• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Character(Final FantasyX)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Toss up Between Auron and Tidus for favorite male, and Rikku is favorite female for sure.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Meh, I've never gotten far in that game. I got to the Djose Temple or whatever it is, the one after Thunder Plains. Then I started over after seeing all the items and such I missed when I bought a strategy guide.

Does it have to be on the team? I like Sin, it is destructive hehehe. Meh if it has to be on the team I'd say Kimari.

Tweak

i wud like to say tidus....but he's stubborn and his english voice annoys me. =-=;; i like my favorite character is...LULU!!! XDXD hahaha, she's so funny. :laugh:

has anyone seen the newest final fantasy series characters?! the male main character is hot. >O i can't beleive i'm saying this...

he looks like a combo of squall and tidus!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
tidus he ruls hes voice is awsome and yuna she rulz aswell

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Rikku is my favourite female, though I prefer her in X-2 for some reason. For my favourite male, it's probably Tidus.

Auron is right up there, but the fact that for the first part of the game, when you're fighting by his side, all I was thinking about was, "aww... that's so cool! He doesn't have the use of his left arm and he's still 5 x better than I am..." But then later on, in Luca, he all of a sudden can use that arm and continues to do so in battle. I'm... very confused. He made me feel sorry for him for nothing. So my friend and I make fun of him. XD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Yuna. What's better than a summoner? A summoner that has a super limitbreak. That or I'm the mage. :P

Rikku second. hehehe.

Sid (Cid?) third, considering it's never ever an FF game without Sid/Cid.

John Denver

Banned
Years
or some sort of moogle somwhere...

Another one of my favs from FFX would have to be that old lady near the beginning of the game after yuna has already done her first cinema summon. She just keeps yelling at you...

"Stay away from the summoner!"

good times

BOO ya!

Back