• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Do you bother fixing your hair daily? Are you maintaining some specific haircut or just letting the headjungle do what it seems to want? :)

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
my go-to haircut is a bob, but i'm way too lazy to get it cut as i often as i'd like to. still, if there is one good thing about not having a bob, it's that i don't need to worry about straightening my hair before i leave the house. relieves some pointless stress from my daily dose of the stuff :'^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
When I let my hair grow, I get a front cowlick.

I can do what I want with it, sometimes I comb it to the side or comb it down. I need gel though or it goes back to normal.

Bay

Years
I brush my hair regularly and wear it in a ponytail but that's the most I do as far as styling lmao

I'm pretty much the same. If my hair gets long I'll have it in a ponytail especially on hot days.

Once in several months I would have it cut short and maybe stylized it too, but then I get lazy and just let my hair grow too long heh.

Years
I'm pretty much the same. If my hair gets long I'll have it in a ponytail especially on hot days.

Once in several months I would have it cut short and maybe stylized it too, but then I get lazy and just let my hair grow too long heh.

My hair is so curly I don't think I could stylise it even if I wanted to haha

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
My hair is seriously crazy. I wash and brush it a lot, but it doesn't matter, it has always been very big and crazy.
It's okay though, I really love it a lot, and it expresses my personality I think. I've tried having a shaved head too for a while, it felt interesting and nice, and it was helpful to not have the hassle of having lots of unmanageable hair, but now I am back to a big explosion of crazy, curly fluff.

TY

I 99% of the time wear a hat on top of my head and don't really do much with my hair, altho at some point it gets a bit too long and has to be cut

Years
If I?m going in public, I put gel in it and comb it back..if not, I just comb it and let it hang out. I?m bad about taking showers at night..and then waking up with gnarly bed head. ):

...I actually really need a haircut.

User19sq

I comb it when possible. I want to sell it at some point, and I can't sell a tangled mess.

Years
I'm trying to grow my hair out again since cutting it short back in December, the fact that I dyed it too helps me keep track of how fast it's growing.

Right now I alternate between keeping it down, ponytail or dutch braids.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
My hair is very long. I can't even find good hairstyles for my length, because the internet seems to think that long means down to your midriff! Mine goes past my butt. It used to be longer, but I had nearly a foot cut off in December since the ends were getting scraggy. It's darkish brown, sort of mousy. It's mostly straight as well.

On most days, I wear it in a half-bun, parted to the side. On special occasions I wear it out, and sometimes I wear it in a braid. I'd really like to get bangs some day, but certain family members are horrified at the idea!

Jirachu said:
My hair is dark brown, super short, and i love wearing hats and assesories on my head xD

As a girl, what's it like having short hair? I've always been curious! Do you need to get it cut constantly? And do you get bed hair? :o

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
My hair is very long. I can't even find good hairstyles for my length, because the internet seems to think that long means down to your midriff! Mine goes past my butt. It used to be longer, but I had nearly a foot cut off in December since the ends were getting scraggy. It's darkish brown, sort of mousy. It's mostly straight as well.

On most days, I wear it in a half-bun, parted to the side. On special occasions I wear it out, and sometimes I wear it in a braid. I'd really like to get bangs some day, but certain family members are horrified at the idea!

As a girl, what's it like having short hair? I've always been curious! Do you need to get it cut constantly? And do you get bed hair? :o

Well, having short hair...hmn....how can I explain this?

It feels a little boy-like, even though I still see myself as very feminine. Also, I personally find bed head hair adorable xD After sleeping at night, my hair always reminds me of Ash's a little :3 And Ash is quite the adorable male character IMO (i've had a crush on him when I was younger, too. Though now I just see him as 'cute' in the 'awww' sense~).

Also, I don't really get it cut often, and I don't really mind any length of hair, really! They're all really cute :3 I like having different looks ^_^

BUUUT....When my hair is LONG, I get tangles and dreadlocks easily, due to the super curly texture :/ And I can't stand the way my head feels when I get it brushed xD;

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
A month or so two ago I bleached it completely white, and that's mostly grown out and away with haircuts, leaving only the ends frosted on the rest, which is dark blonde.

Provided it doesn't get too long, I have a spot of naturally white hair on the back of my head. My mother says it can't be dyed, but I haven't tried to know for sure. It tends to get hidden away if I grow my hair out too long.

As much as I prefer it, I'm not maintaining the snow white look for a spell so my husband can see me in person with my natural hair colour. After that I'll probably go back :)

Back