• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ MOTY ] Prettiest Profile Contest 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
all riiiiiiight. list is all update! tell me if any of you guys see any mistakes.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
OK I've decided to enter with my PCX theme, or Hugh theme. I was gonna use a Treecko theme, but it ended up not looking too good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Both of you are added! Little less than a week before the voting process begins!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
(yes I am double posting. But shh this is important okok)

After realizing that this rule wasn't in the rules before (though it should have bee after the first incident) I've input the following rule:

If you are a Supporter, please make sure any graphics that you use are designed by you as your profile only qualifies if your profile was designed by yourself.

It doesn't matter much for non-supporters since it is just colors, but for supporters this is very important. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oi oi, this renders some profiles of current participants obsolete, right? That's too bad. :[ Anyway, what is this 'first incident' you speak of, Tara? :o

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If someone designed the profile for them, then yes. But they have time to change it before the voting begins! And to clarify this, think of this as a icon/signature contest that the art gallery used to have. Using source material is fine but you must have made the graphic, found the images, etc etc yourself. But if someone told you the colors, graphics, and such to use then that's a no-go.

Someone entered a profile using one that someone designed for them. That's all there was to it aha. But they were disqualified because they didn't design the profile themselves.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Technically I don't own the original in-game sprites and the pine tree stock images, but I assume I should still be all right hahaha.
Well, I've done so many tweaks and changes to both the sprites and the trees anyway, so I guess that means they're sort of designed by me, even still (contest-wise, not in the copyright way of course).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Right. The sprites are all right. As long as you thought up the colors, images to use, and such yourself you're all set.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
(yes I am double posting. But shh this is important okok)

After realizing that this rule wasn't in the rules before (though it should have bee after the first incident) I've input the following rule:

If you are a Supporter, please make sure any graphics that you use are designed by you as your profile only qualifies if your profile was designed by yourself.

It doesn't matter much for non-supporters since it is just colors, but for supporters this is very important. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Please remove me from the competition -- TwilightBlade designed my profile. :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Count me out as well, same reason like Mac & I'm not really used with profile backgrounds & such yet, I'll practice & enter another PPC in the future, that's a promise :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
WELP. Sign-ups are now closed and voting time has begun! Make sure to follow the set-up and rules when you guys vote and good luck to all of you!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Haha. That's a bit of a cop out, Dero! xD

And I'll be sure to vote when I get home. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back