• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
Wow, this is a very good game, the intro, the door animations, every thing in this game is Cool!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I played this game last year, it was great. I'd like to see a sequel with updated graphics, that or a revamp of this original. Raptor EX+ if you will haha

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Hello there, I know you can make the game fullscreen with alt enter, is there a way to edit the resolution tho? Since it's kinda annoying looking at a big black box with just a tiny screen in it...

Found it, never mind.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2013
could the developer help me, so far ive played 11 hours, right before the groudon and kyogre part, and this happened to me 6 times, i beat groudon and caught kyogre and then beat both gym leaders , fire and water, saving a numerous mount of times but the next day when i open it, it doenst save YYYY

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Wow this looks amazing! I would play it but I don't want to download it. Sorry :/ I hope your future projects go well :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
Can anyone tell me where I can get TM 22, Solarbeam? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else, and I need it for my sunny day/weather ball Roserade. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2019
Can someone tell me if this happened to them or not, so i was finished capturing Arceus so i went to go capture Rayquaza and after multiple attempts of trying to capture him i failed and one time i came back and saw this rainbow like glow (not the one where you heal your pokemon) next to Rayquaza so i clicked on it and it took me to this other dimension with haunters and gastlys it also constantly teleported me to random parts in the map it was like a cave had but was dark and you could see parts of it i also obtained like rare candys and such. Anyclues and what this would? because im really confused.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Could you guys help me? I recently started playing and I've really been enjoying it, but I can't figure out how to change the resolution. I've been able to change the window size with alt+enter, but the game itself stays small and in the corner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind. I just got it. For anyone who is in a situation like this check the options.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
img191.imageshack.us/img191/4619/glitchjr.png
I found this glitch today
how do I find out what version I'm using? because the flutes aren't working for me and i saw a post about the flutes not working for someone else from a few years ago, but I downloaded the game just last month so I assume i'm using the most recent one.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2013
Well , im in Terra Cave and i dont have surf. Can't go back. What should i do know ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hey guys, exactly how many legendaries can you catch in this game, because I played this last summer, and I caught like 12.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2019
Hey guys, exactly how many legendaries can you catch in this game, because I played this last summer, and I caught like 12.

not sure but from what ive caught prob more than 20 because i havent captured palkia and i know where he is

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
Hey guys I got a quick question.. Were or what do you do after you finish the Torxia League? Is there anyways for me to get to the major parts of the Hoenn region?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Hey.

I seem to be unable to play this game. When I start the .exe it crashes and prints the error "RGSS Player doesn't work anymore". Is this a common error? I could not find anything with using Google. greetings :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Hee im new here and i get the hm dive but if i want dive to the secret garden i get error . i try downloading diffrent versions but still dive error what i can do ? plz help me i like this game

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Almost 6 years later and this game almost has 1 Million views. Which is odd considering the amount of bugs it has, and how outdated it is in features.

@seesta, grab the Game.exe and Game.ini from another, more recent game.
@Sabaman it probably was never coded correctly, so there is probably either no way to get in or you need to activate some kind of ingame switch for it to work.

Back