• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile How many Pokémon mobile games have you played?

Years
yes
even if you don't play some anymore, which ones have you tried at least once? which do you still play?

Sirfetch’d

I still play masters and go daily and check my Pokémon in the gts on home a few times a week.

I tried fuel and rumble rush but never liked them.

Years
I played Magikarp Jump for a long time. I think it was on my phone for a year and half or so and I played it at least once per week. Tried Pokémon GO few times, but it gets so repetitive and boring quickly. The same happened with Masters, where once I completed everything available in the game in two weeks after the release, there was nothing aside from non-beatable slow events, so I dropped that too. I think the only thing that will make me go back to Masters is swimsuit Skyla.

Years
I play Masters daily, that is the only Pokemon game on my phone right now. I played GO and Rumble Blast for a short amount of time before uninstalling both (neither were that fun to me). I played Shuffle and Duel for a longer period of time, but uninstalled due to feeling the effects of power creep working against me. I have not played any of the other games.

Back