• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is this worth??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
hey guys so ill be honest i joined this forum to try and shed some light on a pokemon item i have in my possession. my father used to work for kodak and made me this holographic sheet of cards to promote "pokemon the first movie" back in 99. just trying to figure out if it is worth anything?? or where i could go to figure out what it would fetch me? thanks in advance.

(admin if this is in the wrong section i apologize and i request it be moved if thats the case.)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well if he made them I kinda doubt they're worth anything...either way this doesn't belong here but I don't have the powers to move it to the spot it belongs in. Re-post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back