• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Shinysweety: Just don't channel Lucy while saying that. ;o

@IceFyr: Actually, they already visited Eterna's ruins and are on their way to Jubilife in anticipation of it getting attacked. Just thought I'd clarify that.

Khawill

<3
Years
I just realized the only interaction I've had with your characters (torn, yellow, Mach) was a very tense "Don't come near me and I won't kill you" situation. It seems like Spark would either get along, or die to your group :D.

Regardless, once I get this last post in, I'll be heading to the mainland

Dawn

Years
@Khawill: Almost every fight so far has resulted in someone getting eaten. So you're basically right. |D

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
prettty impressed with my last post about dialga and palkia. lol. Thinking about a fiollow on from, that, celestic town might still have ruins?

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
Years
Any chance, an old member can come back and join in this game. I happen to like Fallout and obviously Pokemon, and what I've read so far makes me interested in the idea behind is. I'm still putting the finishing touches on my character, but I can give you an idea of what I'm going for.

I'm likely going for a thief type character, with the poke spiritof Weavile as they're the natural poke thief. With obvious emphasis on the thievery skills, with some dark/ice type moves thrown in. If you don't mind the idea of me joining with at character, tell me and I'll make a different one.

Dawn

Years
@Lucciola: Of course you can! Please, join the fun and RP with us. We're not much of an exclusive RP.

Khawill

<3
Years
But first we need you to sign up for our non-exclusive newsletter, our social club, and you must have at least 2 yachts (each with an awesomely bearded captain). Then you can consider writing a sign-up for this non-exclusive RP

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Hey, I'm new to the forum here and I need a place that lets me learn what to do here... may I join this RP of nightmares and monsters? Please?

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Alright, I'll do my best!
Name: Lavender

Sex: Male

Appearance: Short, hunched, and with bad personal hygiene Lavender is a creepy looking child. He wears a dusty brown shirt and pants so holey they may as well not be there. He wears a mask identical to a Bisharp's face and walks with a limp. He has short brown hair and a scar on the back of his neck. No one knows what his face truly looks like under his mask, but it's generally accepted he only has one eye. He has blades sticking from his ribcage that elongate when in battle. His one eye is green and his hair is cut in a bowl-style. He's shorter than most.

Personality: Lavender is a mentally damaged child. He speaks softly, if he even speaks at all, and has blades that stick out from his chest. He is consistently paranoid and depressed. He is deathly terrified of heights and fire, as well as his pokespirit. He never fights himself, as his pokespirit never gives him the chance. He is, however, very smart and crafty. He can use various tools for anything he sets his mind to and, due to his silent nature, shortness, and constant paranoia, is excellent at stealth, much to Bisharp's chagrin. He does also have a soft spot for objects like stuffed animals though, as he has known them not to assault him when he speaks. He strives not for pity though and despises the thought of anyone accompanying him.

History: Born in Black City, Unova, he lived there for five years. He never knew his father, but various sources say he had died during an attack by raiders. His mother loved him though and kept him close until, when he was three at the foot of Mt. Coronet, they were attacked by wild cannibals. His mother died by their hands but in a last desperate attempt to save her son she hid him in a wrecked car, resulting in his Pokespirit being assigned, albeit without being able to speak to the child. He was later discovered by raiders, who went on dragging him along on their travels. He lost an eye during an beating caused by a group of slaves escaping being blamed on him. He was always silent to those who spoke to him, due to fear of another beating. It was 8 years later during an escape attempt at Mount Coronet, when his Pokespirit became vocal, when he learned the truth of his mother. Needless to say, he was not happy, and killed those who'd taken him in a blind fury, much to Bisharp's delight. The killing was not without it's effects however; in the assault his leg had been badly damaged by fire resulting in aforementioned limp and fear of fire, his psyche took a hard dive and he suffers from deep depression. After escaping he learned how truely alone he was now, with only his vengeful pokespirit to keep him company.

Pokéspirit
Species: Bisharp

Nickname: Valka

Personality: Stern and disciplined, he believes that pain is weakness leaving the body and that violence is always the correct answer. He only follows the laws because it was Arceus himself who gave it to him. He despises the child he was forced to bond with, and is VERY vocal about it. Bisharp LOVES fighting more than he does making others feel terrible.

Moves: Cut, Scary Face, Torment, Swords Dance, Guillotine, and Revenge

Other: Terrified of fire

Opening Post: A cave, a cave was the perfect place to hide himself. A perfect place to grow stronger, to train and conquer all his own. He slowly limped inside, hearing the water drip from the ceiling as he felt himself nag. "There are no fighters in here!" He heard his spirit shout at him. "We can't HIDE ourselves away! We can't let our enemies think of how INCOMPETENT WE ARE, YOU STUPID CHILD!" Bisharp continued. Lavender winced at his anger, continually wishing to himself that he would find another target to unload upon before his next battle. The caves seemed to wind on and on as they found themselves going deeper into the proverbial belly of the beast.

EDIT 1: EXPANDING CERTAIN CATEGORIES BASED ON SUGGESTION
EDIT 2: MORE OF THE SAME
EDIT 3: FINISHING TOUCHES

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr: The adoption/mentoring program was shut down rather recently I'm afraid.

@StinkomanFan: Hmm... Welcome to the Roleplay Corner! Glad you decided to join us. Now, what you have so far isn't bad. I'd like to recommend the rather obvious room for improvement however. You should add more content! Especially the personality and history section. It's my belief that if you properly develop your character you'll have more fun playing them. That being said, you should also know that there's a minimum post length of 100 words. Your Opening post was 113 words, but you should be aware that that's a Roleplay Corner wide rule so you don't get in trouble. (This only counts for IC posts, of course)

That being said, I do have some basic suggestions for developing your sign-up. Where did your character grow up? Which city, that is? Did they ever move? What was his relationship with his parents before said incident? Any noteworthy occurances in all those years? How did he get along with the others around him? Lastly, how did all that effect his personality? Get creative and think it all out. Use creative language if you have to.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Alright, I added and adjusted certain parts of my characters' repetuar repeatour repatooar reptar bio.

Khawill

<3
Years
I wonder if the end of this RP is finding the Azure Flute and maybe challenging Arceus? (Was on the wiki today and found the flute's article)

Dawn

Years
@Khawill: That would be a bit crude for Fallout's standards, don't you think?~

@Stinkoman: Alright. We made some progress, but conclusively not enough. First thing's first. The personality section is still very, very short by PC's standards. (Also, why does a boy whose pokespirit fusion would doubtlessly give him super-blades over his entire body carry something as flimsy as a razor around?)

Your personality is currently 41 words long. Aim for 150 at a bare minimum.

Your history also has several... oddities in it. You don't explain why cannibals took him in rather than do what cannibals are predisposed towards doing and eating him. Such an odd action deserves an explanation don't you think? I also feel like perhaps you've misunderstood the setting of the RP, being a world where electrical technology is completely gone and medicine has been set back to medeival times. (Therefore, artificial insemination is not something that happens.)

It's also fair to say that with so hilariously little food to begin with making alcohol should be taking a backseat to not dying. Therefore, finding enough alcohol to get drunk off of is likely both extremely difficult and impractical. (Unless you're a very successful cannibal or a pokespirit wielder known for eating normally inedible things like dirt, wood, and rock in which case you do not have a shortage of food to begin with.)

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Alright then, I think I believe that I may have bitten a bit more than I can chew with this RP. I apologize for having bothered the lot of you. I'll try to work on a different RP that I can hopefully understand more easily. I thank you for your co-operation however.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright then, I think I believe that I may have bitten a bit more than I can chew with this RP. I apologize for having bothered the lot of you. I'll try to work on a different RP that I can hopefully understand more easily. I thank you for your co-operation however.
She's not saying you should leave, she's just trying to help you create a well-rounded character. It's really not as complex as it seems, and really, most RP GameMasters are going to tell you that you will need larger personality categories than what you have. It just takes practice.

Back