• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Esai [Black Night Creator] - (Nic) Fan Club

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Oh? What's the prob of it being buggy? Every Language is buggy... I think...

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Hmmm.. i dunno... its either the language or windows.. something makes it buggy! XD
*bored of current convo*

Esai

Years
A Dog :) my ones so nice... he cant bite.. bark or anything... also Crocodiles are cool they're friendly too, guinea pigs and cats are okay and everything else... not sure

Esai

Years
His name is Cole.. cos hes a black labrador XD

Esai

Years
Oooo thats a hard one... So many, Super Mario 64 DS, Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen/Emerald, Metal Gear Solid (all games), GTA San Andreas and THUG 2

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Oh... that's a lot *Getting Bored* What to talk about... what to talk about 0.o...

Esai

Years
Dawsons right... Random Crap! XD.. and Peeki no cookies, im having pizza soon XD

Esai

Years
Ate it all again XD Im so evil!

Esai

Years
Sure, why not more bets, they were so fun yesterday XD

Esai

Years
Hmm... New players, hope they're not too good, i dont wanna lose too much XD

Esai

Years
i suppose... seeming as everyone who lost got an increasingly gay dare, lucky i lost first XD

Back