• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Doubles

Fire Angel Dragon Thing...:3
Years
Hmm I hope nick's ok or maybe he just has stuff but at least I get to ready cinc and my team

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I just looked at the ban list in the OP and Blaziken isn't on it. I am assuming he's banned from the tournament and just wasn't added. He was banned on Smogon well before this thing started, but I still figured it would be best to double check.
If I recall correctly, the debate was still on when this started, which is why I intentionally kept him from the list. But now that it's official, I'll of course be adding it.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
If I recall correctly, the debate was still on when this started, which is why I intentionally kept him from the list. But now that it's official, I'll of course be adding it.

When the actual tournament started he was long since banned, but it's possible he was still being debated when signups started. I'm not sure if that matters as to his banning in this league.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
When the actual tournament started he was long since banned, but it's possible he was still being debated when signups started. I'm not sure if that matters as to his banning in this league.
I was referring to when sign-ups started, yeah. And he'll still be banned, yes.

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
Years
This is so confusing I can't do stuff tomorrow
I have a field trip till 9:00
9:00pm? then we'll do it at around 10:00pm! don't tell me that you'll be tired from it, it's our last day before submitting the results..I'll be expecting you..btw, you said you'll be available on monday,wednesday,and friday..how come you just showed up a hour ago which is today a thursday? nevermind..I'll be waiting for you at around 10pm, friday.

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
Years
I just battled with Doubles. He DC'd on me. but I can't blame him..he doesn't have any lv.100s and his party was below lv.90. i don't think it's fair...

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Hmm. I've been unable to get in contact with Impo... no clue how this'll play out. It's a shame, too. Haven't been able to have any serious gen V wifi battles yet.

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
Um, I got into contact with Musica, but it appears as if he can't play due to the lack of access points in the area of which he lives in.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
I also been trying to get my match onboard with AlexsanderU but he's not very active on this board because once he last logged in on May 11th, which before that it was April 28th.

I'll try my absolute best by staying on the board all day to wait for him to show up.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hmm. I've been unable to get in contact with Impo... no clue how this'll play out. It's a shame, too. Haven't been able to have any serious gen V wifi battles yet.

A VM would have worked nicely...

Unfortunately I have run out of internet usage, and don't receive a renewal until the 22nd. I still have internet, but it is running a gazillion times slower. I am unsure how this will effect my WiFi (it probably will for the worst). So if I must forfeit I will, unless FinalMaster is will to be extremely patient and wait for my new internet.

Back