• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
Years
Woah, this hack looks amazing! I can't wait untill it comes out. I also really like the new introduction screen. My favorite generation is GSC so I'm sure I'll really love this when it comes out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
hi

hi im new here.. ive seen your screenies and its amazing! but how did u edit the intro screen? as in the animation... and how did u edit the tilesets so that it becomes like frozen ground? can teach please

E3DaMeX

Whoa, just noticed how long this hack has been in development. o.0 Well, keep up the great work and I really hope to see how this turns out.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
If you change your mind and decide to release betas after all, can I be your beta tester?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
He doesn't want to release a beta because he doesn't want to release a beta.

STOP ASKING

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
He doesn't want to release a beta because he doesn't want to release a beta.

STOP ASKING
CALM DOWN.

It's a good question. You should open your mind to these things and not think every post is spam or something inappropriately asked. There should be a reason for this, and if it hasn't already been answered, then it is an appropriate question to be asked.

Also, he's new to PC, and does not know if the question has been asked before, and may not know much about Pokémon, ROM hacking and emulation or forums in general.

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Pokemon Ice is actually the first fan game I've ever seen. I remember myself just googling away "New Pokemon" and I stumbled on to a link. It was showcasing Pokemon Ice, I was really excited, believing it was a real game, a game from the beloved series of g/s/c I had miss for my collection. Haha! Now here I am finding "Pokemon Ice" once again. It's really good to see it's still alive, I thought it had died, remembering how long ago I found it. Good luck, and congratulations for making the game look so darn good, fooling others (me) into believing it was done by Nintendo. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2017
So...6 years and it's still not released =P

Well, looks amazing anyways.

Good Luck,

3n3rGyZ

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Agreed with Enrgyz 6 years no release. Does anyone know if Jeremy is still working on it, as I cbf to read through all the pages to find out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
This hack was in development for over 5 years. It must be a really good game. Maybe it might even be released before 2034 if we're lucky.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
No need to be sarcastic.
It's a hobby Jeremy has, not a job for the hack.
She/He chooses when and how to work on it.
It will be done when it's done, and asking when's it gonna be released or if there's gonna be a Beta, which She/He has already said no to, is just gonna annoy Her/Him.
So please guys, stop pointing out the fact it's been 5/6 years in development.
If the hack is gonna be released, it will be released when it is.

I'd suggest maybe locking the topic to reduce the amount of spam posts asking for releases and pointing out the 6 years gap in development, etc.
Jeremy can always request a re-opening when OR if she/he returns.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
No need to be sarcastic.
It's a hobby Jeremy has, not a job for the hack.
She/He chooses when and how to work on it.
It will be done when it's done, and asking when's it gonna be released or if there's gonna be a Beta, which She/He has already said no to, is just gonna annoy Her/Him.
So please guys, stop pointing out the fact it's been 5/6 years in development.
If the hack is gonna be released, it will be released when it is.

I'd suggest maybe locking the topic to reduce the amount of spam posts asking for releases and pointing out the 6 years gap in development, etc.
Jeremy can always request a re-opening when OR if she/he returns.
You're missing the point. The game is not going to be released. This whole thread is pointless, and should not have the title hack of 2004. There are hardly any finished rom hacks. Jeremy is one of those people who makes a few screenshots, and then quits making the game. Whenever I comment on this "game" of hers, she deletes the messages because they prove what a fraud she really is. She even suspended me once. That proves what kind of mod she is.

I do agree that this topic needs to closed. Not only that, but also deleted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back