• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

K Hype Thread.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ao no Exorcist vibes? eh. If that's because pretty boys and superpowers don't 99.983738409304857302% of anime have that?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ah. The seiyuu is pretty much the fabulous brigade. Namikawa, Ono, Miyano, Nakamura, Fukuyama and others.

Oh, how could I forger Sawashiro Miyuki's character.
KBSHb.jpg

10/10

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Well well well, that was pretty much as expected.

OST Was fantastic, I mean it was like listening to a DJ Okawari album in places.

Enough KUUUUUUUUURRRRRUUUUUUUU to last a series in that single ep.

Shiro was a QT.

Now for nobody to reply.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Oh my god! This is so very very pretty. The animation is incredible and my god scenery is just awesome. So pretty.

Also I'm interested in whats happening now, I NEED TO KNOW MORE! I think Im definitely going to have to watch these. Why doesnt that guy seem to know that major point!?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Characters do seem to be the weak point but an episode really isn't a lot of time to introduce 15+ people.

But the music will be enough to keep me in even if everything else is crap.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
With only the first 3 episodes, it seems like a promising series to me. Kuroh and Shiro remind me of Nezumi and Shion from the No.6 series a little, but the Art animation effects stunned me a tad. I just hope that this will be a series that won't drag on like some others do.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I doubt it'll drag on, there will only be thirteen episodes or so.

Now... I've actually dropped the show by now, mostly because I don't have time to watch it and a few other reasons.

Art and music are great though. Might check back for more when I have time.

Back