• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior's Trade Shop

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
Communication: You can message/quick reply through this thread, VM, or PM me.

Rules:

1. Be Patient. I don't sit on my awesome computer all day. Usually breeding and training takes time. If you message me and I am not online or don't respond on your time, it shouldn't take me too long to respond to your message. I often check PC and update my things.
2. Absolutely no hacks. Its pretty easy to tell if a pkmn is hacked.
3. No spamming, hate mailing, just obey the forum-wide rules.

Note: I usually don't directly specify natures or abilities so you must ask if you care about specific natures or abilities. All of my starters are male.
I can easily provide almost any pkmn from gen 1-4. If you do not see something on my sale list, just ask for it.

All of my Pokémon are legit and are never hacked!

Rare Pokémon up for sale:

Spoiler:

Other pkmn: Gen 1: #1-137,142-149
Spoiler:

Gen 2:#152-250
Spoiler:

My legendary list (occasionally updates)

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Suicune
Ho-oh
Lugia

**New**
My Event Pokémon up for sale
Spoiler:

My shiny list:
Event eevee lv 50 with focus sash

I also have most 10th anniversary Pokémon!

Pokémon I am requesting: **Updated** (as of 6/22/13)

Spoiler:

**Looking for items**
Trade any Pokemon holding item
I will also accept items in return for any of my pokemon
Here are items ill trade for:
Spoiler:

pokemon%20lugia%20hooh%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_53.jpg

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have the female squirtle I can trade you, but she is shiny if you not mind that part?

Will work on getting the shuckle for you also.

EDIT: Got the sassy sturdy shuckle for you and have the others all except the groudon.

Last edited:

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
@RNC

Sweet, the shiny doesn't matter because I just wanted a female to breed so I can teach it egg moves. Im not at my house now but will be tomorrow and ready then.

Are there any of mine you want in return?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No I not need any thing I just like doing request (even though you didn't ask, but I saw you need it) and if you need any thing else just let me know I am always around some where to help out and am currently working on the other female starters I not have so keep that in mind just in case you need any of them.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I have a groudon to offer you in return for your event magmortar. Let me know if you are fine with this and we can set up a trade. ^__^

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
@Venus

Cool, Ill be up to trade pretty much all day except 7:30-9pm.

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
@RNC

That will be fine. Take your time if you do. Ill be gone from 7:30-9pm Mondays and Wednesdays.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
Hello, may I have some info your events( name of event,OT, ID No., lvl of pokemon, date received, ribbons, ability, nature, moves,item, if shiny)? I am an event collector and recently shiny and low gender rate pokemon( better if shiny) collector. I can send you a list of the low gender rate pokemon i need, and you could see if you got any. I have a shedinja lvl 20, caught by me, if you like and a lvl 5 ralts female, modest( trace) , caught by me. Also, i am really interested in your event shiny eevee, please give me info on this one as well. I do have a lot of events and shops on other sites, but i am building one here aswell. For now, just ask for events and shinies and whatever and i see if i have it.

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
@Zoe

My Eevee: male, Hardy nature, "video game championship series" events, Id- 05080, lv 50, OT-VGC10, May 8, 2010, classic ribbon, abililty-adaptability, moves-iron tail trump card flail quick attack, holding focus sash, shiny.

shaymin-relaxed, lv 50, OT movie 11, id 04019, hold micle berry, natural cure, moves-seed flare aromatherapy substitute energy ball, april 4 09

jirachi- hasty, lv 5, holds liechi berry, feb 27 2010, event and OT-gamestop, id 02270,
serene grace, moves-wish, confusion, rest, draco meteor, classic ribbon

pichu- male, jolly, feb 14 2010, gamestop, id 01300, lv 30 holding everstone, static, moves- charge volt tackle endeavor endure, classic ribbon

manaphy- mild nature, lv 50, TRU, id 09297, holds red scarf, hydration, moves- heart swap water pulse whirlpool acid armor, classic ribbon

dragonite- male, mild lv 50, TRU, November 8 08, id 11088, yache berry, inner focus, moves- draco meteor thunderbolt outrage dragon dance, no ribbon

deoxys- rash lv 50, june 21 08, gamestop, id 06218, holding nevermeltice, pressure, moves- psyco boost zap cannon iron defence extremespeed, classic ribbon

Pikachu (surfer)-hardy lv 10 female, lovely place event, OT "poketopia", july 23 07, id 06257, holds light ball, static, moves- surf volt tackle tail whip thunder wave, no ribbon

Pikachu (Bday)- bashful lv 20 female, Nintendo zone, november 14 08, id 10278, static, light ball, moves- present quick attck, thundershock tail whip, no ribbon

lucario- male, adamant lv 30, august 17 08, event and OT world 08 (met at W8), id 08178, holds leftovers, inner focus, moves-force palm bone rush sunny day blaze kick, classic ribbon

weevil- male, jolly lv 30 august 15 09, holds focus sash, world 9, id 08159, pressure, moves- fake out ice shard night slash brick break, classic ribbon

Ill post up the others later.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
eevee, deoxys(gmstp), dragonite(TRU), ( manaphy??)

how about:
UT Mew-MYSTRY-lvl 10-Rash/Synchronize
UT Mew-Hayley(Jap)-lvl 50-Brave/Synchronize
UT Mew-OTO2010(Spain)-(Premier Ribbon)-lvl 5-Modest/Synchronize
Shedninja

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
@zoe

Assuming the top four pokemon in your reply are what you want, how about my shiny eevee and deoyxs for your mystery mew and shedninja?

By the way, what nature and level is your shedninja?

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
nice, so it's level 20 and as far as i remember it's naive, but i am not 100% sure about it

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
@Zoe

Sounds fine to me.

What time do you want to trade?

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Could we discuss trades for the two event pikachu's? I'm a really big pikachu fan. x3 If not either of them, I could go for Darkrai or Celebi?

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
This shop is legit and is up to date. :)

Last edited:
Back