• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Pokémon to be revealed on February 27th

Years
Wonder what the new mythical will be!! And I'm hopeful that whatever news we get for GO isn't something like another pikachu in a hat, oof..

Years
Oh great, new Mythical Pokémon with literally no backstory or ties to the region it's released in. Like we need more of these.

But I'm looking forward Masters news. The game got a lot better since its launch.

pkmin3033

I'd like to be excited, but Game Freak have a very long and established history of waving these things in front of our faces and not releasing them for two or three generations after the fact.

This is our shiny new toy, and you can't have it, so go and sit in the corner and be grateful that we deemed to reveal it to you peasants at all! Oh, and please buy our expensive DLC season pass and subscribe to Pokemon Home. Thank you for playing! :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Oh, a new Mythical? Cool. I love Mythical Pokemon. I'm sure it'll be available through the free update, at least. I hope it's not as boring as Magearna, though. I loved Marshadow, Meltan and Zeraora from the last generation. Those were really cool.

I heard a youtuber theorize this new Pokemon will be promoted during Pokemon Day in Max raid battles? I honestly highly doubt it's gonna be locked behind the dlc or Pokemon Home.

Honestly, I really hope the Pokemon GO related thing, I hope it's Kalos Pokemon finally being added? We'll see.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I wonder what they'll use for the raid event. Masters news on the day is interesting too... As for GO, please give party hat Pikachu a rest please (or for that matter any other hat).

Back