• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The unfortunate news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Forever here, well, Nica. This'll be the last time you'll really hear from me, as Fifth Generation moderator (or any sort of moderator). You see... we talked it over and decided there's too many moderators here. We're splitting up Fifth Generation back to Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 in a few days (2-3? idk, depends on hstaff). Just letting you guys know, so you can be prepared for it and all! Feel free to leave your thoughts here, too ~

That's not the only thing. You see, Xander will be taking Black and White, and Jellicent will be taking Black 2 and White 2. In other words I will no longer be a moderator. It's time to move on, and I'm growing bored of PC, and everything else here :/ Especially this wild Pokemon thing, which is boring compared to what the server had planned. So ya. Leave your thoughts here. Stickying this as an event because it's sort of an event.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Lies >.< I don't know you all that well but your events are awesome. (hoping this is just an April Fools joke)

Years
I'm really gonna miss you Nica, your events were awesome and without you I would not be a Supporter right now. Farewell my girl, and I'll continue to show 5th Generation what I'm made of.

I don't mind if the sections are splitting again, it was still fun back then anyways.

(I'm hoping this is just a joke but hearing about resignations is always sad news)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OF ALL THE WORST THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN. THIS IS

THE.

WORST.

POSSIBLE.

THING.

Nica, I'm so sorry you feel this way. You were a great mod. I'm going to miss you, gurl. I hope you at least stick around and visit once in a while, PC won't be the same without your prescence! </3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
(Well considering what day it is I don't 100 percent believe it.I really hope this is a joke.But in case. )

It's shocking to hear this is the end for you. I honestly wouldn't expect this from someone like you. You love this forum so much that it's a surprise for you announce your leave so unexpectedly. Nica I just want to say you're so full of life and such a happy person. You really inspired me so much on PC. You got me into the 5th generation and made it such a wonderful experience I'll never forget. You made me appreciate the 5th generation alot more than I did and that's something i'll never forget. It's hard to believe this is the end for you. You contributes so much to PC it's seemed like you would be a member and moderator forever. And it's not just your username that made me say that, I really thought that. You really shaped PC into the way it is today and everyone here is thankful for your work here! Thanks so much for everyone you done Nica. PC will miss you dearly and I hope we cross paths sometime in the future.

(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm lost for words. Today being April Fools I can only hope this is a joke. But you've been an amazing person Nica, honestly and truly. You've inspired so many people, made 5th Gen a bright and lively place, brang a spark to the forum in general, I can understand that people have their interests but even then this is all unbelievable. But hopefully even if you're not a mod anymore after this, that you stick around PC. Without you on PC it feels like a jigsaw puzzle missing a piece, without you PC wouldn't be the same.

You've made so many contributions towards here, made plenty of great events, it'll be hard hardly seeing you around anymore here. I'll still see you on the server regularly but even then it feels strange without you. But whatever happens, wherever you go, keep shining Nica because you burn with the brighest flame. And one day you'll find yourself sitting on the Hall of Fame. <3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
c6k42cg.gif

I'm gonna still hold out hope that this is a prank. I'll post how I'm actually reacting if and when this turns out to be true. I'm kinda freaking out over here so yeah...

[1:12:40 AM] PEDRO12: You still there?
[1:13:00 AM] Team Fail: yeah
[1:13:20 AM] PEDRO12: Did you see Nica's thread?
[1:13:31 AM] Team Fail: yeah
[1:13:36 AM] Team Fail: I was gonna mention it to you :c
[1:13:42 AM] Team Fail: it'd better be a ****ing prank
[1:13:47 AM] PEDRO12: This is too coincidental not to be a prank
[1:13:49 AM] Team Fail: a PC without Nica
[1:13:51 AM] PEDRO12: And if it turns out not to be
[1:13:55 AM] PEDRO12: I'm nuking staff HQ
[1:14:12 AM] PEDRO12: DON'T EVEN START TO MAKE ME THINK ABOUT A PC WITHOUT NICA
[1:14:15 AM] PEDRO12: DON'T
[1:14:16 AM] PEDRO12: YOU
[1:14:16 AM] PEDRO12: DARE
[1:14:54 AM] Team Fail: if nica leaves
[1:14:55 AM] Team Fail: well
[1:14:58 AM] Team Fail: http://i.imgur.com/q1beIqq.gif
[1:15:27 AM] PEDRO12: Yeah I'll probbly jsut use the roof, much easier.
[1:15:35 AM] PEDRO12: PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK PLEASE BE A PRANK
[1:15:38 AM] Team Fail: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Since when did resignations start being posted like this on the forums? And also when did this whole spitting of Fifth Gen section become an issue like this to be posted this way?

If this was a proper resignation, all this would have been in a blog. The splitting would have been in an announcement here. Gonna call ******** on this one, at least for now. Pretty elaborate April Fool's prank though, I'll give you that.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
LOL April Fools to you too. You'd never step down. You freak out at the mention of not being mod anymore. Why can't we just leave it at the Pokemon name thing for AF? This is too obvious. If it was an actual leaving thread, it'd be so ncredibly self centered and attention grabbing that it doesn't deserve to be taken seriously in respect to all the other mods that have left or taken a LOA. I mean. Stickying it? Reallyy????

As a prank i guess its fine for the people who dont know you or are a bit more gullible but imo i thought we were over pranks centered around your drama especially after lerroux was done and your other prank flopped. I expected something a bit more witty fro you!

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm going to wait until April 2 to comment. As a rule, in UTC, it's already April 2. I never believe anything I see on April 1. Heck, the snowsquall watch in Midwestern Ontario just HAS to be a joke.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Happy April Fools everyone ;)

(Great reference to MLP Meganium!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back