• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When dressing yourself, do you focus more on looks or comfort?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Both. I dress mainly for comfort but I do care about my appearance too; I never leave the house without having showered and I try my best not to look scruffy but equally I don't really care what I'm wearing as long as it's presentable. I spend most of my time around town or around campus though and there's always a natural urge to impress other people of your age, so I do dress up sometimes just in case. ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Comfort, I am that kind of person who will wear anything that is comfortable, even to the extent to wearing a shirt with many holes in it just because its comfortable to me because I've been wearing that shirt for years already.

But really, any clothes will feel comfortable once you are used wearing to it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Not sure if it falls under comfort or looks. I just wear what I want to wear, as long as it's clean I will wear it. Pants or Shorts, socks, shoes. For shirt it depends on my mood - either metal music band t-shirts or soccer jerseys. Leather jacket if its cold.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Quite a bit of both really. Depending on how uncomfortable the clothes are, I'm very likely to change into something else, although that only really count for clothes that are getting too small, since I won't really buy any kind of clothes that I don't feel comfortable in either. But yeah, I go for just a little decency in looks too, since I don't want to leave the house looking terrible either.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I focus both on looks and comfort. If I don't look good, I don't feel good. If I don't feel good, I almost certainly won't look good. Comes hand in hand.

Years
When I am at home and I ain't doing anything for the day, I will just wear comfortable pants, not jeans and a t-shirt or something.
Depending on where I am going when I go out, I will dress accordingly, but I don't own anything that can be considered 'not comfortable', just smart.​

Khawill

<3
Years
I always wear jeans, even when it is summer. I generally don't find them uncomfortable and they are good at keeping my legs warm during the winter. I never cared much for looks though, but I always dress nicely in case I need to go somewhere.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Always comfort, no matter where I go. Looks is just an option for me. If I'm comfortable and look my best in them, I'll go like that. I'd rather not wear super-tight clothing just to look awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm weird... I go for comfortable stuff, but it looks good on me too. Only problem? A lot of my clothes are from years ago and out of fashion but they make me look good and comfortable. However, I have issues with shirts because my bras always show no matter what shirts I wear and I fiddle with my shirts and (no it's not the shorts it's like my body idek) then they end up uncomfortable lmao. :x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Definitely comfort, pretty much the only places I go out to on a regular basis are school and the mall for groceries. Unless I know I have to look nice for something I just wear sweatpants. oops.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
...looks. If it doesn't matches then it ain't classy. Gotta keep it fresh, yo.
Nah, but when I'm going place I do try to wear clothes that matches.
But when I'm around da house; like I am now...I don't care. I pop on just about anything. Well, not women clothing, of course. -_-

Back