• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T)(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

004.gif

Daze / Male
Ability : Blaze

Scratch
Ember
Growl

Alex Blake

Quest Accepted!

At first, he wanted to visit the Sanctuary and look around but laziness had the best of him so he wandered around with no real goal in head as usual. Maybe he would go to the Sanctuary tomorrow, that is if laziness doesn't get the best of him again. Daze jumped on his lap and Alex patted his back. The pokemon growled charmingly and Alex smiled at him.

"Yes Daze, I know I really should less lazy and more productive."

And as he walking around aimlessly once again, he caught Professor Lyra in a discussion with some other trainers from earlier. She mentioned a pokemon being in trouble out there in the storm. Although he was feeling incredibly lazy, Alex just couldn't leave the little dude like that so he'd do anything he could to help. He looked at his Charmander.

"We're gonna help this little guy. You ready Daze?"

The Charmander nodded. So the Trubbish was stuck in a tree who was in a grove then. He and Daze dashed out and prepared themselves to save the unfortunate Pokemon.

[/QUOTE]

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Kashi and Spike

Kashi finally arrived on the island, never too concerned with being late as he was, he had caught the wrong boat to Cianwood. Instead of a direct route, it took him on a tour of the Whirl Islands. The beauty of the whirlpools was entrancing, and he easily forgot that he had somewhere to be.

After mistaking several Tentacruel for legendary Pokemon, he eventually arrived at his destination. Kashi had heard of Cianwood before of course, but this was his first time visiting. Now off the boat, he decided it would be nice for Spike to get some air, and released him from his ball. "Weeeee!" The Weedle cried as he emerged, ready for battle. He was of course disappointed to find that there was no battle, and instead just a lot of sand.

"Never been to a beach before, have you, Spike?" Spike looked around and wiggled in the sand trying to get a feel for it. "Dull dull!" The Pokemon shouted angrily. The sand was rough and unpleasant to the bug Pokemon. Kashi gently picked Spike up, who proceeded to crawl along his arm and onto Kashi's shoulder. "That's fine, you can still enjoy the beach from up here. I guess we should probably go find this Lyra person though."

After a bit of asking around, Kashi located the research facility. I guess this is the first step, Kashi thought to himself, and walked through the doors into the future.

Years
Evelyn Green

Evelyn looked around and sighed. "Where do I go?" she mumbled. Rosie opened one eye and blinked when she saw a piece of paper on the ground. She jumped off of Evelyn's head and walked over to it. She picked it up and brought it over to Evelyn. Evelyn tilted her head and took it from Rosie. "What's this?" she asked. Rosie shrugged and watched as Evelyn unfolded the paper and read the note. The girl's eyes lit up, and she scooped her Pokemon from the ground. "I'll finally have a friend!" she said excitedly. "And we'll get out of here!" Rosie yawned, her tail twitching slowly. She climbed onto Evelyn's shoulder and gasped when the girl started to run, following the directions on the note.

Evelyn stood panting in front of the inn, ignoring the concerned look on her Pokemon's face. She sighed and walked through the door. Rosie rolled her eyes and growled softly. Evelyn giggled and gasped as it suddenly started pouring outside. She decided to book a room and rested in the lobby. She gasped as Professor Lyra came into the inn, saying that there was a Trubbish trapped in a tree hollow. Evelyn gasped and stood up excitedly. She frowned when Rosie tugged on her hair and shook her head. Evelyn pouted. "You don't want me to go...? You're so boring. Fine... I'll stay here this time. I should rest for tomorrow, anyway. I can't wait!" She squealed and ran to her room. Rosie frowned.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
'Captain' Theia Aethers - Rooftop

Spoiler:
Theia was distracted from her incredibly important thoughts by a riolu being... adorable. She giggled at the baby pokemon's actions, finding herself unable to take Reese seriously in spite of the fact that he was a pokemon and not a toddler. "Aww... And what are you after, little guy? Are you--" she started before the laws of physics disintegrated and her bottom began to float off the ground, carrying her with it! ...Theia looked down and noticed she was totally sitting on someone. A grin spread across her face as the other, another girl, explained. "Sorry. Didn't mean to -butt- in!" she cracked light-heartedly.

Theia stood up finally, brushing herself off and turning to face Miriam. "I was kind of wondering why I wasn't in a lot more pain after falling from that height." she then added, equally care-free. "It looks like you saved me some hurting and a trip to the hospital!" she said, finally becoming a tad bit more serious. ...Just a bit. She bent over and reached out to help Miriam up. She had a firm grip, fairly strong for a girl of her age given that her gloves had a rough texture meant for gripping things.

"You can call me Captain Aethers, and this is my trusty avian companion Rain!" she said, gesturing proudly to herself and then to the nearby Farfetch'd. Rain struck a dignified pose. "Are you the trainer of that cutie over there?" she asked, gesturing to Reese. She seemed to hesitate rather suddenly though, as if realizing something important. "I didn't squish you, did I..?" she asked expectantly, in no less of a good mood than before.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokédex:
Spoiler:

SerahIcon_zpsf22e127b.png
Serah Maxwell
pokegear_white_sprite_by_ominn-d3aqfbq.gif

A Garbage Bag's Peril! Save Trubbish!

Serah Maxwell sighed as she stood outside beneath one of the awnings of the inn. More people than she had thought showed up to begin their journeys across Johto than she had thought would. As a result, the inn was rather crowded, a state that really wasn't her sort of thing to begin with. So, rather than stay inside with the others, the blonde girl had decided to spend some time outside instead. The only sound one could hear save for the faint sounds of the voices from inside was the steady patter of rain as it fell from the sky and beat against the ground and inn itself. Serah closed her eyes, taking in the moment as a small puff of smoke rose from her lit cigarette.

"Hmm... Didn't really help that we got a late start, huh?" Serah asked, glancing down to the Cubone by her side. "Some of those other guys already have another Pokemon and even some berries. Not that it'll help 'em much if they try to take us on, but still... Maybe we should get an early start in the morning to make up for it, yeah?"

As expected, Sid only gave a nod and grunt in response. The little Cubone was much to busy swinging its bone about. Watching the little thing carefully, Serah noticed that he almost resembled a knight or something from some sort of video game or movie. The Cubone would place his bone by his side, holding onto it as if the bone was placed into a sheath or something of the like by his side, before quickly pulling it out and swinging forward with it as quickly as he could. Watching Sid do this caused a small smirk to grace Serah's lips.

"You're totally gonna give 'em hell, ain't ya?" she asked, taking another long drag on her cigarette.

Suddenly, the peace the two were sharing was disrupted when Professor Lyra came darting past the two and then ran into the inn. Serah and Sid both gave each other a curious glance, wondering what the professor was doing in such a hurry. It was quite curious, really... This was not really the weather that most people would want to go out for a run or anything of the sort in.

"What was that all about...?" Serah wondered, watching as the two trainers and the professor went dashing off.

Normally, the girl would not have given it much thought. However she did not have much choice in the matter. Snapping from her thoughts, the girl looked down to see her Cubone go walking out from beneath the awning, before breaking out into a sprint and following behind the professor. Serah wondered what had caught the little Pokemon's attention so much with the group as she chased after Sid and Professor Lyra. Her wonderment was put to rest as she caught up to the Cubone and the others. Her eyes fell upon the fallen tree and what appeared to be a Trubbish trapped under.

"Well, so much for a relaxing night before setting out..." Serah sighed, taking one last puff, looking at the Trubbish that was trapped beneath the downed tree.

Last edited:
Years
Drake Reiner
Lost!
Spoiler:

"Damn it, another dead end" Said Drake. He strayed again. He was searching for Prof. Lyra's Lab since noon and he still can't find it. He started getting nervous.

It was already getting dark. Smoochy on Drake's head was awake and she played with his hair.

"Attention all Staff and Visitors: the storm is imminent so please, head towards safety." Came from near speaker.

"Smoochy, did you hear that? We have to find Pokemon Centrum." Said Drake to his Pokemon. But how can we get there?

No one was around. Everyone must hid inside their houses. It started raining.

"Smoochy, get back to the Pokeball." Ordered Drake Smoochy. But, Smoochy wasn't paying attention to him. She was looking at the sky and she was catching drops of water in her mouth. "Smoochy!" Shouted Drake on little Smoochom. She finally stop and looked down. She was looking straight in Drake's Face... And kissed him on nose.

"What are you doing?" Said surprised Drake. "Get back to the Pokeball. I want to run to Pokemon Centrum and it would be dangerous for you to be on my head."

Smoochy looked at him. Drake felted her Pokeball. Smoochy smiled and kissed Pokeball, activating it and get in it.

"Ok, now you'll be safe. But how can I get to Pokemon Centrum. I don't even know, where am I now."

Drake began to run. He didn't know where he's running, but he somehow knew, that he is running in right direction. He ran fast and for a long time. He didn't care about anything around him. He noticed, that a couple of people is running in opposite direction, but he only wanted to get to Pokemon Centrum or some Inn.

Wind was blowing strongly. Storm was getting stronger. Drake saw only a few yards ahead.

BANG! He ran directly into something and fell down.

"Och... What was that?" Drake grabbed his head. He looked ahead. There was a sign...

"Professor Lyra's Lab..." Read Drake aloud. Wait, now I found Lab I was looking for pile of hours? He got really angry on himself.

He walked a few meters and noticed group of people by near fallen tree. Drake really wanted to get to Lab, but it was already night, so he decided to go to that group and see what they are doing by that fallen tree.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

Mina Akimoto & Izzy "Doc" Sato

anime-girl-dress-msyugioh123-33186803-383-500_zps215d4817.jpg

607.gif

Izzy had been in the Pokemon Center's lounge for a few moments, while he was sure that Lyra was rather busy prepping staff. Just after he had entered, Izzy took his bag off, only taking out his medical bag ready and waiting. As he waited, he began to gaze at all of the commotion of the center's staff, trying to situate the many pokemon whom had made their way into the building before and during the storm. There were many different pokemon around, a few that he knew, and quite a few he was not familiar with. at that moment he made a mental note to come back to the center once the situation at hand was resolved, to update his pokedex entries.

"Are you waiting for the professor too?" a voice rang out from just behind him,

Izzy was caught off guard by the vioce, as he really hadn't been paying attention to anything going on near the door. He turned his head to see a young woman, maybe a few years younger than he was, standing not but a few feet behind him. She looked puzzled for some reason, as if she wasn't sure what she was looking at.

"Yes I am, are you here to assist Professor Lyra with the Trubbish emergency?" He briskly replied, hoping he indeed was not the only one to show up for a better briefing of the situation.

Mina kept staring awkwardly at the person in front of her. She couldn't understand how he could even see anything through those goggles and how he could even breathe, much less SPEAK with that weird scarf covering his face. She was slightly amused by the boy, yet she admired the fact that he was so prepared for that kind of weather.

"I guess I'm not the only one then."she replied as the boy mentioned the Trubbish trouble, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "I think that waiting here will do us no good, so how about we head over to look for the clearing and try to help? I'm thinking the Professor's going to take a while." the girl went on as she sheltered her Litwick inside her raincoat and grabbed the boy's hand, pulling him out in the rain. "I'm Mina, by the way" she yelled at him as she kept dragging him along through the heavy rain, not even considering the fact that he probably didn't even want to join her.

Izzy had been effectivley stunned, this young woman had yanked him off of his feet; and successfully dragged him a few meters out of the Pokemon Center before he had a chance to react. This Mina is impecably strong for her size, he thought, still being dragged like a ragdoll behind an excited child. Izzy manuevered himself to regain a footing, and he began to run along as well.

The path was muddy and rapidly becoming rough. Visibility had remained extremely limited; so Izzy decided that If Mina knew where they were heading he was in no position to argue. Although, He still was concerned about any possible injuries the Pokemon may have. With that weighing heavy on his mind still, Izzy decided to voice his concerns on the way.

"So what happens when we get there Mina? I have a medical kit just in case, but I don't know the first thing about how to treat the Trubbish if we need to.", He yelled over the dull roar of the storm.

Hearing the boy's question, Mina suddenly stopped in her tracks. she realized she didn't know much about giving first aid to a Trubbish.....or well, to any Pokémon for the matter. She came to the conclusion that, excited as she was, she completely forgot the purpose of everyone's being out in the storm. It wasn't a game, a Pokémon was in trouble. As the girl looked around, trying to find a solution to their problem, she spotted the Lab and a tiny figure by the door.

"Over there!" she yelled and pulled the boy whose name she didn't know yet towards the Lab. "Maybe someone there can help us. Hurry!" she went on and let go of the boy's hand as she rushed ahead.

Reaching the Lab, Mina could see a girl that looked to be around 10 years old, putting on a raincoat. She looked determined to go out in the rain.

"Hey you!" Mina shouted, startling the red-haired little girl. "Do you happen to know if anyone around here could help us with a few tips on first aid?"

"I know first aid." the little girl said and smiled."You guys heard about that poor Trubbish too?" she went on as she was finally equipped to step back outside, into the storm. "I can show you where it is. Please, take me with you!" She pleaded with the two trainers.

"Sure, you can come along, I guess..."Mina said. "But... who are you?If I may ask. I haven't seen you around today when everyone came to pick up their stuff."

"Oh, I'm not a trainer." the girl said and extended her hand with a smile. "I'm Lilly, Professor Lyra's daughter. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Mina and her companion looked at the little girl, confusion on their faces. They had no idea Professor Lyra had a daughter. Of course, there was nothing out of the ordinary there, but they couldn't help feeling confused about it.

Without much thinking, Mina grabbed the girl's hand and rushed back out into the storm. She figured there was no time for all the socializing and making friends thing. A Pokémon needed help and she was just glad she found someone that could help them. But just as she kept running around, dragging Lilly about, with the boy following close behind, Mina realized she didn't exactly know the way so she stopped in her tracks and allowed Lilly to lead the way.

The three soon reached the grove and they could see that there were quite a lot of people there, ready to help. Shortly after, Professor Lyra showed up with a couple of nurses from the Pokémon Centre. Spotting her daughter among all the trainers wasn't making her happy, but she had other priorities at that very moment.​

Gain: 3x
Bag_Chesto_Berry_Sprite.png
, 1x
Bag_Potion_Sprite.png
, 5x
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
, 1x
pokegear_pearlescent_sprite_by_ominn-d3augjk.gif
, 1x
JohtoPokeacutedex_zps5ee3a825.png
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png

Loss: Nothing
Items:
Bag_Journal_Sprite.png
(Travel Journal)
, 3x
, 1x
Bag_Potion_Sprite.png
, 5x
, 1x
, 1x
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png

Trubbish Trouble solved!

"Alright everyone, we'll have to grab the tree and lift it up enough for the Trubbish to get out." said the Professor. "The trunk is hollow so the tree is most likely not that heavy to lift if we all work together."

That being said, everyone took their positions and they all pulled hard, trying to lift the fallen tree. Even though at first it wouldn't even budge, shortly after, the team effort could be felt as the trunk moved.

"I can see it!" Hikaru Morioka shouted as she eyed the Trubbish. "Just a little bit more!"

Encouraged by Hikaru's determination, everyone pulled hard one more time and the tiny Trubbish got out of the trap and jumped straight into Hikaru's arms, clinging to the girl's jacket, refusing to let go.

Everyone cheered as the Trubbish seemed to be safe and sound. It seemed scared however, and Hikaru was forced to carry it all the way back to the Centre for a check-up, as the Pokémon seemed to have gotten attached to her, since she was the first person it saw as it got out.

At the Pokémon Centre, the nurses gave everyone hot chocolate and towels to dry themselves. As Lyra came into the room, everyone gathered around her and she thanked all of them for their efforts then invited all those that participated in the rescue down by the Lab the following day.

Lilly, Lyra's daughter, also stepped up and thanked everybody, then said she had a little gift for everyone, should they drop by the Lab the following day. She then quickly joined her mother and they both left the Centre and went back to the Lab, to enjoy the rest of the night.

All the trainers started heading back to the Inn as well, as the storm seemed to slowly quiet down and the rain wasn't as bad as before. All of them except for Hikaru that had to stay back at the Centre, since the Trubbish refused to let her go.

DADICE

I like American Dad
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Clair was almost overjoyed when she saw the shadow of the complex emerge from the horizon. She'd been traveling for the entire day, with the treacherous storm hitting her, leading her exhausted. Just her luck, her umbrella had blown out of her hand the minute she'd started up the mountain path from Cianwood City. Luckily, the worst of the storm had passed by by then, but Clair still had to push through the wind and rain. It didn't matter any more, though, she was here and that was all that mattered. Clair pushed back her dripping wet black bangs, simultaneously putting down her hood. She could really use a towel or a hair dryer.

Walking toward a building that appeared to be an inn of some sort, Clair noticed a group of people that appeared to be trainers. They looked more comfortable and less utterly exhausted, and some of them even had their Pokemon cheerfully tagging along behind them. The trainers did look a bit tired, though, but none were as soaked to the bone as Clair. "Dear... I'm late aren't I... Clair sighed. The other trainers had most likely gotten here before the storm hit, leading them to being what seemed like hours earlier than her. Clair clenched her jaw, getting more and more frustrated with her misfortunes. Clair would probably just visit the professor tomorrow, and apologize for being late. She was slightly disappointed as she walked into the inn.

Looking around the room, Clair noticed a small lounge area. She walked over to it, and leaned against the wall, careful not to get the chairs wet. She fumbled in her purse for a second, and took out Shelly's Poke ball. Clair opened it, and Shelly emerged from it in a burst of blue light.

"Clamperl?" Shelly asked, looking up at Clair from her shell. Clair reached down to pick her up.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokégear:
Spoiler:
Pokédex:
Spoiler:

a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
Kieran "Kiki" - Act 1
pokegear_custom___jayce_by_ominn-d3au9he.gif

A storm, a Trubbish, some people and some sights. So much had happened in one day Ki couldn't really care less about what happened right now as he sat patiently in one of the complex buildings, carefully grooming Absol and Mareep with his two hands petting their fluffy heads. His head felt a little overwhelmed at how slow the beginning of his journey had been and simply wanted desperately to get to the first gym. He picked himself up after a while looking outside at the ongoing storm. He opened the door just a crack to feel a breeze pass across his face quickly, the storm was settling now. Ki saw this as an opportunity to get out of here and get to Cianwood as soon as possible. Before he could say anymore, many other people trudged in soaking wet, grabbing hot chocolate and towels, sitting down somewhere else. As Professor Lyra thanked everyone for their hard work, Kiki managed to slip behind the door into the, still slightly raining, open air. It was still cold and dark, but Kiki couldn't possibly stay here until morning. He ventured out, Mareep and Absol quickly tagging along behind him, as he ventured off. His first destination was the nearest route, but he didn't really pay attention to the numbers. He did have a map but he honestly just forgot to check it. He soon also realized he failed to add Professor Lyra's number in his pokégear, which made him slightly sigh as he thought about it; yet he didn't turn back for he just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

Kiki was now back on the mountain route on the cliff face that lead to Cianwood, slowly edging his way through the tunnels. He soon reached the exit, almost as quickly as he started, failing to encounter any wild Pokémon along the way. His trip ended him straight home, which wasn't too far from the beginning of the route. He pushed the door open to his old home and entered it carefully, shutting the door quietly behind him as he assumed his parents would still be sleeping; as suspected the house was quiet and dark, not even the slightest squeak could be heard. He proceeded further into his home, and entered the kitchen where it was pitch black. Strangely a few muffled giggles could be heard before suddenly…

"Surprise!!!" Ki jumped with shock, there in front of him was his family, his school friends. Everyone he cared dearly for. He laughed too as they all began to congratulate him on his first Pokémon; Zinks slightly cowered behind Kiki as Absol enjoyed the attention from everyone. There was cake, a little bit of music and such, but how in the world could they have known?

"Oh Professor Lyra saw you slip away before you left so we knew you were coming home for the night. Typical of you isn't it!" his mother joked. Ki just laughed back and shared the food around a bit more.

Later on his Dad confronted him about his journey.

"Son, I just want to say, as much as I am proud you are going on this journey… I just want you to stay safe," he said, holding up an old pokéball and placing it into Kiki's hands. He always knew his father had Pokémon in the past, yet he had never been told exactly what kind of Pokémon he had. He wanted to know, but at the same time he thought he should keep his father's secret, a secret. Just for now anyways.

"HEY KIKI!" A voice shouted from behind him. It was his white haired friend Jackson, always been a good friend, who had recently got Pokémon to train with at trainer school. He wasn't up for the travel so he preferred to stay in Cianwood. If Kiki could have a say he would of jumped at the chance to travel with Jackson.

"I challenge you to a Pokémon battle in your yard right now! One on one!" Kiki just couldn't turn this offer down, thinking of it as a chance to train his Zinks again. The two went outside and were accompanied by the others who were excited to see how Kiki faired in battle. Everyone knew Jackson had the advantage, having already had time to train his Pokémon and the knowledge he gained from trainer school very much helped him to choose his attacks wisely.

***I think I'ma change to first person***

"Zinks I choose you!" Even now I could see some of our neighbours opening their balcony windows and looking over the battle. Our garden was pretty big, so it was easy to view the battle with ease. I feel a little anxious with so many people watching the battle that I feel a cold shiver run through my body quickly. My opponent Jackson releases his Pokémon, a fair Ponyta. It's mane of fire glows vibrantly as it streams through the air. The two Pokémon lock eyes before Jackson calls out his attack, fire charge. Instantly, I react with Thundershock, which stuns Ponyta and directs her attack into a miss. He orders the attack again, only this time, Ponyta is faster, which lands a direct hit on my Mareep. She falls back, skidding to a stop next to the fence. I order a Thunderwave, knowing full well Ponyta was beginning to get faster, which paralysed the fire type Pokémon. Again, flame charge, but Zinks avoided the attack with ease this time. I order Cotton Spore, again slowing down the Pomyta drastically. This way I can rapidly attack Ponyta with Zinks and not have to worry about it's physical attacks. I can tell Jackson predicted this as he seems calm, ordering for an ember attack as I order Thundershock. Both Pokémon are hit, but Ponyta seems weak now. Another ember is sent towards Zinks, but I evade and hit it with a a tackle, knocking it back. Obviously Jackson was expecting me to use another thundershock, but with the tackle I managed to out-speed the ember attack, ending with my victory. Pleased with myself I am congratulated with a couple cheers from the crowd. I hug Zinks tightly as well, also giving attention to Absol as well.

The night ends as everyone leaves for their own home, Jackson staying with me for the night to accompany me.

"The ferry leaves tomorrow," I say to him. We are in my room, on my double bed top and tail. This will be the last time I get to sleep in this bed for a little while.

"Yeah it's such a shame you have to leave bro."

"It's a shame you want to stay." His ears perk.

"You mean you want me to go along with you?"

"Would have been nice, you know, me and you, travelling together. Doing the gym challenge." He sits up.

"Well maybe I might just do that."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I've actually really wanted to go but I didn't want to go alone, and I felt awkward asking you."

"Dude you should have just said, you know I would have said yes!"

"Well I'll ring my parents and ask them what they think in the morning."

"You better get up early because I'm not waiting around for you if your late!" We both laugh and go to sleep.

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Izzy "Doc" Sato & Mina Akimoto
2-0 Separate Ways

Team:
Spoiler:

Current Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokedex:
Spoiler:

Pokegear:
Spoiler:

Out of the rain and into the inn, The group had managed to save the Trubbish unharmed. Izzy stopped at the Pokemon Center on his way to the Inn to pick up his bag. Upon entering, he could see several trainers still present in the lobby; Mina was there as well.

Exhausted after the emergency had ended, He was glad to have helped the small Trubbish; now he would have to direct his attention back to his previous endeavors. Knowing that he still had a letter to deliver to Cianwood, and that he must say his goodbyes to the people in the inn.

As he stuffed his medical bag back into his backpack, Izzy pulled his goggles back over his hat and his shemagh off of his face. For the first time since the beginning of the storm, His tired but jolly face gleamed from behind the mask he had been wearing.

"Well Mina, I think this night has been exceptionally interesting" Izzy stated, smiling

As the weird boy she had dragged into this whole thing without much thinking uncovered his face, Mina couldn't help but stare at him. For some odd reason, she expected him to be hideous, but he wasn't. Except for an odd scar on his right cheek, he looked quite handsome. The girl couldn't figure out why ANYONE in the right mind would want to EVER cover up such a pretty face, storm or no storm. She got so absorbed in her own thoughts that she almost missed the boy's statement entirely.

Izzy noticed that Mina seemed a bit distant. Just then he finally came to a realization that had been eluding him since he had met Mina. His goggles and shemagh must have puzzled her when they met earlier, perhaps he had even startled her partially. Regardless, It was no way to present himself to others; his blood rushed into his face in embarrassment, though Mina looked as if she was not paying attention.

"Wha...uhm... right, I think so too." Mina reluctantly answered, not even knowing what the topic was. "I...I'm sorry I dragged you about like that." she went on and bowed as she apologized.

Izzy was caught off guard by the apology, he hadn't thought much of the incident.

"No, it's fine really. I would have been standing, clueless at the Pokemon Center If you hadn't." He replied, bursting into a faint smile as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand.

Mina smiled faintly, without paying much attention anymore. She was tired and she simply wanted to get to the Inn and curl up in a comfy bed already. Her Litwick was already dozing off in her arms. Hugging her Pokémon tight, the girl bowed once again and started backing down slowly, towards the door.

"I....uhm... I'm really tired and I was kind of wanting to..." she spoke, embarrased by her own rudeness. "Maybe I'll see you around again sometime....ehm..." she said, then stopped for a moment, realising that she didn't even know the boy's name.

"Oh right... My name's Izzy, but you can call me Doc if you want",He answered, embarrassed that he had even forgotten to introduce himself to the poor girl.

"And.. Well, I figured, I'd wish you luck on future endeavors. I have to begin heading towards Cianwood anyhow" He finished after thinking over a good answer.

He turned toward the door, and began to walk out.

"Thank you!" Mina said excitedly as the boy whose name she now knew started heading towards the door. "Good luck on your journey and I hope we'll meet again some day." she went on happily, then followed him outside.

Despite heading into the same direction, the two went their separate ways. The storm had slowly died down and the night was nearing its end. In the eerie silence, the only sounds that pierced through were those of the nocturnal Pokémon, getting ready to sleep.

The Complex was peaceful.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

Act 1, Scene 4: Cianwood Badge Hunt!

Time of Day: Morning

After a rough night, a new day started. Most of the trainers already obtained their Starter Kits so it was about time people started heading back to Cianwood City where they would be facing their first challenge of their journey. The morning Pokémon are all out to enjoy the new day. The Complex is quiet and peaceful.

The budding trainers can start heading towards Cianwood, while capturing some more Pokémon along the way. Those that helped save the Trubbish shouldn't forget to visit Professor Lyra for their rewards.

The road to Cianwood is mildly difficult, mainly because of the storm throwing some debris along the path. There might even be Pokémon in trouble along the way, so keep your eyes and ears open. The Sun is shining brightly and there's no trace of clouds on the sky.

As you reach Cianwood City, news that the Cianwood Gym is open to new trainers that want to test their skills and obtain a Storm Badge gets to you. Just remember that only one trainer can challenge the Gym at a time. The others can choose to watch their peers battling or they could head over to the Cianwood Pharmacy to stock up on supplies.

Cianwood City Pharmacy Supplies:
Bag_Heal_Powder_Sprite.png
Heal Powder – 450P
Bag_Energy_Powder_Sprite.png
Energy Powder- 450P
Bag_Revival_Herb_Sprite.png
Revival Herb- 2500P

Accessory_Blue_Flower_Sprite.png
Cianwood City Gym

Type:
FightingIC.gif
Badge:
50px-Storm_Badge.png
The Cianwood City Gym hasn't changed much design-wise. The only difference is that there is no puzzle anymore and there's no trainers to battle other than the Gym Leader (much like in the anime). The battlefield is situated in the main hall of the Gym.

Gym Leader Michael

Spoiler:
Michael was one of Chuck's students. Following Chuck's retirement, a young Michael took over the Cianwood City Gym. With the building of the Cianwood Complex, Michael adapted the Gym to young, budding trainers.

Michael is a hot-headed individual that gets pumped up easily. He never passes up a challenge and he never goes easy on anyone. He loves Fighting Type Pokémon and grew up surrounded by them. He strives to be an even better Gym Leader than Chuck.

Michael's Team:

pancham.png

Iron Fist
Comet Punch/ Sky Uppercut/ Crunch/Rock Tomb

214f.gif

Female/ Guts
Dig/Rock Slide/Arm Thrust/ Tackle

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokédex:
Spoiler:

SerahIcon_zpsf22e127b.png
Serah Maxwell
pokegear_white_sprite_by_ominn-d3aqfbq.gif

Back To The Inn! The Night Of Trubbish's Rescue!

"Well, that went better than expected," Serah sighed, glancing down at Sid as she and the Cubone walked along the complex outskirts on their way back towards the inn. The Cubone in question was walking casually beside Serah, spinning his bone around in the process. "I was expectin' that whole mess with the walkin' trashbag to be more of problem, ya know? It sorted itself out really quick... I guess that was 'cause of the fact that we had a decent number of us show up to help."

The rain had finally started to die down as the two walked. Of course, that did not help with the fact that the two were somewhat damp by this point. Hopefully, most of her clothes would dry out by morning. If worst came to worst, she could always use one of her spare outfits that she had packed away in her traveling bag.

"Hey, Sid..." Serah began, gaining her Pokémon's attention. "That whole mess with that Trubbish got me thinkin'... I think we should maybe check into getting a pal or two along on this ride."

Sid stopped in his walk at this point, turning to give Serah a curious glance. If she did not know any better, she would have sworn that she had just managed to somehow offend the Cubone. Serah rubbed the back of her head slowly. She was a bit hesitant to continue, but decided she might as well go all in now that she had come this far.

"Look, it's not that I don't think you're strong and stuff. Trust me, I know you can swing that bone around with the best of 'em. It's just... Things might get really tough if it's just the two of us. Like... What if we run into a water or an ice type, yeah? That could give us a bit more than we can chew."

The Cubone crossed his arms and closed his eyes, as if he was thinking it over deeply for a moment. With a small grunt, Sid eventually nodded in response. A small smile graced Serah's lips at the sight. She was glad to see that Sid was not totally against the idea of having a team to aid them.

Suddenly, a small quacking sound caught the ears of both Serah and Sid. Glancing up ahead, the two noticed a wild Psyduck staring right back at them. Slowly, Serah pulled out her Pokédex and flipped it open, giving the Pokémon a quick scan.

"Psyduck, the Duck Pokémon. Psyduck suffers frequent headaches and can exhibit mysterious attacks when they become especially intense."

"Mysterious powers, huh...? We'd have to be stupid to pass up something like that! Alright, Sid! Let's give it a shot!" Serah decided.

The Cubone nodded and turned to face the Psyduck. While Sid had a much more determined, focused look, the wild Psyduck looked... completely and totally clueless. It was almost as if he had no idea what was going on in the slightest bit. Serah scratched her head for a moment, before smirking.

"Oh, I get ya... You're just trying to psyche us out or something. Well, it ain't gonna be that easy!" the teenager declared. "Headbutt that clueless look right off his face, Sid!"

Sid dashed forward towards the Psyduck as Serah had ordered. The Cubone plowed his head right into the Psyduck's gut. The said Pokémon let out a loud and surprised quack as he flopped onto his backside, thrashing about for a moment. Then, the Psyduck stopped just as soon as he had started. Serah gave the duck a rather confused look as he rose to his feet with a similar expression.

"O-Okay then... Um, Go for a Bone Club attack!" she commanded.

Sid swung his trusty bone at the Psyduck with a grunt, smacking him in the forehead with a loud grunt. The Psyduck grunted in response, quickly slapping Sid back in response. The duck then returned to having another clueless look on his face, as if nothing had ever happened. To say that Sid was a bit annoyed by the Psyduck at this point was an understatement. The Cubone took his bone club and began to smack the Psyduck in his forehead over and over. With every smack the duck let out a loud quack and attempted to slap Sid back in return.

"At this rate either one of them is gonna be pummeled to dust or both pass out!"

Realizing that it was up to Serah to end this whole mess, the girl quickly took one of the Pokéballs she had from earlier and tossed it as hard as she could at the wild Psyduck...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Serah Maxwell

The Pokéball rocked back once and then it clicked. Guess Psyduc found it comfy enough?

Congratulations! Psyduck was caught!

054.gif

Male/Damp
Confusion/Disable/Water Gun/ Fury Swipes

Mina Akimoto

anime-girl-dress-msyugioh123-33186803-383-500_zps215d4817.jpg

607MS.png
043MS.png

After parting with Izzy, Mina started walking towards the Inn, a sleeping Litwick in her arms. The clouds had already begun to clear and a few stars showed up on the night sky. The girl was tired, but figured she'd stop to admire the beauty of Nature at night for a bit. She tightened her grip around her Litwick and smiled.

Various Pokémon could be heard about, some of them slowly heading to bed, others seemingly ready to wake up. Mina knew that gave her only about three hours of sleep, but she was happy nonetheless. She had helped save a Pokémon. Her adventure had an amazing beginning.

Suddenly, the girl heard some rustling in a bush and turned around cautiously. A tiny Oddish hopped out of the bush and started walking bout, chanting,enjoying the now beautiful night. Mina silently poked Chibi to wake her up and pointed towards the Oddish. A sleepy Litwick looked up at her trainer and, despite being against leaving her trainer's warm embrace, it hopped off and took a battle stance.

"Alright, Chibi, Astonish!" Mina yelled, suddenly pumped up.

The Litwick rushed towards the Oddish and shrieked as it punched the Weed Pokémon, startling it even more than Mina's battle call had. The Oddish covered its face with its leaves, crying in fear. As Mina called out another attack, Litwick's flame produced a purple gas that enveloped the Oddish, hurting it, startling it even more.

"Ember!" Mina called again and Litwick shot out tiny flames that hit the Oddish, causing it to release a trail of golden spores. "Watch out, Chibi, it's Stun spore!" the Litwick heard her trainer shout and jumped out of the way not before launching another Ember attack, the purple and orange flames making full contact.

Mina quickly took out a Pokéball and threw it at the Oddish. The Pokémon was dragged inside and the ball started rocking back and forth a few times before it locked shut.

"We did it!" Mina said excitedly as she rushed over and picked up the Pokéball. "Our first capture!"

Chibi proudly shot out an Ember attack at the sky. She and Mina never had a real battle before. They had only practiced on trees and rocks and all sorts of inanimate objects. Her first battle ending up in a successful capture meant things went great. And if things went great, then the two weren't a bad team. Not at all.

"I'm so proud of you!" Mina said as she picked up her Litwick and hugged it tight. Chibi snuggled up close to her trainer and let out a happy cry that soon turned into a yawn. "Let's take this little one to the Pokémon Center and we'll go get some sleep after." Mina said as she cradled her Litwick, Oddish's Pokéball in her hand.

By the time they got to the Pokémon Center, Chibi was already asleep. Mina handed over Oddish to the nurse and sat quietly in the waiting room. She nearly fell asleep when two familiar faces showed up and approached her. Professor Lyra and her daughter,Lilly had dropped by to make sure the trainers that helped save the Trubbish were safely back at the Inn. Mina explained that she was on her way back when she made her first capture and that she had brought the newly captured Pokémon in to have it healed up and ready for the journey. Before leaving, Lilly handed Mina a pretty-looking green Pokéball with red markings on it.

"It's a Friend Ball" she said happily. "I want you to have it. It's my way of thanking you for helping us with the Trubbish trouble. "

"Thank you so much, but you didn't have to." Mina said as she smiled politely.

Professor Lyra took out a small pouch that had three round, green berries inside. "Lum Berries" a tag neatly attacked to the bag said, along with an explanation on what the berries are good for. She also took out a card of sorts and handed them both to Mina.

"This is my way of thanking you for all of your hard work and help." Lyra spoke softly. "Lum berries cure any status condition." She went on. "As for this…" she said as she held up the card. "It's a Berry Checker App card. It will record all the places you encountered berries in along with the length of the growth process and it will alert you when berries are ripe for the picking. It can also point you towards the desired type of Berry and contains a list of all the shops and markets that sell Berries as well. " the professor explained the functionalities of the application in detail. "Oh and weren't you with another boy? Here, take these to him for me."she said as she handed Mina another bag, identical to hers and another Berry Checker App.

Soon enough, the nurse returned with Mina's Oddish and it was time for the girl to finally get some sleep. Politely excusing herself, after thanking both the Professor and her daughter multiple times, Mina rushed to the Inn for some well-deserved three hours of sleep, not forgetting that she had a person to meet the following day.

043.gif

Female/Run Away
Stun Spore/Lucky Chant/Acid/Mega Drain

Money:
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
Key Items:

Bag_Journal_Sprite.png

Pokéballs:

4x
1x
Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png

Medical Items:
1x
Bag_Potion_Sprite.png

Berries:
3x
3x
Bag_Lum_Berry_Sprite.png

PokéGear Cards:
Map Card| Phone Card| Time Card| Weather Card| Berry Checker

Last edited:

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Two days later than she was supposed to, Ilia arrived at the Complex. The fog that had set down the night before had sent her off course but she had finally found where she was supposed to be.

"Hello? Lyra?" she yelled as soon as she got near to the Lab. The doors creaked open, and a scientist came out of the building carrying many different things, piled on top of each other.

"Sir, do you need any help?" Ilia asked the young man. He didn't seem to hear her, as he walked past with only a grumble of 'I must get the door fixed'. Ilia watched him go. He seemed to be fine, so Ilia walked through the still open door.

The brightness of the Lab overwhelmed her as she entered. She blinked, adjusting to the light, before looking around. There were shelves dotted around with books and pokéballs on, and many desks scattered around as well. Ilia saw Lyra sat in the corner.

The young girl ran towards Lyra.

"Lyra? I'm here!" she shouted. Lyra turned her head.

"Ilia! My, you're very late," she looked at Ilia, "but there are still many items left. Hmm... Ilia, Ilia, Ilia... Oh, yes!" Lyra said, walking towards a shelf. The woman grabbed the items off the shelf before returning back to Ilia.

"Your trainer starter kit! Do you have a bag with you?" she asked. Ilia shook her head, suddenly feeling very shy.

"Why not? I'm surprised you didn't bring one. You came from Azalea, correct?"

"Yes." Ilia answered.

"Okay, I'll give you one of my spares."

She grabbed a small yellow shoulder bag and placed it on the table. Ilia walked up to her.

"Five pokéballs, a Pokédex, a potion, your PokéNav - this one, right?" she asked. Ilia nodded, "And 3000 pokédollars!" she finished. Ilia thanked her and left without even saying goodbye.

Ilia felt very embarassed as she walked back to her room in the inn. But at least she was finally going to become a proper trainer!

--

(Sorry for how short it was!)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokégear:
Spoiler:
Pokédex:
Spoiler:

a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
Kieran "Kiki" - Act 2
pokegear_custom___jayce_by_ominn-d3au9he.gif

The doors swing open without a hitch, unveiling an open spaces room with a battle court central and perpendicular to the perfectly rectangular walls that surround it. Both boys, (Kiki and Jackson) step forward on to the court, before being greeted by a fellow face. Michael, the gym leader stands before the two of them, his type being fighting, and greets the two trainers half hoping both of them were up for the fight. To his dismay, only Kiki was available for battle, renting one of Jacksons pokémon in the process assuming the rules were 3 on 3, despite the pokéball he received from his Dad the previous night. He wondered what surprises were inside that pokéball... The pokémon he chose was Ponyta, which he checked up on the pokédex since it was by theory in his possession. Of course he would re-check his moves before the battle but for now he thought he ought to just plan an appropriate time for the event.

"Can we battle in about an hour or so, if that's available Michael?" Kiki asked, he twisted his face a bit nervously trying to show curiosity and interest.

"I don't see why not… Hm wait I have a meeting about that time, perhaps we could do it earlier?" Michael responded, his tone uplifting and intriguing. He flexed his arms behind his back in a form of stretch.

"I assumed you gym leaders worked via a book a time process?"

"No, actually that isn't true, surely your dad told you about the rules of a gym. Usually the moment you enter you generally expect to get a battle, unless of course someone else is battling or you are simply spectating."

"Oh, sorry I guess I wasn't aware. The sooner the better I guess then. How about now?"

"Now this will be interesting! I'm super pumped now kid, you better not let me down!"

Although it was true Kiki was nervous he had that confidence in himself to win. Firstly however he flipped up the dex to check ponyta's move-set, taking notes quickly before putting it aside again. He thought it be wise to use Ponyta first, despite it being somewhat of a 'trump card.' The field set up and the judge explained the rules. Two on two? The gym leader only had two pokémon? Kiki sighed a little melancholy as he decided to stick with Ponyta, replacing Absol due to type disadvantages.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Izzy 'Doc' Sato
2-1 Let's battle!

Team:
Spoiler:

Current Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokedex:
Spoiler:

Pokegear:
Spoiler:

As the Morning of the second day dawned, Izzy was abruptly awakened by a gentle drip coming from a stalactite just above him. He lifted his head from his bag and surveyed the area; he was lying in the entrance to a small cave. The outside sun lit the entrance with a warm bright light, he was happy to see that the storm had passed.

Deciding to get moving, he began to get up; as he did, Quirk's Pokéball fell from his chest. The ball landed on its button releasing Quirk from the depths within. The small Rattata stretched out and looked around, noticing Izzy hard at work preparing to head out. He rolled the ball back to Izzy, allowing him to pick it back up and clip it to his belt.

Izzy let Eri out of her ball, knowing full well that his Pokémon would rather travel alongside him than be stuffed inside their Pokéballs.

"Well guys, we're about three quarters of the way down the mountain. Once we get to Cianwood, stay close ok?" Izzy informed the two eager Pokémon.

Quirk and Eri both nodded to show they understood, and the trio was soon underway.

Though the path was riddled with downed trees and debris, the local population of Pokémon seemed to be used to storms like that. As they walked Izzy managed to make use of the identification ability of his Pokédex. He scanned several familiar Pokémon, such as: Marill, Krabby, and Hoppip. Though He also managed to scan a few Pokémon he wasn't familiar with as well, A Gulpin and a Starly. Izzy loved the little device to death, knowing that he'd be able to learn so much with it.

As they drew closer to town, the path began to look more and more well defined. Just then, two people battling came into view. As he drew closer, he could see two younger people were battling. A young boy, and an older teenage girl were locked in an intense battle. The Girl's Pokémon looked foreign, while the young boy's Marill seemed to be rather new to battling.

Izzy stopped to watch the battle, scanning the unknown Pokémon while he was at it. The device searched for a moment, generating the entry and reading it out loud.

"Yanma: the Clear Wing Pokémon. Through the use of its two large eyes, Yanma can see in all directions at once. Yanma is capable of beating its wings at a high rate of speed generating a powerful shockwave strong enough to shatter glass. Two of Yanma's strongest attacks are Double Team, and SonicBoom."

He looked up as the Dex spoke watching the battle pan out.

"Flutter use Double Team!" the girl announced. The Yanma began to move extremely fast, making the illusion that there were several dancing around the Marill.

"Don't fall for it Marill! Use Water gun on the real one!" The boy shouted.

The Marill tried to focus, and chose its target. It sprayed a concentrated stream of water at one of the Yanmas, making the apparition dissipate as it connected. The girl Cackled, and immediately ordered her Flutter to use SonicBoom. The circle of apparitions sent out a blast of concentrated air from what seemed like all directions, effectively hitting its mark. The Marill was almost instantly knocked out, at which point the boy returned it to its ball.

"Darn, Why are don't you ever let me win big sis?" he pouted, walking over to his big sister.

"Because, you'll never become strong enough to go off and get gym badges like this one" She argued, showing him a badge.

Izzy's ears perked up, He hadn't thought of challenging gym leaders yet. The Idea of being able to challenge them now that he was out on his own seemed like it would be great way to show his parents that he was a capable trainer after all.

"Excuse me miss" he chimed in, hoping to get the girls attention. "I have a few questions, would you mind if I asked you?"

She turned, and looked at Izzy, almost as if she was sizing him up.

"I don't go by miss, My name's Jessica." She answered, pausing for a moment. "You look like traveling trainer… How about we battle, so I can show my younger brother how real trainers battle" She added.

Izzy looked down at his Pokémon, both Quirk and Eri gave him a look of readiness if they had to fight. He looked back up, determined to do his best.

"Ok Jessica, I'll battle you, but if I win I'd like it if you'd answer my questions."

Jessica thought for a moment, "Ok I'll agree to that, as for rules… One Pokémon each and we stop when one has been knocked out, no overkill ok?"

Izzy Agreed, He looked back down at his Pokémon. "Alright, you heard her… which one of you wants to do a bit of battling?" he asked happily.

Quirk Looked at Eri, whom was joyously chirping. He turned to Izzy and nodded, almost as if giving him the ok to battle with Eri.

"Alright then it's settled, let's do this Eri!" Izzy shouted confidently.

The battle ensued.​

Years
Evelyn Green

Evelyn groaned as something poked her face. "Quit it," she muttered, swatting at whatever it was without opening her eyes. She sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but felt something pull at her hair. "Okay, I'm up..." she mumbled, sitting up. She opened her eyes and rubbed them sleepily. Rosie snickered and climbed down to Evelyn's shoulder. The girl smiled and petted the Zorua, who rubbed against her face. "Good morning, Rosie..." she said, yawning. She looked around and spotted the note from yesterday. That's right... I might have a new friend... Evelyn smiled and jumped out of bed, but tripped and fell down. Rosie bounced off her head and skittered onto the floor. Evelyn giggled and grabbed her backpack. She looked through it until she found a brush and pulled it through her hair. wincing when she went through the tangles.

Rosie went through the backpack while Evelyn fixed her hair and pulled out her inhaler. She held it in her mouth and gave it to her trainer. Evelyn sighed. "I don't need it yet, silly! I'm fine." She put the brush and inhaler in her backpack and put it on. Rosie climbed to her shoulder and sighed. Evelyn petted her and grabbed the note. "Let's go, Rosie," she said, slipping her shoes on. "And please be nice... I don't want you scaring off what could be my only friend." Rosie rolled her eyes as Evelyn walked out of the inn and waited patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back