• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Eevee that has the sleep condition.

DreamyEevee

Level 5 Eevee
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Or just an incredibly confused new person, yaaay.

Hello. I'm DreamyEevee, or Dawn for short. Or Eevee, or whatever you come up with really.

I have no experience with this site, at all, along with a few other things. Luckily, I at least know basic/moderate knowledge on pokemon, having been a fan since the screaming age of three!

Also, the Hypno is starting to scare me, just a little, x3

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi there, DreamyEevee! Welcome aboard, nice to have a new user here.

That Hypno isn't permanently there, we have a nifty style switcher/selector so you can browse our different themes & select one that suits you. Simply enter it thru your User CP.

Other than that, PC offers lots of different boards for you to wonder into. Judging from your looks, you don't seem to be 'ROM-hackerish'. If you're more into general & off-topic discussions, we have them too! Just find where you belong to.

Promise me u'll at least try to have fun, 'k? I'm Mid btw <3 Feel free to contact me if you wanna chart & a staff member with a bold & colored username if you have a prob.

~Mid~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Dawn! Glad to see ya here. :D I'm Megan!

Everyone that joined here had no experience on the forums or the site, it'll take you a while, but I'm sure you will do just fine! Also, you do have the option to change your current forum skin. Just scroll down to the bottom left and you'll dee a drop down box that says "Hypno's Lullaby" and from there you can select a style that you like. :D

Since you're confused and all, I highly recommend you to sign up at the Adoption Center. A mentor will be more than happy to take you in and take you around the forums or a specific section. Your choice! ^_^

Well, have fun! I hope to see you around. :)

Years
Or just an incredibly confused new person, yaaay.

Hello. I'm DreamyEevee, or Dawn for short. Or Eevee, or whatever you come up with really.

I have no experience with this site, at all, along with a few other things. Luckily, I at least know basic/moderate knowledge on pokemon, having been a fan since the screaming age of three!

Also, the Hypno is starting to scare me, just a little, x3

Hello Dawn, and welcome to PC!

Nice avatar you have, I actually love that artist's work. Especially those Eeveelution avatars which are so cute. Don't worry if you have no experience here, there's people who can help you. A fan since 3? That's 4 years younger than when I first got into Pokemon!

And I see our Hypno's Lullaby skin scared you there, but thankfully we have a simple option to change the skin you're using. I'm using Chromatic right now, cos it's easy to navigate. Do you have any favorite Pokemon by chance? The text in the bottom of my sig easily shows I'm an Oshawott Fangirl.

You should check out the PC Adoption Center where you can apply for help from a mentor. You can also ask people around and they can show you around. If you ever need help or just talk, I'm always open for a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

DreamyEevee

Level 5 Eevee
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Wow thanks everyone for first of all being so kind!

@Mid; Thank you. ^^ I ended up changing the Hypno out with the, 'Kanto Team Party'. It honestly hurt my eyes for a minute.

And no, your thought was correct, I doubt even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to make any sort of ROM hacks, but I admit I have played a few before joining. ^^

Thank you, I'm sure I'll definitely have fun. And thanks for the hint, I appreciate it!

@Megan; Thank you for the suggestion! I'll probably see if I can figure it out in a day and if not, I'll use that option.

@Hikari10; Ah so you know her too? Yes, I got her shiny Eevee pack because they were just too cute not to use! Yes, my mother has namy embarrassing stories of how I was a pokemon fan, and still drooling. XD

It may sound like a dumb question, but what did you mean by 'VM'? ^^;;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Wow thanks everyone for first of all being so kind!

@Mid; Thank you. ^^ I ended up changing the Hypno out with the, 'Kanto Team Party'. It honestly hurt my eyes for a minute.

And no, your thought was correct, I doubt even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to make any sort of ROM hacks, but I admit I have played a few before joining. ^^

Thank you, I'm sure I'll definitely have fun. And thanks for the hint, I appreciate it!

@Megan; Thank you for the suggestion! I'll probably see if I can figure it out in a day and if not, I'll use that option.

@Hikari10; Ah so you know her too? Yes, I got her shiny Eevee pack because they were just too cute not to use! Yes, my mother has namy embarrassing stories of how I was a pokemon fan, and still drooling. XD

It may sound like a dumb question, but what did you mean by 'VM'? ^^;;

Welcome to the forums, glad to see a new face around!

And a vm is a visitor message. You can send another user a visitor message by clicking over their username and viewing their profile. There should be a little box where you'll be able to type a message into. That goes with your profile too! Other can send you vms using the same method.

Anyway, have fun and I suppose I'll see you around! (I mostly hang around Fourth Gen, Roleplay Corner/Lounge and OVP.)

Happy Posting!

Nakala Pri

Hi newcomer! Don't worry, you don't need much know-how to learn off this awesome site! Three huh? Wow, I think I was four when I started to even pronounce pokemon :X

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hiiiithere! Welcome to you Eevee to our wonderful Community!
Glad to see you here.
Oh god, I love your avatar...I'm sure that Cirno will turn into crazy when she'll see it, as me D:<

Since you was 3?! I don't even remember when I saw the first anime of Pokémon, how lucky you're! You're a great PokéFan :D

If you have some confusion about the forums, you should go to the Adoption Center. It allows you to be helped by a moderator who will show you around the forums, you should to try it!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here, oh, by the way, I'm Galoria, or Oksy. If you need any help, feel free to leave me a VM, right? :3

Kisses~

:7:

Back