• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I'm fine. ^^

Miharu, stop encouraging OOC talk :P

Is Megaman or Yellow around? I has a GMish question before I think about my SU. Cause I am letting my old characters fade if I rejoin.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'm fine. ^^

Miharu, stop encouraging OOC talk :P

Is Megaman or Yellow around? I has a GMish question before I think about my SU. Cause I am letting my old characters fade if I rejoin.

I'm pretty sure Yellow isn't around and Megaman isn't currently online. Sucks to suck, broski.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Bai's Journeys Class post has been posted, so feel free to interact and ask questions!

Also, Nideous, in case you hadn't noticed, Megaman is currently online. :P

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Huh... It looks like I've posted. Weird, huh? xD
At least Derrick is at class now :p ... Sort of.

Years
I have (at last) posted for both Zayne beginning his class and Sylvia arriving at Yew's. I figure to keep things interesting I'll slightly change Zayne's lesson from the last one xD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Hi Nideous! Hopefully you find your way to rejoining, more RP'ers are always a good thing. If there's anything any of us can do to help (or encourage!) you, let us know.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
I wonder what Bai and Zen are thinking of Adrian right now. He's probably different than most of the crowd.

EDIT: And yes, Adrian's in the Journeys class right now.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Actually, as a matter of fact I chose today to come back from my Hiatus. I spent as long as I can possibly tolerate trying to repair my muse, and I'm ready to give the RP my all again~

So, if you need a question answered feel free to throw it my way Nideous. I'll get to it in a jiffy.

Soon enough I'll be starting to post again ICly.

Oh and...

4hct.png

The post count! It's... IT'S...

...Wow, 200 pages in the OOC! Didn't see that coming, somehow.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Actually, as a matter of fact I chose today to come back from my Hiatus. I spent as long as I can possibly tolerate trying to repair my muse, and I'm ready to give the RP my all again~

So, if you need a question answered feel free to throw it my way Nideous. I'll get to it in a jiffy.

Soon enough I'll be starting to post again ICly.

Oh and...

4hct.png

The post count! It's... IT'S...

...Wow, 200 pages in the OOC! Didn't see that coming, somehow.

Welcome back! I missed your Signature pictures :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Welcome back Yellow! Great to see you involved again and looking forward to RPing with you in the future.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'll post tomorrow guys! Sorry for the delay~ ^^;; This is mainly meant for ShinyDiamond...

Yellow- Welcome back! c: I hope you are bringing Valorie and everyone else back~

Years
WELCOME BACK YELLOW!!!

On another note, I'm going to make the second half of Zayne's class one on one battles between partners instead of a battle royal like last time. Oh, and is Iny in Zayne's class? Or is she just accompanying Conor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back