• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MessiEK's Hidden Ability Give Aways

MessiEK

Pkmn Trainer, Trader, Catcher
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hi all this is an update to my original post "Hidden Ability Eevee Giveaway"

I have now been able to catch a bunch of HA Pokemon that I know some People want. I will give them away to you you just need to ask! However please understand that this is a giveaway! That means specifics (even Gender for certain Pokemon) will be decided by me as to what you get! Nature and IVs I'm not going to kill myself over just to get you whatever you need. If you really want that, then find the friends list thread and go get the HA Pokemon yourself and breed please.

If you still want in on this deal, here's my FC: 3497-0542-8010

Here's a list of Pokemon I have right now for giveaways (* is Gender Judged):
Bulbasaur (Chlorophyl)*
Charmander (Solar Power)*
Squirtle (Rain Dish)*
Vulpix (Drought)
Ditto (Impostor)
Eevee (Anticipation)* Side Note: Has Baby Doll Eyes/Charm
Bidoof (Moody)
Chespin (Bulletproof)*
Fennekin (Magician)*
Froakie (Protean)*

There's the list I know a lot of people want these Pokemon, working on getting Poliwhirl for Drizzle Politoed.

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Haven't hatched any Fennekin yet, haven't had any wants. But at least I know what I'll be giving away today. Squirtle and Fennekin. Catch me at 3PM-4PM EST if you want your Pokemon (One Time Deal:M)TThFSu.

Years
; n; hello!
um, this might seem like a lot,
but i would love to get HA charmander, squirtle and chespin.

in return i can give you pokemon with HA's that you don't have uvu
goomy - gooey
dratini - marvel scale
growlithe - justified

if that's too much to ask that's perfectly fine though!!!

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
It isn't a matter of winning guys if you want the Pokemon please send me your FCs in a PM as you should already have mine as it is in the initial post.

Back