• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Yeah, I would of been funnier if it was Rarity watching.

Well since, we all saw that Star Wars reference during the pilot's conclusion... here's some more art.

24c350d00211717bd318a5e69122db4f.jpg

I know what I'm buying the princess for her next birthday.

Cura

Years
"Princess Celestia! That is no moon..." said Twilight Sparkle.
"LLLLUUUUNNNNAAAA!!" the princess yelled.

Well, that'll fine and nice now. Hmm... are you still wondering why Luna was not at the Gala? Here's your answer.

73606f45ffa87e9e506a282800875a68.jpg

She is so cute. Oh, can you find the Star Wars reference here?

Years
Looks like I'm the only one who likes the toys here. Yeah, some of the cutie marks and etc are a bit off, but it's nothing that angers me too much or anything. I'm just glad to be able to own some merchandise <: Being a girl makes it easier to buy them, too (LOL).

I do hope they release more toys that are more faithful to the actual designs though; I'd buy those in a heartbeat.

That's an awesome animation, I added it to my favorites!

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
Looks like I'm the only one who likes the toys here. Yeah, some of the cutie marks and etc are a bit off, but it's nothing that angers me too much or anything. I'm just glad to be able to own some merchandise <: Being a girl makes it easier to buy them, too (LOL).

I do hope they release more toys that are more faithful to the actual designs though; I'd buy those in a heartbeat.

Spoiler:

I've seen that comic meme. That's really cute.

Sweet Candace said:
I spy with my little eye a little bit of Darth Vader right by Luna. ;)

You are correct!

I had to spoiler this one. I just caught my attention when I was going through the comics...
GOOD MORNING, LUNA!
Spoiler:

Cura

Years
Sweet Candace said:
That was funny. "RUN, LUNA, RUN!"
That was my first thought when I saw that.

^I think that's the best MLP fanwork I've ever seen. Literally had to hold in my laughter there.

You want to see what I think is the best MLP fanwork yet?
Here.

Celestia's True Story and Battle with Night Mare Moon.
(All By: nimaru)

Part One: The story begins...
Spoiler:

Part Two: It's continues though bathtime. (I love the guard's reaction here.)
Spoiler:

Part Three: The monster within and Celestia's attempt of rescue.
Spoiler:

Part Four: The Final Part and Harmony returns... for now. (Once again, the guard's reaction caught my attention.)
Spoiler:

This story is drawn extremely well and in truth I shed a tear every once and while during parts. It's a great backstory for the princesses.

Cura

Years
We should just wait until they release all 26 Season 1 episodes in one DVD set. Might take a while, and would probably be a tad expensive, but all 26 episodes would be there.

I can see where you're going at with getting the entire season in one set or DVD. I would be easier as well as in a way a bit cheaper in the long run to buy.

Spoiler:

D'awww..... So cute..... Thanks for posting!

Yeah, a Season 1 DVD set would easier and would save time.

If not, I'll grab some CDs, put it on there, and give it to my friend as a birthday present. xD

Last edited:

Cura

Years

I spy a few things...

1.) Rainbow Dash's hair is off on the one toy there.
2.) A Pokemon Book in the back.
3.) LOTS OF PONIES.
4.) Some of the toys have their colors completely wrong in places.

Other than that, I'm amazing. That is a good collection you got there.

Back