• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Which Starter do you choose in G/S/C?

Which Starter do you choose in G/S/C

• Total voters

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Cyndaquil. It's just so adorable and it's still pretty powerful. Also, Typhlosion is a boss. Frealigatr is a close second, as I always like the crocodile type look.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I chose totodile beacuse of the basic fact that it could learn ice attacks ( thryu tms) whuch wud help me against grass types :P

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Well, I always went with Cyndaquil most of the time ^_^ It's just adorable, I really like Typhlosion because he looks amazing and I like Fire Pokemon a lot in general ;)

But, there were times I chose Totodile too, so it's a close call :) (not as often as Cyndaquil though).

But hey, if I REALLY had a hard time choosing, I just "took" all three starters using the cloning glitch xD So in the end, I would have obtained all three of them and trained them in my team :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
On my last save the starter was Totodile, but quite frankly I think I played with all of them. Nowadays, when I play on emulator (since my old Game Boy is not working anymore :( ) I often choose Cyndaquil, since Quilava is super cute and Typhlosion is really, really cool :3

Years
Almost always Cyndaquil. I first started with Totodile way back when Gold and Silver first came out and was a little bit disappointed with it. I really missed not having a fire type on my team so I restarted with Cyndaquil and it's been my favourite starter ever since.

Years
I usually chose Cyndaquil. I kinda like Chikorita, but one of my all-time favourite/most-used Pokémon is Typhlosion.

Typhlosion carried me to the Elite Four.

Back