• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Kerse

bleh
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
hey, was wondering if i could get 2 leftovers, 2 tm 76s, tm 06 and a heat rock if its not too much trouble and if one could be on the cyndaquil from box 14 in the free section

Kerse

bleh
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
ok, not sure if you saw cause i kinda edited it late but is there anyway you could put one of the items on a cyndaquil from box 14 in the free section

Years
I'm interested in these Shiny EV'd, my shop is in my signature. :3

dpmfsa149.png

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 323
Atk. 403
Def. 225
Sp. Atk. 191
Sp. Def. 221
Spd. 259

Moves: Aqua Tail, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch

dpmfsa091.png

Shiny Cloyster lv100 Bold Checked
HP 304
Atk. 200
Def. 504
Sp. Atk. 192
Sp. Def. 115
Spd. 167

Moves: Protect, Toxic Spikes, Ice Shard, Substitute

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm interested in these Shiny EV'd, my shop is in my signature. :3

dpmfsa149.png

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 323
Atk. 403
Def. 225
Sp. Atk. 191
Sp. Def. 221
Spd. 259

Moves: Aqua Tail, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch

dpmfsa091.png

Shiny Cloyster lv100 Bold Checked
HP 304
Atk. 200
Def. 504
Sp. Atk. 192
Sp. Def. 115
Spd. 167

Moves: Protect, Toxic Spikes, Ice Shard, Substitute

I'm interested in these 2 please:
Armaldo ♂
Adamant
354/383/207/136/174/98
Aqua Tail
Super Power
X-Scissor
Swords Dance

Politoed ♀
Modest
384/167/187/305/223/176
Surf
Psychic
Ice Beam
Hidden Power

RNC, may i have 2 heart scales please?

Meet you there in a few please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
Hey RNC! I'm interested in this: Moltres lv50 Modest (NBM). I know its not your day to do shinies, but I'm not so sure I'd be able to hit you up for it tomorrow (Dunno if its even in your giveaway, I looked around and I couldn't find what NBM means?) ...even if it was I want it sooooo bad I'd be willing to trade you an event for it. How's about A hasty UT Channel Jirachi (since I see you only have one of those guys on your list) or a bold NZ Jirachi? I'd offer something else but you have quite a bit there! Let me know : )

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC! I'm interested in this: Moltres lv50 Modest (NBM). I know its not your day to do shinies, but I'm not so sure I'd be able to hit you up for it tomorrow (Dunno if its even in your giveaway, I looked around and I couldn't find what NBM means?) ...even if it was I want it sooooo bad I'd be willing to trade you an event for it. How's about A hasty UT Channel Jirachi (since I see you only have one of those guys on your list) or a bold NZ Jirachi? I'd offer something else but you have quite a bit there! Let me know : )

Sorry, my give away will start about this time tomorrow, you'll have to wait please, and NBM is just a reference for me.

Years
wants:
TRU Shaymin lv50 Jolly ID 02089
Alamos Darkrai lv50 Naive ID 05318
EV'd Shiny Charizard lv100 Modest

offering: anything in my thread, link is in my sig

im aware i might not have much that you want but im willing to trade anything you want for whatever you want to give me =]

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
wants:
TRU Shaymin lv50 Jolly ID 02089
Alamos Darkrai lv50 Naive ID 05318
EV'd Shiny Charizard lv100 Modest

offering: anything in my thread, link is in my sig

im aware i might not have much that you want but im willing to trade anything you want for whatever you want to give me =]

I'll trade just for the jolly GS jirachi please!! :)

Back