• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
yeah u are great, u used different frames so it looks like suicunes "hair" would fly in the wind ^^

btw, what is the animatin like if u use watergun on the flames?
Is it made of different frames using movements or is it something else? ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
its just like you said^^ the side movement will be like a lil dust or smoke cloud

edit: i added a poll about the starter pokes. can someone tell me how i can edit and end it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hey Neti, the thread is up, don't you worry, I'll be at your back at any time..!

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
this looks pretty sweet man
adding extra overworld interactive things (e.g. strength rocks) makes hacks stand out
great job on that fire and i wish you the best of luck :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Its finally up!
The story is great but it seems more like a guide than a story in the beginning because it says what kind of regions they are.
your maps are, like always, awesome and almost perfect.
I'm going to get a userbar as soon as possible.
well, best of luck Neti!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Nice screenies and maps.
I guess now ur waiting for Blazichu or Christos so the can move ur thread to the hacks showcase too.
So am I.
I really like the story.
It's said that u have to practically watch ur dad die... ~sobs~
But seriously, TOL with this hack.
GL!
Spoiler:

Neti

Inactive
Years
thank you all for your support! and is it really true that i cant end or edit the poll? cuase i did not set an end...

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
Awesome. For the starters maybe you could put three baby Pokemon? Or, p'raps make them Seel, Houndour, and Voltorb, albiet edited to make them even in strength, that way they each represent an area of the region.

Anyways, my stupid ideas aside, keep at it!

Neti

Inactive
Years
hey neti for tht 4 legendry pokemon u could put mewtwo in there...
[just a suggestion...]

really good idea, i like it^^

Awesome. For the starters maybe you could put three baby Pokemon? Or, p'raps make them Seel, Houndour, and Voltorb, albiet edited to make them even in strength, that way they each represent an area of the region.

Anyways, my stupid ideas aside, keep at it!

baby pokemon... hmm those would be independent od the regions then. if i chose the other 3 you proposed i would make it so that you get each of them in 1 region, but i think it should be more special pokemon then, so baby pokes would fit better...
what do you (i mean everybody now) think about smoochum in ice region (at the start of the game), later in the fire region Magby and in the thunder region elekid?

maybe if a moderator reads this he could stop the poll... cause i think its not possible to do that for me^^

Sky

Years
Hey neti ^^
Why dont choose in the thunder region elekid or pichu both are thunderpokemon , i think both doing fine
its a suggestion and think about it ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
I repeat what i said before:
"what do you (i mean everybody now) think about smoochum in ice region (at the start of the game), later in the fire region Magby and in the thunder region elekid?"
i could add the choice netween elekid and pichu...
and i dont really like smoochum as a starter, do you have another idea?

and mewtwo will be another pokemon of Gaoya now for sure
i will make the OW now and then add it to the ubar and plot

edit: here it is:
50_2.bmp

i added it to the ubar and storyline

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
ok what ddo you guys think about this:
you get evee in the beginning and when you meet your bro he gives you a water stone. later in the other two region you receive flameon and jolteon.
is that a good idea?

and another question: do you think i should edit the types of the pokemon, so that all legendarys of Binggao are ice types as at least their second type? eg mewtwo would be a psychic electro type then and suicune a water ice

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think that would be a cool Idea, u just have to edit their moves too.
Especially Mewtwo's, his movepool sucks!
Well, I wish u TOL!
GL! ^^

Sky

Years
I think this is a good idea with evoli and the waterstone , and in the other two regions you became flamara and jolteon ^^

and with the legendarys that i think is a good idea too

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yep definetly good. I agree completly. Also suicune for the north ice mewtwo for the future area and groudon for the desert right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
If you turn mewtwo into psychic and electric type, now your talking about delta specie, that would be a great idea..!

Neti

Inactive
Years
ok since everyone seems to like the ideas i will make it as i said:
all legendarys that belong to a region will have the type of that region at least as second type.
and as staretr you get evoli, later you receive a water stone and even later flameon and jolteon

Back