• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hope Pokemon don't hatch out of eggs based on location. That would actually hinder the game for me since I'm still waiting to hatch an Ekans or a an Abra.

Anyways I hatched a Meowth which is nice since it gave me 9 candies and I only had 9 before.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
just got another eevee from a 10km egg. i think im cursed.
at least this one had 705 cp with 91% iv.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Scyther from a 10k egg... Ugh. Where art thou Snorlax, Lapras, and Dragonite??

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Hatched a Spearow from a 2km egg. I was really hoping for a Pikachu, as I am level 21 and still haven't found any or hatched any. Yes, I did not know about the beginning trick at the time.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Lickitung, pretty good hatch. Close to hatching another 10k egg, so hoping for another omnyate, or something like Scyther, would be cool.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Got hitmonlee from a 10km egg. Would have preferred Aero or Lapras or Hitmonchan at least since I already had a Hitmonlee.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Today, I hatch a 1,210 cp electabuzz with either nearly perfect or perfect ivs in HP, Attack, and Defense. Pretty good hatch!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Ponyta that is a wonder, with stats exceeding my calculation, an attack matched by its defense and HP. Simply put a Ponyta with 100% IV 15/15/15

Years
I got a Sandshrew from an egg earlier, it just about gave me enough candies for the evolution so now I have an 1015 Sandslash :)

Years
All my 2k are Weedle and Caterpie. All my 5k are Krabby and Goldeen. All my 10k are Eevee or Magmar. That's all I've gotten from the last 12 or 15 eggs.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
very first egg i hatched was a pikachu from a 5km egg.
yesterday hatched a shelder i think from a 2km and then a vulpix i think from a 10km could be backwards.

Today hatched a pidgy from a 2km holla! all my eggs are 5km now and im on the free incubator only...trying to see how far i can get on f2p only lvl 13 so far.

Years
Hatched only my 3rd 10 km egg yesterday, and it was the second time I got a Pinsir out of it (the other was an Omanyte). I think I was more excited about getting a Jigglypuff out of the 2 km egg I hatched right after it, haha.

EthanoicAcid

professional chicken nugget inspector
Years
my last two eggs were a rattata and a geodude. i guess i'm just not cut out for this hatching thing.
but i've always had a thing for pokemon eggs, so i'm powering through it.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Dratini from a 10k egg... I guess I'll take that since it's getting me closer to a Dragonite.

SonOfPickle:
Oh man, I'm jealous of the Lapras! You son of a pickle...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
A pidgey :/

But before that was a squirtle and I have another 5K egg on the way, so I can't complain too much.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hatched 2 5.0 eggs today, the first was a Staryu and the second was a Ponyta.

My third Ponyta ever, unfortunately it only gave me 10 candies so I'm at 46 candies for Ponyta. Hopefully will be able to hatch another Ponyta and it will give me at least 4 candies.

Back