• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
You don't need for someone to give it to you in fact your PokeGear works as a VS Seeker in LC.

How do I actually use it? I open my pokegear and there's a window that says phone,map,gbp and stuff I registered that item and used select I still get the same thing.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hi there umm where do I get a vs seeker to battle trainers again?

You don't. It was removed because it completely broke the game on use. Its functionality will eventually be replaced by the phone, give us a little time to get it all working! :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
As consolation there is a box in your room. Activate it and it will ask you if you want to reset all the trainers. This will allow you to battle them again. Granted their pokemon are at the same level they were when you first fought them but nevertheless.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Hi guys, I have completed the game.

But still have a question.

In the game, I had caught a wild Eevee. (wild grass). But I can't seem to find it anymore, the other eevee I already got from goldenrod city. Now I have evolved the first eevee into vaporeon and the other eevee is still eevee. I have forgotten the wild grass spot for the wild eevee, I wanted to catch them all and evolve. Does any of you still know where I can find the wild eevee's?

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
In goldenrod city underneath the radio tower u get the eevee.

The pokedex shows area unknown...

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys, I have completed the game.

But still have a question.

In the game, I had caught a wild Eevee. (wild grass). But I can't seem to find it anymore, the other eevee I already got from goldenrod city. Now I have evolved the first eevee into vaporeon and the other eevee is still eevee. I have forgotten the wild grass spot for the wild eevee, I wanted to catch them all and evolve. Does any of you still know where I can find the wild eevee's?

Eevee's are found where u beat team saturn (or static) in the dragons den underground bit. ive found 4 there so far

In goldenrod city underneath the radio tower u get the eevee

Actually the given Eevee is from bill who's house is in goldenrod city, its available after u have been in ecruteak PC and triggered that particular script

Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?

someone will need to clarify but i believe u have to complete the power plant event in order to recieve the item POKETAR which wakes snorlax up...maybe it will be replaced with the radio when its functional in the future, only the Devs know. as for the phone that doesnt work yet either

Last edited:

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
im here again.. how can i get to crystal cave? i dunno how can i rid those three grunts(each of them are blocking the entrance) that blocking my way..

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
hey there sorry if this has been asked but where do i find the black flute? also how do i make the tables to put my flutes to trigger the legendary birds appear?

Sorry for spamming ignore my previous question. I have a few more questions.

1) where can I find zapdos? I placed the flute on the table and went to the power plant from rock tunnel but zapdos isn't there.

2) where can I find a tm of return?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
i have a question, i have a savedata from one or two releases before the pokegear update (the first release with the "new" pokegear), will my savedata work with the latest one?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
someone will need to clarify but i believe u have to complete the power plant event in order to recieve the item POKETAR which wakes snorlax up...maybe it will be replaced with the radio when its functional in the future, only the Devs know. as for the phone that doesnt work yet either

I've completed the Power Plant event (as far as I know) and have defeated Misty. Been back to the Power Plant again and I didn't receive any item!

Years
Talk with the Power Plant director and then fly back to Misty's gym, Find that Grunt there and then go back towards Nugget bridge. Defeat him and go back to find that Item inside the gym's water. Fly back to Power Plant and give the part to the director who will give you the TM for Zap Cannon. Now head back to Lavender town and talk with the director of Radio Tower who will award you with the app for your Pokegear i-e PokeTar. Go towards that Snorlax and press A button on it. It should awake up after some time and you could get inside the Diglett's cave now............

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
I've completed the Power Plant event (as far as I know) and have defeated Misty. Been back to the Power Plant again and I didn't receive any item!

i failed to mention that u need to go back to the kanto radio tower, thats my bad

Back