• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

Likewise

Bye.
Years
no he is not a villain, did you read the story?
well if you didn't understand it the whole point of the game is that the main character has to clear his name and escape the evil team that is trying to kill him/her

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Hey everyone its update time!
okay it's pretty small but....
here is the hero of the game!
mainmale1bg8.png

credit to smileman

we are working on the heroine and the snowboarding sprite currently

Last edited:
Years
Aww, it's cute. I gotta few questions, though, are those ear muffs or headphones? Are you going to have a heroine(you don't have to, but it'd be cool)? And lastly, have you decided on your title yet? Because your other board's title, um...Pokemon Outlaw is superkewl.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
lol, they are headphones, yes i'm going to have a heroine, yes the name of the game is pokemon Outlaw.

i have also posted a fakemon that is going to be in my game! it is the dragon evolution of eevee, also it is going to be one of the ONLY fakemon in my game.

vv2nx1.png

may i present verneon!

also one more thing....

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=150349"][IMG]http://attachments.wetpaintserv.us/CpqW69PTTvl51OtbVLVcpw%3D%3D39640[/IMG][/url]
yes a new banner lol

all credits go to swampertrainer!

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
just to announce something, i have finally switched the tilsets!
i am now using the complete johto tileset wich is extremley helpfull! credits on the first post.
i am now starting the snow part of the game so stay tuned for updates!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I like Verneon. :)
This is nice, as well as the OW sprites. But, you need to fix up the maps. :\
Good luck~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
just to announce something, i have finally switched the tilsets!
i am now using the complete johto tileset wich is extremley helpfull! credits on the first post.
i am now starting the snow part of the game so stay tuned for updates!

Any chance you can share this tileset with me?

Game is looking great by the way, I just went through the screen shots, and the snow mountain mapping looks awesome.

Years
Oh, nice, I like it. But for your fakemon... The sprite is cute, but what does the 'vern' part of its name stand for? The Eevee evolutions kind of follow a pattern in accordince to type, such as

Leafeon = "Leaf"
Glaceon = "Glacier"
Vaporeon = "Vapor"
Flareon = "Flare"
Jolteon = "Jolt"
Espeon = "ESP"
Umbreon = "Umbra" (meaning 'shadow' and 'ghost' in Latin)

So what does "Vern" mean/stand for?

Just curious. xD

Nice screenies, the mapping is kewl. xD

Likewise

Bye.
Years
lol thanks, well we had to find a name for it and well.... dracoeon doesn't sound that great xD
plus i think verneon is a type of dragon lol

Years
Wow, that was fast. xD

Well, sort of, I guess. From Wyvern, I take it? Ehn, I don't really like it, it doesn't really flow and it reminds me of fat 'Uncle Vernon' from Harry Potter, but hey, your game. xD

If you take away the 'O' you get Draceon and that sounds kewl to me. But, like I said, your game.

-shrugs-

Good job.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
well the name doesn't really matter xD,
anyway underdude is working on the backsprites for the hero, after that we'll probably start working on the heroine

Years
Yeah, the name doesn't matter much. Anyway, I got bored and since the Pokemon Outlaw banner is so big and it was taking up a lot of space in my sig, so I made you a little one. Hope you don't mind.

pokemonoutlawsupporter.png

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=150349"][IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Wunder/pokemonoutlawsupporter.png
 [/IMG][/url]

Pictures are from PokeBeach.

Last edited:
Back