• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Can I call dibs on my OC who everyone likes and beats up all the bullies and gets perfect grades and is the leader of all the clubs?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My persona would be the socially awkward band geek who fiddles on her laptop all day long. /I mean really, I even have it open during classes

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

This avatar of mine is perfect. Even after two years, still loving these icons.

AND I JUST REALIZED THAT AFTER YOU POSTED, MISS DORONJO. OH GOD MEAT NOSTALGIA.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
59. I swore I thought it was from Batman TAS TBH lol.

Teen Titans was pretty good though, especially liked Slade that's for certain.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Oh man, Programming stressed the hell out of me -.- I uploaded my code 1 minute before the deadline XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ha, don't worry; I get dreams about PC all the time!

Someday, I hope these dreams become a reality~ But, hoping isn't enough: you'd have to make things happen! <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still remember a dream where I was sitting next to Netto at a library o3o We were both on PC and it was pretty weird XD

I've also had dreams where I was Modded. But based on my behavior, that's never gonna happen, now is it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
65. If you want something to happen bad enough, you have to take action sooner or later to help make your dream come true. Unless it's blowing up a Chuckee Cheese, then I'd work on not doing that lol.

Recalling the dream though, all I remember right now is getting a friend request from a mod and something to do with a Rain team with the core being Whimsicott, Dragonite, Politoed, and Scizor. Think the other 2 team members were Ferrothorn and Gyarados though.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Oh man, Programming stressed the hell out of me -.- I uploaded my code 1 minute before the deadline XD

I had a comp sci exam today. First to finish and in 20 minutes. Feels good when you realize your calling in life. It was only front and back though; let me have my moment.

And why do you want to be a mod anyway? For the shiny perks, the access to everyone's posts and shiny mod tools, or the notoriety that comes with it? If it's for any of those reasons, I'd reevaluate myself.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well, I haven't had any dreams being a mod lately...maybe since I already was one, buuut eh. It's not that bad being a mod, but...yeah. xD

But never say never! The time will come soon~ <3

Eh..I remember Chuckee Cheese. xD
However, those are embarrassing memories. v3v'

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
68. The day I become a mod will be the day hell freezes over and when pigs learn how to fly. Oh and I'll also be a monkey's uncle then too haha.

I prefer Shakeys over Chuckee Cheese nowadays TBH.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So if I wasn't wearing a sweater right now, I would probably look even weirder to these people around me. /has her leggings and shirt on of her Mithos display and sitting in a cafeteria while my sister practices for her audition.

Mithos' clothing are clothing you would not see someone wear on a normal day hurrhurr

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
70. I swear I find some of the strangest stuff imaginable on the internet sometimes.

That and sometimes awesome music too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The day I become Mod here is the day Tara gets perma-banned from here. In before someone hacks her account; if someone does I will track them down and kill them. In other words, my rep. will prevent such from ever happening, orz ...Though, to be honest, I don't really care as much as I did before ever since a certain person got Modded some months ago. And since I'm not as active here as I used to be, well...

But hey, I'm already accustomed to being a follower rather than a leader, so it's all good! :D Can you say positivity emphasized in the wrong place?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
72. I prefer being a loner over a leader nowadays, I occasionally pick up a promising apprentice from time to time though.

And the only Tara I know is the former TNA wrestler who was also known as Victoria on Friday Night Smackdown and Monday Night RAW. And yes it has been forever since I last saw any of those programs.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh, Tara is our resident Mithos-loving Mod here and my Pair!

/trying to play T&T without having to refer to a guide atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back