to help out, so don't be afraid to ask around if you need anything!
Looking forward to see you around!! :D

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey Inverted Typhlosion !
Welcome to the community !
Don't worry about the new person, we have many new members joining all the time. Please feel free to make yourself comfortable and make new friends !
We have plenty of Pokemon and Non-Pokemon discussions so you'll find music, art,gaming, Pokemon,trading and more !
Zorogami has sent the appropriate links to the art and design section with the Fire Pokemon fan club as well !
Feel free if you wish to tell us more about yourself such as what games you like to play, favourite music and style of art !

Have fun Inva !

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Heya Inva! I love fire types too! :3 And horray for another artist joining us! I would love to see some of your art and you can post your own gallery in the art section that Zorogami has linked! :3
I hope you have tons of fun on the forum, and don't worry too much about being a newbie! We have a lot of helpful members and staff around to give you a hand if you need it! <3

Back