• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Black Goku

Black
Years
This hack is amazing! The only way to improve it would be to implement EVERY Dragonball character from ever version of Dragonball (GT, Z Super, KAI, etc.) in it. Otherwise, it is pretty much perfect the way it is.

Maybe a story change would help.
Dragon Ball super Characters like black Zamasu, Omni King Champa And Others Should come and turn fire red to emerald will be fun then!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
@Z-Max: I think it would be a good idea to find one or two more people to work on the hack so you won't be overburdened and so updates can be released more often. In fact, I second Black Goku's idea about including Leaf Green in the mix, while having more people work on those versions as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Hi, Z-max. Before of all, I wanna say "great job" because you've created a really amazing hack ROM. I'm, in this moment, after the Dragon League, looking for some fighters. And I have some dudes like:

1) my Oosaru didn't turn into Golden Oosaru at level 45 (my friend said the same)
2) os Tanoby Ruins, I am been able to find just Chaozu and Guldo, and not Hit
3) there are a fighter for every Pokémon? I am asking it because I've saw a video where the player was showing his Scouter and, after SSGSS Goku, there was a Omanyte.

Well... Its all for now, thanks if you able to see this reply and more thanks if you answer me. And, in last thing, I'd like to give you an sugestion. If you be able, please, create a Hack ROM with the characters of Naruto or Saint Seiya, I'd love it, seriously. Thanks and keep this incridible and amazing work :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Hi everyone, i am new in the forum, at least i almost done the game at 100%, but i have 2 questions.
1) In the first page the creator said, can find hit in tanoby ruins if you look in chambers, however if do solve the puzzle in the cave, just appear guldo and chouze, but i saw someone who got 1, how its possible? I search in each one but i didn't find him, and i want to know if there is a gameshark or codebreak to got it.
2) I just need 1 vaporeon to complete the "national scouter" but i can't have it cos if i use gamesharks appear me fighters: "ssgss goku or god vegeta" with gamesharks codes for number 134 and 245, so i want to know, how can i have 1 vaporeon
Thank you very much to create this hack, is awesome.
I hope to get an answer soon. Gl

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Couple quick questions, and I don't know if anyone's answered them before:

Does anyone know where to find Spopovich/Yamu in the Babidi Zone? I swear I've looked up and down in it, and I haven't encountered either of them yet. Are they localized to a specific patch of grass? And if they are, which one might it be?

Secondly, is the method of using cheats shown on the first page the same way you use cheat codes if you're running the game on VisualBoyAdvance? if it isn't, then does anyone know of a good tutorial? (I've tried to use them but with no luck, so I may be doing it wrong.)

Those are just my two current pet peeves; if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :)

You can find them on satan city, dojo, there are like hitmonlee and hitmonchan, you can have 1 and the other in babidi zone.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Hi there Im trying to use the code for a wild pokemon encounter and the code for vegeto isnt working (he is number 112, so i used rhydons code), could any one help me out? it would be greatly appreciated

You can have vegeto just trading in roshi's island.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
So I'm having trouble getting the latest version of this. I have a version, but its missing some new content. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 10, 2020
I am using the game on the GpSp Kai emulator on psp which requires PAR_V3 codes.

Id like to use the Infinite Money code but the emulator doesn't work with codebreaker codes and the arcrypt application doesn't seem to convert it well so I am looking for some help.

I like to grind leveling up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Does anybody have a code for whis and hit by any chance?
Awesome game zmax! Looking forward to future updates!

Years
The new version(V4) is ready. I added Zamasu, Merged Zamasu, Black, SSR Black(Rose), SSG Vegeta, SSB Gohan and SSB Vegeto + a new item, new moves and stuff.
Check the 1st post for more details.

PureRage: I answer you with a long delay, but yes I'm often overburdened. Fortunately, some people helped me for the design and improvement of some sprites in the 4th version.

I'm happy to see so much support for this project anyway! Have fun!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Hey guys anybody got the right codes for all the fighters? Can't seem to get the right codes for whis, goku black, zamasu and the new God states?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey Z-max i was just wondering with the addition of the god stone that allows you to evolve Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Vegeto into God forms do SSG Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta still show up as roaming fighters or is this the only way to get them

Back