• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
My father has two dragons on each of his shoulders, one pink and one green. It almost looks like he has a rash when he's in a tank top if you don't pay attention. XD

I think I might want dragons or something cool like that. Or, maybe something to do with ED/Anonymous. You know, internet rebels extraordinaire?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I meant that they would do their best to convince me. X)

The only person in my (close) family who doesn't have at least one tattoo is my sister's fiance. My dad has quite a few, to the point where I can't remember them all haha. At least seven, maybe more.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha, I meant that they would do their best to convince me. X)

The only person in my (close) family who doesn't have at least one tattoo is my sister's fiance. My dad has quite a few, to the point where I can't remember them all haha. At least seven, maybe more.

Yeah I know :3 I was exaggerating~ Not about the scar bit, though ;_;

Do your grandparents have tattoos too?

I'm also way too critical of tattoo artists to trust any of them doing good work on my body haha! That and I get bored of things easily :c

I've done two tattoo designs for people though. One was sakura cherry blossoms, the other was a black and white design for master hand from super smash brothers.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, if you don't mind my asking, why was a needle being drug across your skin in the first place?

I think so, not sure. I don't know my grandparents well, but I think at least two of them have tattoos. One of them, though, I have no idea, because he died before I met him.

Probably should have specified earlier that my sister's fiance and myself are the only ones without tattoos. Didn't occur to me that it was implying that I have tattoos.

I don't know a lot about that kind of thing, but I also am wondering how safe the dye for tattoos really is. I mean, the dye in food is "safe"- but they're known carcinogens. T:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha, if you don't mind my asking, why was a needle being drug across your skin in the first place?

I think so, not sure. I don't know my grandparents well, but I think at least two of them have tattoos. One of them, though, I have no idea, because he died before I met him.

Probably should have specified earlier that my sister's fiance and myself are the only ones without tattoos. Didn't occur to me that it was implying that I have tattoos.

I don't know a lot about that kind of thing, but I also am wondering how safe the dye for tattoos really is. I mean, the dye in food is "safe"- but they're known carcinogens. T:

Because I was a dumb kid and I moved when the doctor was giving me a shot haha!

Not sure about the dyes.. but I've heard that if you get a tattoo in a certain place, like upper arm or something, it makes your sweat green! Dunno how true that is though!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Howdy DCC, how's the wife?

I'm back from being me for a 5 day weekend, and off again tomorrow. Busy busy, cest la vie.

Do any of y'all want tattoos????

I have four, although three are small, one is a little larger.

Hmmm.. forcingly sticking a needle in your skin?

:c.. I have a scar from a needle ripping across my arm.

Contrary to what people say, getting a tattoo doesn't hurt whatsoever, infact it's a pretty pleasurable experience, [especially the colouring/shading]

Not sure about the dyes.. but I've heard that if you get a tattoo in a certain place, like upper arm or something, it makes your sweat green! Dunno how true that is though!

I'm pretty sure that's an urban myth, although I'm no expert.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I don't have any tattoos, and honestly I don't know if I ever will get one. Probably, but not necessarily, well, maybe... I don't know.

I do cut my own hair. I see this way, if I don't like how it looks I can only blame myself.

On a completely unrelated note, I actually got a burn!
Something that hasn't happened since I was 11.

Hey, Somniac.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Gotta wonder though..... how many people have that line tattooed on them??????? How many people...in a drunken stupor....they had watched Star Wars last night....!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: OK
DARTH-KIOSK.jpg

THIS IS COOL
o__o
I'm not interested either. if I was, though, I'd probably get a Meganium on my wrist or a portrait of my two cats on my back. xD
YES BECAUSE WE COULD NEVER TELL
:p
I have four, although three are small, one is a little larger.
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

I just woke up so excusez-moi ;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I wouldnt get a tattoo. I cant think of anything meaningful enough for me to get a tattoo of and it would have to be something meaningful to me. I dont really want one either and never have.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Contrary to what people say, getting a tattoo doesn't hurt whatsoever, infact it's a pretty pleasurable experience, [especially the colouring/shading]

I'm pretty sure that's an urban myth, although I'm no expert.

Guess it depends on your pain tolerance and where you get it because I've had friends/family with tattoos tell me the exact opposite haha!

And yeah it probably is an urban myth, but a fun one at that! Would be cool if it's true though!

I like the pic of the one you showed! It's pretty! Hope to maybe see the others one day!

Gabri

m8
Years
Tattoos are meh. People do what they want, but I see no special attractiveness on tattoos (neither do I look down upon them tho). I just don't like when people overdo them and cover themselves in ink.

About getting one myself, I share Dave Mustaine's opinion - I would never put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes-Benz.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Tattoos? No, I don't think I'll have one. If I do, it'll be a dragon or a bird on my chest to impress the ladies!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My friend had to have some marks tattooed on his torso as part of chemo and he told me that some hurt a lot more than others. So apparently it significantly varies, depending on the specific place of the tattoo.

The only permanent thing I've done to myself, though, is just the operator symbol scratched into my thumbnail with a safety pin. {: And I don't even know if that's permanent, tbh.

Kura, that makes more sense- I misunderstood and thought someone had intentionally scratched/cut you with a needle haha.
Speaking of scars, I found a pretty large one on my leg and I cannot for the life of me figure out where it came from. T:

Crux

Evermore
Years
I think tattoos can be attractive, but they have to be in the right spot, right kinda tattoo, and not everybody can pull one off.
But for me, when done right, they're really great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back