• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All!!!

RedReshiram

TheRedReshiram
Years
So today's my first day, so this is my first post! Let me introduce myself to you in bullet points!!! Let me buletintdroduce my self!!! (horrible horrible fail)...

1. (did i say bullet points O.o) My name is RedReshiram.
2. I've played all of the first 3 gen games more than once.
3. I haven't played any of the 4th and 5th gen games.
4. But i know all the game mechanics of all the gens.
5. I know about most Pokemon of all gens.
6. I'm exceptional in fining out things and I think i'm a pretty fast learner.
7. So i don't really need to have played 4th/5th gen games to know about their basics.
8. I hope you guys got to know me a bit better.

Now it's your turn to introduce yourselves to me!!! I can't wait to meet all of ya'll!!!

BTW, thanks for reading!!!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there RedReshiram and welcome to PC!!
Nice to have you join us, im sure you'll have a lot of fun.
How come you haven't played any of the newer gens? You should definitely
try out Black2 or White2, they are really great, trust me :D
If you are looking forward to X/Y, you should check out the CoroCoro Leaks!!

What can i tell you about myself?
I've been a member for a few months and loving it here. My first Pokemon Game was Yellow, and since then I've been hooked to the series and i've played every Gen.
I'm 20 years old and go to college, I'm really easy to get along with and love meeting new people (:

So if you ever need anything, just ask away!!
Looking forward to see you around, nice meeting you ^^

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Bulletintroductions weeeeee~!

Is it ok if I just call you Red? Because that's much shorter and easier. xP
Why didn't you try the new ones yet? Dislike the pokémon or?
Fast learner huh? Lucky ;D!
What made you play pokémon really? >w<

Welcome to PC!! :D

Years
Heya RedReshiram; great to meet you and welcome to PC!

Well, it's awesome that you're so knowledgeable about Pokemon, but I don't think that can replace the fun you'll have when playing through a Pokemon game. You should play just for fun sometime and I'd definitely recommend such! The fifth gen games especially really grabbed me and I spent a while playing through them, especially Black 2 & White 2. <3; X & Y are looking quite amazing so far as well so that's something to look forward to as well! Hope you'll be getting a copy of those games because main series Pokemon games in 3D is something you just have to experience as a fan. But at the same time I can understand where you're coming from, since I considered myself pretty decent at certain games just from having watched Let's Plays for a while. I learned so much about them so when I finally played it was so much easier haha.

It's great to hear you're looking to meet people and get involved here already! Of course we can never have enough of those kinds of people. Go ahead and make more posts around the community, yeah? We welcome big Pokemon fans like you with open arms. n~n Make sure not to disappear either, all right? You'll make us all very sad. Go ahead and share your knowledge with the community - that'll be appreciated here, especially if you can jump in and answer people's questions in the different generation sections' Quick Questions threads.

Pleasure meeting you and see you around, RedReshiram!

Back