• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
I dont think so i caught a wild Onix and some time later when i opened the pc my onixs sprite was bugged with random pink things and my game got crashed...
It has to be related with the crash at Violet and the Crystal Onix which was added in one of the newest mini updates

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I dont think so i caught a wild Onix and some time later when i opened the pc my onixs sprite was bugged with random pink things and my game got crashed...
It has to be related with the crash at Violet and the Crystal Onix which was added in one of the newest mini updates

Well I have the latest update and have no problems with it. I can`t trade it and when I caught it the sprite was a bit messy. But it is perfectly fine in the box. Sprite and all.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
After I get the GS Ball, how exactly do I get back to Kanto? It always says 'the train will leave in 10 minutes.."

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
After I get the GS Ball, how exactly do I get back to Kanto? It always says 'the train will leave in 10 minutes.."

Just go back to new bark town, surf to the first bit of the victory road. Since the victory road is in Kanto all you have to do is use fly to wherever u need to go to.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
No I mean I'm on the orange island and I can't get back to Kanto to give the GS Ball to Oak. It always says that I've missed the train and that it will come back in 10 minutes. - so how do I get back to newbark town like you said?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
No I mean I'm on the orange island and I can't get back to Kanto to give the GS Ball to Oak. It always says that I've missed the train and that it will come back in 10 minutes. - so how do I get back to newbark town like you said?

Been too long. I do not remember. I think it has to be raining or something If I remember right. Would anyone care to shed some light on this please?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Been too long. I do not remember. I think it has to be raining or something If I remember right. Would anyone care to shed some light on this please?

It should be based on the real time clock..
If you got to OJ isles in the first place you should be able to get back.

25UN9

Also, when do I gain access to the Uno/Dos/Tres line? I've got all 3(4) flutes, and placed them (4th being white flute). I'm able to look at where moltres/articuno spawn (mortar northeast, ice path weird entrance from the bridge west of ice path main entrance), but they're not there.

Last edited:

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years

just adjust the time on your computer/psp/phone for you to be able to ride the undersea express again hope it helps.

It should be based on the real time clock..
If you got to OJ isles in the first place you should be able to get back.

25UN9

Also, when do I gain access to the Uno/Dos/Tres line? I've got all 3(4) flutes, and placed them (4th being white flute). I'm able to look at where moltres/articuno spawn (mortar northeast, ice path weird entrance from the bridge west of ice path main entrance), but they're not there.

hey where did you get the yellow flute?

can we get trough the cyrstal cave? cause there are 3 grunts who is blocking the cave entrance

Last edited:
Years
yow guys 3 of team nexus grunt is blocking the way trough cyrstal cave.. how can i rid of them?
and bug report. when i did my first step at the @ the 4th city on orange island i got no exp when battling nexus and wild pokemons

It isn't a bug. It is the team nexus plot line. They messed things up so you get no experience when you're there, no matter who you battle.

Years
Hey there buddies.. I'm new here so i am bit shy..
Well I've encountered some problems in the game. The 3rd gym leader at the Orange Islands is not there. I already beaten the nexus 4 Mister G and shut down all of the nexus one but the gym leader is not there. I already beat the 2nd gym leader so why is the 3rd gym leader not there?

And oh... I forgot.. where can i found zapdos? Rumors said that this legendary pokemon is in the rock tunnel. But I already searched the whole area and the bird is not totally there. I also doubt that this bird is in the hallow cave but definitely I'm wrong.. please help me with my problem. Thanks for the answers. :)
The Zapdos you mentioned is really a buggy event. As for the Gym leader the current beta goes till 2nd Gym in Orange Islands so no 3rd Gym leader currently

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Where do i get a fire stone from? I don't want to defeat the elite four with a level 50 growlithe

i found 2 bugs too i hope im not repeating what other people r saying

poliwag can learn overheat
i caught a onix in the wild but when it showed up in my pokedex after it was all pink

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
just adjust the time on your computer/psp/phone for you to be able to ride the undersea express again hope it helps.

hey where did you get the yellow flute?

can we get trough the cyrstal cave? cause there are 3 grunts who is blocking the cave entrance

1 was from Axel in Olivine after you heal the pokemon up top
1 is in Violet city (use surf)
1 is in Hollow cave northwest of Olivine (step on every hole)

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
Trainer name: Rainbow
Type- Elite
Items- Full Restore, Full restore, Max Revive
Pokemon- Gengar (Annoying moveset) , Porygon, Scizor, Lapras, Magmar, Electrode (explosion)
Before Battle Dialogue"My Gengar will wipe the floor with you!"
Beaten Battle dialogue" I gave it my best...And that wasn't good enough."
After Battle dialogue" How...I thought I had my team perfected."

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Trainer name: Rainbow
Type- Elite
Items- Full Restore, Full restore, Max Revive
Pokemon- Gengar (Annoying moveset) , Porygon, Scizor, Lapras, Magmar, Electrode (explosion)
Before Battle Dialogue"My Gengar will wipe the floor with you!"
Beaten Battle dialogue" I gave it my best...And that wasn't good enough."
After Battle dialogue" How...I thought I had my team perfected."

Your either blind, a troll, or dumb. Or all of the above. It says how to send the request on the same post. So you would have to be one of the previously aforementioned 3 or all of the above.

Knight1995

mew two
Years
I am playing pokemon liquid crystal beta3.1 version on my vba.i completed the johto league and got 7 out of 8 badges in kanto. but i am unable to get the 8th badge from cerulean city becoz there gym leader is missing. also unable to complete the power plant problem stuck with that and dont know what to do.? plz help me out.

I am playing pokemon liquid crystal beta3.1 version on my vba.i completed the johto league and got 7 out of 8 badges in kanto. but i am unable to get the 8th badge from cerulean city becoz there gym leader is missing. also unable to complete the power plant problem stuck with that and dont know what to do.? plz help me out.

Last edited:
Years

Bro you missed Misty on the route North of cerulean city. She is dating someone at there. Talk with her so that she could return to her gym

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Sir, I am in love with your hack.
I've been playing it for a while now and I'm now up to Indigo Plateau!
I love this game, and I can't wait to see more!

Knight1995

mew two
Years
Will you please help me out how to solve that wierd power plant problem where the manager become mad and saying gahgah....

Back