• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ok. I just wish they would help me finish the rest of the events, it makes no sense to stop it in the middle of it. Hopefully the clubs will be active again once I add new topica and/or discussions on Monday.
I think a lot of people are busy with real life at the moment and contributing to such a big/frequent event in four clubs each week can be a bit tough to juggle haha. I think you'd be better off reducing it to one or two match-ups per week and running a topic to discuss alongside it (or even just discussion about which of the Pokémon is better) and then people won't feel as daunted about getting the replies in on time. Just a suggestion! :D

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I think a lot of people are busy with real life at the moment and contributing to such a big/frequent event in four clubs each week can be a bit tough to juggle haha. I think you'd be better off reducing it to one or two match-ups per week and running a topic to discuss alongside it (or even just discussion about which of the Pokémon is better) and then people won't feel as daunted about getting the replies in on time. Just a suggestion! :D

That might work. However, I didn't want to drag the tournaments out, as that would take forever to eliminate and get down to a winning Pokemon that way with all the Pokemon there are still (even though it's taking forever now but I am working on it). No one has voted on anything in my clubs for 2 weeks so I was just getting a little worried. I will try to come up with something different Monday, but I still want to run the events in each club until they are finished.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hello mods i had a request as i see the Rock type Club was reserve for TrainerMusaddiq for 25th October and its now 27th October so i want to reserve it can i ? please answer thanks,

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Considering you just transferred ownership of your other club to focus on an exam, I think you should wait till after the exam, and put your focus on the Ash fan club at the moment instead :) Of course if you really want to, I can't really say no, but it's just kinda contradictory to leave your other club because you're busy, just to make another one shortly after :p

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
No no no guys guys guys i am not gonna make it now i will make it in December after My exams are finished but till then i wanna reserve it so i can make it after my Exams ok :)

Olli

Years
Unfortunately we don't allow reservations to last longer than a week unless whoever's reserving has a good reason to take longer, and even then we definitely won't top a month's time. So yeah, while I know you're gonna be busy with your exam, reserving your club for over a month is just unfair if others want the club as well, and like I've told people before, reservations aren't grounds for whether or not you're gonna get the club, it's just there to ensure that others don't take it from you. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait with reserving the club until you know you have time to make it and manage it :(

Olli

Years
I'd love to say yes, but unfortunately the old Rock type club was just re-opened, since the owner returned to PC :( Feel free to join that one though :)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307178

And if there are any other clubs you want to make, feel free to do so, but I'd recommend checking the index to make sure the club doesn't already exist, which you can find on the first page of this thread :)

(Hi Atif!)

Typhon

'sup
Years
I'd love to say yes, but unfortunately the old Rock type club was just re-opened, since the owner returned to PC :( Feel free to join that one though :)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307178

And if there are any other clubs you want to make, feel free to do so, but I'd recommend checking the index to make sure the club doesn't already exist, which you can find on the first page of this thread :)

(Hi Atif!)
Ah okay. I just spent like an hour making a CSS for it and I finally submitted it xD
No problem. It was on the first page though :3

Olli

Years
Yeah, I saw, it looked amazing :( But yeah, again, go ahead and make another one if you want :)

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Must it be on the list to be a club?
I would like to start a Pokemon Theories Club, and I think thats a good club to have around here unless I am missing something around here. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It doesn't have to be on the list, no! Those are just some ideas for clubs that me and Olli thought of if people are lacking inspiration haha. A Pokémon theories club sounds really cool and I'm curious to see what it'll contain, but I see no reason for it not to be made so go ahead - let us know if you'd like any help :)

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
It doesn't have to be on the list, no! Those are just some ideas for clubs that me and Olli thought of if people are lacking inspiration haha. A Pokémon theories club sounds really cool and I'm curious to see what it'll contain, but I see no reason for it not to be made so go ahead - let us know if you'd like any help :)

Oh awesome!
I would really appreciate if you could maybe put it on the list, or watch out for anyone immitating it, because it may take me a few days to make a good, solid thread and rules.
I really appreciate it, and you made my day way better - i'm excited to see where this could possibly go! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh awesome!
I would really appreciate if you could maybe put it on the list, or watch out for anyone immitating it, because it may take me a few days to make a good, solid thread and rules.
I really appreciate it, and you made my day way better - i'm excited to see where this could possibly go! :)
Sure thing, I'll reserve it for you now! Let me or Olli97 know if you'd like any help making the club, excited to see it :)

Olli

Years
Sure thing! Already spoke to you in PM about it, but yeah, you'll have it reserved till the 23rd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back