Xencleamas

Suddenly lurking in the shadows...

Male
Asgard
Seen January 21st, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2018
460 posts
5.8 Years
Very Nice work. ;) But I have a one Please. Can you make the animations codes puplic, but i want use the animationscode in a german emerald.^^
Animations code? Hmm... check this out. I hope this helps you:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=324207

----

Alright! More Gen V second frame sprites... sorry for the slow and few work because I have school with classes for the entire week (I have weekend classes). I still make sprites but nice and slow (and few LOL). I have found out that the rest of my upcoming edits are needed to be scratched (I've seen few animated sprites without having their stances changed such as Reshiram and Zekrom) so that would be a heavy work. I'm on Zweilous and Hydreigon now. Anyway, without a further ado...

Spoiler:
Tepig (picked up the "smell & stand" stance from the original animation... messy but I've fixed it):

Oshawott (picked up the different stance from the original animation... messy but I've fixed it... I guess):

Sandile (I did not adjust the second stance and I noticed it... I just kept it to have it appealing like very intimidating LOL... will fixed it if you don't like to):

Krokorok (actually my work is for second frame but I made the second switch with the first... I like Krokorok facing front LOL):

Krookodile (actually my work is for second frame but I made the second switch with the first):

Tympole (mmm... lazy):

Sewaddle (same situation with Tepig's):

Foongus (mmm... too lazy... but I got an idea of a hiding stance):

Amoongus (hiding stance again... "close, open, close, open" XD Hmm... it think the second frame it looks like Squidward's face without the nose XD):

Ferroseed (too lazy... just got the different stance from the animation):

Ferrothorn (pfft... too very lazy... inspired from the original animation):

Tynamo:

Xencleamas Untitled Pokémon Fan Game (Coming Soon!) Untitled Region (Coming Soon!)