• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you feel comfortable with your sex?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
The only thing that is negative physically about having a vagina that I can talk about here is that periods suck.

Other than that, I don't really care. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about being the opposite sex but I'm not uncomfortable with who I am.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
For years I've wanted to be a girl so it'd be acceptable for me to wear the clothes that I make. It's painful sewing an entire outfit, looking at it, thinking "I can't wear this in public", and then having to give it away because it hurts too much to look at it. In a few years I'll see how my daughter turns out and then project these dreams onto her if she's okay with it. But if she's not okay with it, then I won't force her to.

Edit: Whoops, didn't answer the question at hand. I nix all of my body hair and constantly make sure I smell like fruit, so I don't mind my biology.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Not getting any. :s

Yeah, i'd say i'm pretty comfortable with being a dude.
I have once or twice wondered what it would be like to be female, but i'll just assume that's normal.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
I'm 100% comfortable with my body as far as being a guy goes; I really have no interest in ever having a girl's erm body.

I feel I've always been like this, the only time I've ever wanted to be a girl is when I get made fun of doing girly things.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I love myself for who I am. I am perfectly comfortable in being a female, though I am not one which you would consider 'girly'. I have often wondered how it would be like to be a male and seeing things from a different gender's perspective, but I have never thought about changing my gender.

The only things I dislike about being a female: periods and PMS. They hurt like hell. Period.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm fine with being female. I probably would be teased less about the way I dress if I were a guy, but I don't really care.

@The above post
I see what you did there haha.
I agree about it being annoying, though >_>

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Yup,i love being a girl it's awesome!

being a guy means i have to care way tooo much about my ego that i became childish and no thanks i have a pride but i also admit my faults ....i do admit em..i mean not all the time but some time i do!whatever v.v i'm sexy and i know it :P lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For a while when I was younger I wasn't comfortable with my sex but I didn't know it. In the past year or so I've become much more comfortable in my own skin, and by extension comfortable with the sex I am.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm 100% comfortable with my sex. I do have a fair few feminine traits but I don't see those as having anything to do with gender or sex, and the thought of things being the opposite way around doesn't appeal to me at all. The thought of being male actually feels pretty wonderful to me since it's just who I am and I'd never have been able to experience some of the things I have without it.

Back