• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey trainers!

Years
Hey trainers! I'm Brendan and I'm from the johto region! Now I moved to Hoenn region In littleroot town! You may know me from the games emerald,ruby,and sapphire! Besides that I'm glad to be here with all the new trainers I can battle! This is so exciting! I going to become stronger! Don't be shy to say hi I'm a nice trainer

Years
Heey Brendan, welcome to PC yes~! Great to meet you and I'm another fellow trainer just like you. ^^

I definitely know you... in fact, I must have played as you about 20 times. Your games are really wonderful too and the tropical-looking Pokemon found in your region are even cooler! You can talk allll about R/S/E at the Advanced Gen. Games section which will probably be your home since it is, you know, your region. n~n How long have you been traveling? I'm sure you'll get experience as a trainer by being here since there are a lot of other knowledgeable people to guide and help you out with getting the best experience you can out of the forum. I'm one of them, so you can talk to me anytime, be it to ask a question about this place or just to chat about Pokemon - I'm always open to talk whenever! :D

But anyway.. are you into competitive battling, by any chance? Or are you just here to explore what the forum has to offer? You should come discuss your favorites Pokemon games with us sometime, since I'm sure your expertise will be respected. If you're into hacks or fangames, we have an Emulation section that will be wonderful for you, and if you're into the manga, Pokemon General will probably be the best place to check out! Those are just suggestions though; you can explore the main page and find whatever you like, as I'm sure this place has at least one section to cater to your interests.

Stick around and you'll be on your way to being champion very, very soon! Haave fun on the forum!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Pokémon Trainer Brendan, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm just making an assumption, but you sound like someone who would like roleplaying or fanfiction.
If I you'd like, you could check out the Roleplaying or Fan Fiction forums here.

Also, it sounds like you'd like the Battle Center here. You can look for battles, tournaments, other assorted events, and help with competitive and in-game teams.

Now for some random questions:
• What do you think of May?
• Do you play any other Pokemon games?
• What are your other interests?
• Do you like pie?

You don't necessarily have to answer any of those but I do hope you enjoy yourself here.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
One life changing question, the only big descion I had to ever make as a child...Mudkip, Treeko or Torchic?

Two questions

Ruby, Emerald or Sapphire?

Mudkip, Treeko or Torchic?

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hey Brendan! I'm Red from the Kanto region, a trainer just like you. ;) I have a question for you...did you pick Treecko,Mudkip or Torchic as your starter Pokemon?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
That's very cool! My starter was also a water type. Poliwag. Now you HAVE to look at my team xD. I have Poliwrath,Venusaur,Pikachu,Areodactyl,Snorlax and a Espeon! In my PC I have a Lapras,Charizard and Blastoise. And sime I captured but haven't really trained them. XD

Last edited:
Back