• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
1st option,then I would punch it.
WYR get trapped in a Sandile's hole or get lost in Desert Resort?

Shijo

Scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
caterpies, they dont seem so agressive

Would you rather get lost in rock tunnel or in ice path?

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Tauros steak. Combusken is just too humanoid for me.

Clime the rickety tower in search of Ho-Oh, or swim through the Whirlpool islands to find Lugia

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Stunfisk so derpy!
WYR get incinerated when you're gonna buy something or get grass knotted for the rest of your life?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
Grass knotted, I'm a skinny mofo.

Would you rather teach a stubborn digglit the value of friendship, or teach dunsparce 4th grade math?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I know math

WYR play football with Hitmonlee and the ball is a Voltorb or the ball is you

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Either! In anyway, Imma get my booty wooped. XP

WYR wake up in a world full of Pokemon Zombies who think your a very delicious fleshy meaty puffin or dream that your in a dream of a Alakazam whos dreaming about the most terrifying dream that's connected to millions of terrified childrens dreams.

Inception yo' brain! XP

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
oh my................................................2nd option. im a sucker 4 cuteness and when the eevee began to cry.........................................................

wyr be forced to beat the whole pokemon league/gyms with just a lv.1 stunfisk whose only move hed ever learn was tackle, or a lv.100 dragonite who hyperbeamed your face whenever you gave it a command?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
ummm...second one XP sounds cooler and badass...if I live.

WYR Have a never ending reverse psychology battle with a talking, intelligent Slowking or scratch the back of a poorly self hygiene Slaking

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
1st option :) the 2nd one just sounds gross.

WYR............Have to try and get out of a cave full of angry skunktank[with rocks blocking the entrance] or a cave full of angry steelix?[also with rocks blocking the entrance]

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one, Atleast I know what killed me, just from the smell

(I'm going to repeat my old questions, because there really messed up)

As a male Pikachu, WYR pee marbles, or crap softballs

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
eew, i remember that one. im not going to answer it.

WYR have to beat Alder with only a snorlax who sleeps all day, or a magikarp who knows the move hyper beam, but that is the only move it can ever learn?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Onix dung...there rocks -.-'

WYR have a pet Chatot that only insults you and always says "do a barrel roll" every time your life is sucking or own a Kecleon, who is always in ninja mode (invincible) and always gives you painful wedgies, and wet willies.

Back