• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Yuzuru Otonashi

A new start...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Been a fan of Pokemon since I was little, and been looking for a new forum with Kanade, so figured why not? As for a favorite Pokemon, I'd have to say Litwick, for absolutely adorable. Favorite types are Fire and Bug.

Anywho, call me Black, if you would. Here's hoping.

Years
You both have the same *last name,* are you two related? :D

Welcome to the forums, Black! Like I asked Kenade, tell us a little bit more about yourself! What parts of the forum are you interested in, favorite Pokemon Game, hobbies, etc?

As for places you may want to check out - how about any of the Pokemon Gaming Forums (Black and White 2, Black and White, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation, Metal and Color Generation Games, Pokemon General) Also, since you may want to check out pokemon clubs for all your type preference/groups of pokemon discussion needs. :D

Make sure you read the rules, contact any moderators if you need help, (bold and blue usernames) and have fun! If you want to talk, feel free to VM me. See you around! :D

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Been a fan of Pokemon since I was little, and been looking for a new forum with Kanade, so figured why not? As for a favorite Pokemon, I'd have to say Litwick, for absolutely adorable. Favorite types are Fire and Bug.

Anywho, call me Black, if you would. Here's hoping.

Hello Black! Are you and Kanade related? Just curious. ^^

Welcome to the community! You made the right choice here. PC is a great place for discussing all things Pokemon. We're also well known for our fantastic ROM hacks. So if you're interested in things like that, make sure to check it out!

We also have plenty of fanclubs to cater to all of your favourite types: Fire, Bug, Ghost, whatever! You can find them all in the Pokemon Clubs section. If your favourite Pokemon is Litwick, then perhaps you'd be interested in joining The Haunted House: The Ghost-type fanclub (which I also happen to be a member of, and you can find the link to it in my signature :))

Anyhows, like Golurk said, make sure to read the rules and have lots of fun! Also, feel free to send me a Visitor Message or a Friend Request. I'm always happy to make new friends here! n_________n

Be seeing you!

Yuzuru Otonashi

A new start...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
For a little "personal" info, I was a moderator on another large site, though not gonna outright state which. Kanade's my girlfriend of a year and a half, and I'm just glad to find someplace... peaceful.

I'll probably hang out in clubs, writing sections like FF or RP, and anywhere else I happen to end up in. Tend to migrate with time, so I'll see where that leads.

Other interests are Yugioh and Cardfight!! Vanguard for card games, though they clearly aren't too big here, and generally fantasy RPGs like Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy, though I play fighters like BlazBlue as well.

Back