• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon HackGold DS [Beta 4.1.5.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
i plan to play this but knowing how normal HG/SS roms freezes no where i don't know. Is there a way to stop the freezes / blackscreen and what emulator do you recommend me to use

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i can't patch game. when i click Apply Patch. nothing. i can't patch.. PLEASE. and i need ROM pokemon HG clean.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i can't patch game. when i click Apply Patch. nothing. i can't patch.. PLEASE. and i need ROM pokemon HG clean.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i can't wait next beta. but megaupload was closed. you should upload patch to new web. :-< when you release next beta???
P/s: my english is so bad :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I'm probably going to download this as soon as i get the chance. It looks like so much fun and i can't wait to play. I just have one question though, did you change Lyra? I cannot stand her, she looks ridiculous. Do you plan on replacing her with your own heroine or the PkMn Crystal heroine?

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
Ugh...
So many hacks are dead because of Megaupload is gone.
I'd really love to try this hack out, but it needs to be put on a new file-sharing website.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
if the maker of this hack can't put it on a different site, could someone who already downloaded the patch upload it to mediafire?
also if you do, can you upload an NDS rom patcher :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Can somebody please post the pre-patched hack on mediafire or another server, because megaupload is gone.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
Beating a dead horse here, but can someone upload this to mediafire, etc?

filetrip.net/file.php?id=24278

Haven't tried it yet, but it seems legit. It was in another thread on a different site alongside the Megaupload link.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Can anyone re upload this? I know it was like a year ago, but megaupload is all gone now, and this looks awesome!

ascension7

Creator of UnovaHGSS
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2023
Can anyone re upload this? I know it was like a year ago, but megaupload is all gone now, and this looks awesome!

www.filetrip.net/file.php?id=24278

Haven't tried it yet, but it seems legit. It was in another thread on a different site alongside the Megaupload link.

Also, link to version 4.4:
www.filetrip.net/f24641-Pokemon-HackGold-DS-4-4.html

Though this patcher works much better (I don't think the one included works at all, at least it didn't for me)
www.mediafire.com/?bc5zd851227b44k

Last edited:

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Is there any plan to upload this hack to a new location, please? Megaupload got taken offline by the Feds, but I'd love to give this game a shot: it's got all the familiarity of Gen IV, all the novelty of Gen V, and none of the dirty vocabulary I've seen in some other HGSS hacks. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back